All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hello @Hime @Juji With the exp tables rebalances after last update, when can we possibly expect the new catacombs update? Majority of the server, is now 75+ and pretty much bored of grinding bosses as this is the only way to get exp now. All the spots (ex giants cave and devil isle, where you need full active pt with tank) are too low. Server rly need this update, especially during the anniversary update, where drop is boosted, but some cant benefit from this due to previously rescaled exp tables. Please give us some info
  3. I try but it tells me "the number of items you are trying to purchase is limited for each account. You have purchased the maximum quantity and cannot purchase more."
  4. It depends, how do you farm? For solo farm with PP+BD as boxes, focus is rly good for any dagger as it is very easy to cap the crit rate, without sws in pt. If you farm in full pt, and you have all the supports, then it is much better to go for crit dmg. For pvp, crit damage only.
  5. it 's free , claim it with ur other character dude
  6. Event Drop Rate

If u farm keys u will notice that the drop rate has increase
  7. You don't need focus at all, that's the main benefit being a dagger class, your crit rate is high already.Go for crit dmg.
  8. Today
  9. Weapon upgrade.

I would like to thank everyone for the feedback! Most of you agree that Aden cloaks is the best option going forward so that's going to be my next item. Ty all
  10. Dark Robe Set

Hello-->WTT/S Dark Robe Set 10/10/11/11/13 best way for Pve Leather set +10-->H3llga Chronos
  11. Missing character

Hi, yesterday i was playing l2 and fishing all day. Today when i logged into my account there was no character. What could happen?
  12. Cursed Sword Akamanah/Zariche

What do you mean by my "obsession with bots"? Leveling with a CDL DD box, I actually find bots around me handy.
  13. im abysswallker i want to get to a new rune othel but idk what is the best choice for aw class focus or cri dmg
  14. Chronos Castle seige

stop talking junk ms toxics and their propagandas
  15. Don't worry. When it's no longer 24/7 but 0.5/7 even the thickest brick will realize that it's more cost-efficient to buy NCoins than paying for the electricity a computer consumes while displaying dead corpses 10 hours per day About the Rules of Conduct you are right. Since as of May deliberate and organised harassment will be politically wanted and built into the system, they should remove the first rule from said Rules. But I guess they need to put that up in order to get the Teen rating and be able to skim off children's pocket money. It will be tacitly understood that the first rule is just there for legal reasons and doesn't really apply. Like with the rule that Europeans are not permitted to participate in contest-like events like "Paint a Lineage 2 Pumpkin for Halloween", which isn't actually applied either.
  16. I love how adena drop like now we can farm mobs and get some progress when no event we can't farm With SS = no adena progress it would be good if it can maintain adena drop amount like this but drop rate didn't had to be 100 percent
  17. Well it is your own mistake. Leaving your toon afk while using a macro system you don't understand in a game you are clueless about. Just sell more ncoin and you'll recover the loss.
  18. Oriana Event

You get coins only if there is a winner. Sometimes there is no winner for a few hours in a row - it happened to me before that I got nothing for 2 days straight. No, once you can see that there are coins to claim on the event menu you will be able to get them anytime later.
  19. Oriana Event

I don't understand how the coin rewards work. 2 days ago I used the clothes and got oriana coin at the end. Since then, I used clothes 3-4 times but did not get any coin since. Is there like a specific timeframe in which you can click to get coins?
  20. Event Drop Rate

Drop rate is increased. Spoil is the same. If you dont have vip 4, dont expect too much
  21. 15th Anniversary Event!!

Because sitting in town, getting air droped epics and weapons while doing nothing, is fun... But the most fun part, is the same player winning x2 +16 weapons in 2 days. Ty Ncsoft great event..
  22. MAX CLAN - OPEN INVITATION

https://youtu.be/pKtX7YoPv6E Zureil didn't even have to send the rest of the clan to fight MS his cp was more than enough to fight this mediocre clan
  23. MAX CLAN - OPEN INVITATION

It is quite unfortunate that we weren't able to help DH keep their castle but regardless as per the agreement MAX vs MS without DH interruption happened one time in Rune castle and MS emerge victorious. We'd love to see MAX join again on next dime siege
  24. Dear NcSoft Team! Thank you so much for letting us have such a great event!! The prizes are awesome and well worth of celebrating! Could you please increase the number of selected players who receives the reward during the participation period!?! It will be much appreciated by majority of players if you increase the winners from 1 to 5 players or more Players, please share your thought and support in this matter!! V/R, Immabe
  25. MAX CLAN - OPEN INVITATION

the day arrived and what happened was as follows, DH lost Aden and the same MS with all its members can not help, I'll be in Chronos siege to make MS lose Aden too, you have 1 week to prepare Mr. Forum Warrior
  26. Dimensional Seige

-
  1. Load more activity