All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Aloha, no idea if this is the correct board where to write this, if not any admin can move it. Just wanted to know if someone else got the same problem, because is really annoying. Trying to download the game ( lineage 2 classic ) in another computer ( nothing to update the old launcher ) for new players, who want to start the game, is impossible to play Lineage 2, when I download the new Launcher 2 from the official web, this directly run in my computer for install Blade & Soul. Someone from the team support told me there is an option where you can select what game you want to install, but I can't find this, directly this say to install Blade & Soul. Will be amazing know if someone got the same problem or if is true than you can select wich game you want to install, because I can't... or dont find this.. Tanks in advance.
  3. way of wandering knight not working?

This is big problem for new players, no brooch no greater jewels, not fair :&
  4. Busco clan

Aloha, mensajeame esta noche si puedes a Luichi ingame, por cierto supongo que estas hablando del server Giran no? Un saludo.
  5. Today
  6. My Guess... if the reward is tradeable, then it should not get deleted; any bound items not listed for deletion you might actually get to keep(or they get deleted later?)
  7. Olympiad Fail

I think the problem is not the skill that has a high rate but you have a low resistance, right?
  8. Do you of the dev team think of doing some event to give xp to replace what went wrong?
  9. List of skills we can get from subclasses?

Judicaor class only exist to give Kamael equal subclasses/certs/skills during the time they were limited to Light Armor & Kamael classes (IIRC Underground update allowed Kamael to sub non-Kamael classes... several years after their introduction).
  10. NC Launcher 2 probem

solved after tranfer game from lap top play with old lancher atm
  11. List of skills we can get from subclasses?

Ertheia got Immediate Lvl 85 Dual Class and no subclass to avoid coding ALL 1-85 skills for a completely new Model... the "boosted stats" are better than if they did have the possibility of subclass.(development took a shortcut! They took a shortcut when Kamael were introduced too... Kamael can now sub any class[except Maestro/Dominator/Ertheia] but originally they could only sub Kamael classes)
  12. exploit event

Nick??
  13. Doll of Border Frintezza, what is it?

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/661059/
  14. Help newbie, please

summoner is cheaper using pet shots my feoh use aoe macro to farm with full support aka buffer and healer, its faster kill and awesome class for info check Class Discussion Section maybe it meant class cloak that have low stat belt you will get at dimensional crack quest at 95 in aden town https://l2wiki.com/Commando_Belt
  15. actually Ertheia already have boosted stat that is why other races got this subclass skills correct me if I'm wrong
  16. exploit event

a picture would be nice to see
  17. PROGRAMS AND BOTS

no staff on game to avoid corruption or taking sides now is era of machine learning AI program code will detect bots behavior and process it
  18. Olympiad Fail

yes please fix that its not fun
  19. We want the real classic back

bots can easily bypass maximum dual box they use program that don't need to launch the client only from their bot program
  20. new launcher

someone posted he was on win 7 also having a problem with it
  21. how much you charge per hour?
  22. Requesting ++++SP

thats why we need that event some will say we not suppose to have all skills but what the heck I want it all
  23. NCSoft Launcher2 error

refrain from using the new launcher for now until they fix the darn thing first
  24. stream launcher

its not working yet well I hope they will fix it soon
  25. what you need adena from that spot anyway you buy s grade shots when it release soon and you got S grade from loot event boxes working as intended ;lulz
  1. Load more activity