All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. PROGRAMS AND BOTS

LOL. seeing the amount of bots, they are failling hard trying to detect them. What a Joke,
  3. We want the real classic back

READ THIS L2 STAFF!
  4. take me a week to work bot hunter

And this is why we should not stop making forum posts. I dont get why they dont go ingame straight away and check out the person you just reported. Observe and take action. But no..... In our company we also have a servicedesk...... and organised one, ALARMS go off the moment a tickets has no action for 2 days. Here it seems no1 cares. Dont point your finger at the employee, but at the manager for letting the employees get away with this. HOw big is the staff anyway? 5-6 people?
  5. Claw conversation

Well in civil law and criminal law it's called a confession Simply put they preferred to ban me instead of banning Truffle and Aizen The amounts are correct and btw i'm neutral on naia. So ... I asked to join MS in the beginning of 2018 and was welcomed of their clan chat They were talking about spending 10.000 $ per week like I spend 1 $ for an ice cream + They were talking only about how to pk detagged nova. I was disgusted and returned to naia. Hey Omen i've reached 32 bans Have I overtaken your personal record?
  6. That party bot i kill they every day and made ticket report them with so much Record video in game . But staff lineage2 tell me just wait for check , i did wait like 1 month and nothing for ban bot ...
  7. take me a week to work bot hunter

Same thing here , trying to keep Cruma 2 clear of Bots, cant be bothered to clear Cruma 3. Keep up the good work mate.
  8. Today
  9. DH Recruit CPs/Solo Pvp Players

CP boborc looks like raid's minions - they spawn time by time on raid's time and dissappear with last raid ( strange, that maybe relate on fact what MAX remakes parties to pvp mode ) all other DH looks like undeads - once per 2 weeks master's call brings them from graves for siege (most of them just for last 15min of siege for we_try_cast_once ) choose your way
  10. New Launcher problem

Wich old or new Launcher? 1. Go to where the game is in my situation --A New Launcher --> C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT --B Old Launcher --> C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest 2. You will find NClauncher.exe righ-click it and creat a shortcut to desktop 3. Right-click the shortcut and chose proprties 4. you will see Target copy the following and past it at the end of the target field don't delet the things in there just add the following : --A Old NC Launcher "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe" /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"LINEAGE2" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com" --B New NC Launcher "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\NC Launcher 2\NCLauncher2.exe"
  11. DH Recruit CPs/Solo Pvp Players

thanks about attention! that is very good comparison - photo from my box of your untagged and dead toon and your video of brave gank bunch of wynns . Sorry that didn't have time to make it from main - main was busy on farm other part of YAKUDZA\JAKUDZA\whatever_clan_you_join. But whatever. Propaganda that isn't posting shameful photos of enemies, propaganda that is " MAX FARMS ALL DRAFGONS SINCE UPDATE" . But that is too complicated for you to comprehend so we don't go farther. PS: if you are ready to make gank against busy ppl - you are welcome. we start from SOS. but not sure that your daddy will be happy about CRP so come untagged already PPS: anyway your coming don't make difference of our action - we still farm you and raids. no difference
  12. @Hime @Juji @Conguero So what's the 411 on the missing items on the list? Happy Snow Exchange Item Name Coin Price Greater Vital Stone Lv. 1 (1-Day) 15 Greater Garnet Lv. 1 (1-Day) 15 Greater Tanzanite Lv. 1 (1-Day) 15
  13. @Juji Good Morning it's monday...do we got any news for the "event" or we still wait? and if so when are we gonna get some news??? please reply! we need to know!
  14. Oceania!!

It does not require you to select your location from the given options. You're selecting the server so to speak, not declaring where you're from. Good grief!
  15. New Launcher problem

I keep getting error E03001, looked it up, the help topics didn't work. Any one else with this issue? Or know how to fix it? Cheers
  16. Help newbie, please

Okay, thank you. I also checked Class Discussion Section but there is not much information about Yul Trickster but its okay, im trying slowly to learn this game just want to become stronger with good armor, accesories, weapon and etc
  17. compensation pack incoming he will ask dev to fix just for xp/sp but final decision is from the dev so pray hard they will give what we want
  18. nice if u willing to work for free
  19. how about raid boss loot? will it be auto loot as well? if it is we got another thing coming and bunch of complaints later
  20. Oceania!!

last time Aion also have region select with 1 dedicated server just for Oceanic players not sure it was physically located or only timezone on server setting
  21. I need to save adena again for dualclass reset thought it would be around fall
  22. Shader effect bug?

I didn't update my driver for long time and it still work have another rig for demanding titles not this one so ancient
  23. enchant rate for cloaks

from my view I don't wanna spend so much so I bought clean cloak at l2store and buy scroll from players with adena but I will start to ench it after the event is over or when I feel lucky that day just my cheap dream
  24. Moonlight quest

just kill mobs around while farming nectar you will get more than 4k or put it on macro
  25. Weapon Upgrade

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Sword_of_Valhalla#Item Upgrade%3A Ferris I'm afraid you need minimum +12 to upgrade weapon not from clean stage example I take from the link above is low B 1h sword upgraded to next in line is wizards tear for top B aka damascus need kesh for top C going to top B need elite varnish https://l2wiki.com/classic/Damascus#Item Upgrade%3A Ferris
  26. Doll of Border Frintezza, what is it?

your welcome, I found it when I was looking for that site events on classic server
  1. Load more activity