Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Earlier
  2. COMPREI NCOINS NO SITE E AINDA NAO MANDARAM O CODIGO PARA ATIVAR, FAZ 5 DIAS QUE FIZ O PAGAMENTO, ALGUEM CONSEGUE ME AJUDAR?
  3. OK so Naia has been down for quite a while, where on discord I can find out if NC are aware, what is the current status, what is the estimated time of bringing it back online? Apart from spam and nonsense in the #live-chat section I don't see anything on this topic.
  4. Sad news. Forums used to bring a lot of value (before you killed it by banning tons of players). There were many organized discussions from which I could learn a lot about the game, its mechanics, tips and tricks, it was easy to follow posts from NC, one could share their thoughts in longer posts. Discord looks like how I would imagine a brain of a troubled person.... everything's scattered, the colors hurt my eyes, people keep spamming nonsense, I can't find anything there.
  5. No Facebook No Instagram No Twitter No X No YouTube No Google No Amazon and also No Discord.
  6. can you help me to fix it?, macbook pro late 2013, paralells with windows 10.
  7. i have the same gameguard error
  8. Does the new Purple Launcher feature Discord in some way... some mention of a Lobby, IDK. If this Launcher/Account migration somehow tries and force me to join Discord, I will blow up all my gear... before deleting all my characters.
  9. No, You are now Death Knight(a specialized, restricted Class)... a specialized Human model, if you change to a non-restricted Class you will change to a Human Male Fighter model with Face type: A , Hairstyle: A, Hair Color: A. (your Appearance on Dual Class) Only if you change to a restricted class will you change Race and even gender automatically. Restricted Classes include: TYRR Maestro... you will become a Dwarf(same gender) ISS Dominator... you will become an Orc Mystic(same gender) Eviscerator... you will become Ertheia(forced to female) Sayha Seer... you will become Ertheia(forced to female) Shinemaker... you will become Dwarf(forced to female)with Shinemaker exclusive Appearance. and of course... Death Knight... you will become Human(forced to male)with Death Knight exclusive Appearance.
  10. Exactly. Either the total amount of possible points collected needs to be increased, or the number of points needed to equip/ upgrade should be lowered dramatically. As it stands, partially VE characters are still at a tremendous disadvantage against some mobs. Speaking as someone who just came from a 105 daily party where 5 of the members -- some of them level 110 --were in VE. We got wiped out in no time at all. I realize that VE is designed to be a temporary stop-gap, but considering it takes players several months to earn the trillions of adena necessary to buy all of the gear that they need to hunt mobs their level, it wouldn't hurt to expand the VE points and options.
  11. In Aden Town there are 3 NPC for Daylies Karina for the Castilla SOLOs Venusta for the Party Daylies Bella for Clan Daylies
  12. bro i was said this before, the new update will come when the virtual point reset, it was intended to be today, they extended it, to apr 16, that the date which libra will come
  13. What's the point to extend the VE Season 1 when there is a limit to the points you can collect ?
  14. Weekly Maintenance – March 5, 2024 When 3:00 PM PST. See your time zone here: https://everytimezone.com/s/a375ee33 Estimated Downtime 3 hours Notes Standard server maintenance.
  15. Weekly Maintenance – March 5, 2024 When 3:00 PM PST. See your time zone here: https://everytimezone.com/s/a375ee33 Estimated Downtime 3 hours Notes Standard server maintenance.
  16. Weekly Maintenance – March 5, 2024 When 3:00 PM PST. See your time zone here: https://everytimezone.com/s/a375ee33 Estimated Downtime 3 hours Notes The Virtual Equipment Season 1 has been extended until April 16. The Sweet Gift promotion will end!
  17. What are the daylies, what istances. I have no idea of those yet, sadly.
  18. on 2nd thought why are we even writing here as you clearly do not read forums, or why are we debating as you clearly disregard player feedback...
  19. so... some1 decided to move all communications with CUSTOMERS to a 3rd party program, where you ppl have 0 control if something fails, if discord gets sold, closes, servers malfunction as it has happened multiple times in the past... pure genius. in order for us to be here we have to have a game account. in oder for ppl to be on discord you have to register your private info to god knows who. Day by day you resemble illegal servers.... Is there any proffesional left in there who thinks straight?...
  20. AngelAndDevil clan BOT abuse must stop. People cannot get out of town 5 minutes b/c someone of that clan, mainly TDT char, appears and gank. It is impossible for him to know my location, i have no revenge's on me, they are not even waiting for you to get the spots for farming. Yesterday i got ganked on the gates of a City when i went out for buffing my char. This behavior is lame by itself, but it gets worst when the staff justify this by banning me from the Discord while complaining. How ill must the server be for you to react?, how many people must leave for you to punish them?. It doesn't matter where i farm, they get me through Adrenaline Bot alerts. BOT USER: TDT. CLAN: AngelAndDevil Server: Black Bird, Aden SV.
  21. Could you increase this to 10 accounts saved in the launcher?
  22. For Exalted quest... lvl 100 Blazing Swamp lvl 101 Hellbound lvl 102 Beleth's Magic Circle or Deser Quarry lvl 104 Phantasmal Ridge lvl 106 Silent Valley or Ivory Tower Crater lvl 108 Tanor Canyon lvl 110 Neutral Zone Forget about getting adena or materials, you will start getting some later on at lvl 110 only if you are well geared and materials are reduced to 5 basic ones you will also need later on. Just do the Daylies instances in party and Castilla as solo, other than that not much to do
  1. Load more activity