All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. New God Accessory Event

they are not blown out of proportion. There was a guy named starco once who spent 4k US dollar on la vie rose brooch jewels. He got no lvl 5 jewel out of that. Seeing as the god jewels are very powerful id say its only right for them to be that much more expensive. Relatively to the rest of the game
  3. No more New Items Please

I am not trolling. Do you not see the irony of what you said? You spend all this adena on gear and then they should pvp at lower level because it is more fun? The situation is created because the players allowed it and the whales flourished in it. Now even the whales are complaining. But it is also due to their own actions that this situation is created. In my opinion you are not allowed to complain about the current situation if you are one of those whales.
  4. Gives error message incorrect stone i am using lucky enchant stone with improved armor scroll C grade on drake boots +6 whats up?
  5. New God Accessory Event

It of course does not cost 10k dollars. Do you math again. Of course spending 10k dollar for top pvp isnt that strange things for korean/japanese servers. I know people from there - they are very few and server is empty though. There I know a few people who spent actually more than 100,000 dollars - not 10k dollars. Trust me. People who pay will still pay till the end skeletal bone end.
  6. No more New Items Please

Hey moderator, censor andololly too if you are going to censor me
  7. No more New Items Please

NCwest please make game non-free. But with monthly account fee of 30 dollars a month (without any other way of alternative payment method such as Ncoin) And then you can be easy on inventing new itmes right? Lol i am highly up for this. People who dont want to play wont play anyway so the impact wouldnt be that big
  8. Leveling after 95

If you insist on playing healer, go back to classic. I am very serious about this to tell you. You can’t even grind as a healer in live server. Of course if you are top-geared, you can, lol. Or please look up for high populated prive servers for l2, there usually u gain much more xp so it must be okay for even non-geared healer to grind. Although you will be fed up with what is waiting anyway after some times. Althernatively, you can buy adena to buy xp shinning growth xp scrolls to get xp. Really, don’t waste your time on this game fruitless hard grinding.
  9. Today
  10. Leveling after 95

at lvl 100 you should be doing K95, K99, Balok, Baylor, CC, GC parties some are made some are not - Daily's like you said. its best to make a DD with your healer with a ISS I am thinking to go along with your healer - oh Spez you can do, some other Instances with a party. Maybe Hellbound not sure if there are parties there these days for Nobles quest Exulted.
  11. No more New Items Please

Greetings everyone, Just a friendly reminder to keep things civil, discuss topics, not the posters. Regards, Amraith
  12. recharge skill

13. recharge skill

In fact recharge skill is upgraded till max for 70 lvl healer can have...2 weeks ago recharged more than 100MP... now only 10
  14. Because they want to sink players adena stash to make them buy more adena from their bots. Servers are already pretty dead and players don't tend to spend their adena anymore.
  15. recharge skill

Level up the actual recharge skill itself.
  16. No more New Items Please

Well @weinerthezon, I need to agree and disagree with you. Everything you said is true, But that alone isn't destroying the PvP. As you said (and it's the truth) you are part of the Top 1% server. And why do you join with the other Top 1% server? You and your staff need to understand that there is room in the game for all people gears/level, just every portion of the server fight where it's fair and fun. Low-gears Vs. Low-gears; Mid-gears Vs. Mid-gears; "Top 1%" vs. "Top 1%". Why do not you face this truth and seek the fun? Listening to people who are clearly killing the PvP, which is what ncsoft's been doing. This is a bleeping hypocrisy. (Sorry for the offense.) These people do not want PvP. These people want to WIN. (It is slightly different) These people want the "trashtalk". These people want to dominate the entire server and does not make room for anyone to have fun, including themselves. My clan is Low/Mid-gears. If I take my clan (2-3 pts) to any castle in the game, it will instantly pop up all "Top 1%" of the server to crush and brag about it in the chat. Because this is the fun. That's what matters. CHAT. I consider you an excellent player. When you decided to leave MS (for whatever reason) I had a hope. But you and Scoobz made me miss it again. Sad. Please, do not tell me that it's Nova's fault. or it's because "the server does not come together". It's very comfortable to say that in your "Top 1%" position and not have the guts to go get the fun. (Sorry, my bad english. It's not my native language, it's just an effort.)
  17. No more New Items Please

Bable2 is a troll guys, don't take him serious. it's a Mixa 2.0, he even answer to himself, Trolls rulz
  18. No more New Items Please

spend tens of thousands of dollars in game only to pvp with lvl 85 chars because its more fun. HAHAHAHA this is priceless
  19. recharge skill

Hello. Today try to recharge party member (73 lvl) with my healer (70 lvl) and he restored ONLY 10 MP instead of 100, May be any know what is a problem and how to solve it?
  20. No more New Items Please

Global warming is real also Lineage 2 NA collapsing due to spenders I would do the same if I was the head of NC, suck every cent from those who were milking me during the years and simply ignore them after
  21. No more New Items Please

This +900000 These guys have been playing this system for years creating a huuuuge gap between them and the majority of the normal players who eventually quit the game. Now that they are reaping what they sow they come complain. Take responsibilty for your own actions. If you are a top player due to your huge spending on l2store promos you simply are a hypocrite if u complain about their strategy now. And part of the blame as to why the game is dying quicker now.
  22. No more New Items Please

@ArgusI got nothing with the guy who posted first. Im calling him out here because he is the one who made his post here. I read what they say and its the same complain they all make with a new variation to it. these guys are the reason that this model works because they spend like whales. ITs very hypocritical of them to complain about a system they have been using for YEARS.
  23. No more New Items Please

If you are here to troll only I understand, we can all see you have some problems with the guy, who originally opened this thread, also if you do not have anything constructive to say, better go troll in another place, you refuse to understand what is the main point, simply refuse to understand. Just read again what @weinerthezon, @Draecke and me posted, clear your mind and literally read it, detach yourself from all your troll and sarcastic thoughts, I am being honest, no bad feelings, I am not trying to insult you or smtg. If you love this game, if you like to play it and invest your precious time, give it a try. I am playing only Lineage2, not interested in other games at all, so if my tiny voice here on the forum can reach some people and help us to get a change, I am bound to speak out, so are you, just keep it constructive and without insults/trolls/personal comments.
  24. Admin's wake up

You guys have to understand that Hime, Juji and all the GM's are not logging into forum except for the weekly maintenance, neither reading post, they don't care at all They will come in a few days saying "We look into the issue" and that's the reality!!! they are not putting any effort to keep server alive or anything
  25. No more New Items Please

i have an idea In order to have fun and don't feel scammed, let's set up pvp event with lvl 85 awakened chars, without any pay to win gears i imagine it like that 7v7 ( u chose the pt setup) No brooch jewel/no circlet/no cloak/no coc belt etc etc Just Twilight +3 set Apocalypse +3 Twilight jewel And i assure you that after u do a balanced 7v7 at that lvl without gears u will feel the real fun of pvp without spending 10k $ and with balanced pvp We should make that event and post it on forum so maybe GM's can see how stupid move they make with the game
  26. Tomb of Ancient Pirates

Mind elaborating a bit more? Pretend as if someone that knows nothing of what you’re talking about, actually cares. Explain using words in a cohesive and concise way. Right now I have no idea what you’re saying. Give details. You want something fixed? Put in the effort to state what is wrong and how to fix it.
  27. No more New Items Please

I will try this one more time as I just explained in l2 community discord as you guys are foolhardy lot folks should turn around the question and ask whats needed for a "Zolter" to be able to have a fighting chance versus a "Weiner" only then pvp might return and pvp is the main driver for folk to spend money, time & resources on this game nothing else to say really so..
  1. Load more activity