All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Returning Player w/Questions

1. Who knows why, but buy the best you can always. Low level gear has no value. 2. Yes the Runes 3. NCsoft has regular events. Those events give rewards like Scrolls, Cloths, etc. You must spend real money to buy NCoin to participate. That is how they make money to keep the game alive. You will have to spend real money to make in game money and get items. The stuff you don't want, need or use, sell it for adena. 4. Dyes not tattoos 5. There are elemental hunting areas. They give good exp but no adena and no drops. You collect elemental particles and extract them turn those particles in to Sven in Aden to get magical tablets to unlock your 3rd class skills. You co go to other areas and farm adena and drops, but the exp is horrible. SO what is more important, Leveling or Adena? Most people have a group farming adena and drops to support their elemental hunting partied BSPS addiction. Many people will say this is my room or area stay out, but their name isn't on the door, so choose to leave or fight for it. Good luck!
  3. Brooch/Brooch Jewels

..or how about the Alien Invasion. It's been far too long.
  4. 16th Anniversary Screenshot Contest Cheating

It won for the upskirt, I guess. Seriously, gratz to the winner. Some people take these contests way too seriously.
  5. WTB recipe

Ok. I send you from my second char. Edwarfo.
  6. Today
  7. Greetings everybody, As WutWutWut and SerraCat already pointed out, posting these kind of reports with videos and names on the forum is a violation of our Code of Conduct. The correct way to submit reports like this is via ticket to our Support team, who in turn can initiate an investigation of the reported issue. To submit a ticket, please click the Support tab above. Thank you in advance! This thread has been moderated accordingly and will now be closed.
  8. Greetings, Since u r not planning on making it fair game for every1 concerning brooch jewels by having them AS THE GAME INTENDED obtainable through mamon and not only through l2store, could u consider this Wednesday having a sale on them with REASONABLE prices and not like last time? Also Oriannas lucky draw or Golden Compass or Letter Collection as far as the free and fun events go would be a good idea!! @Juji@Hime@PhoenixMitra Cheers
  9. New Drop Table for Lv 85 Raids

About epics , i already tell u the solution , put them on l2store ncoins store 30 days packs . About weapons , on lair drops recipe and full weapons , and like i see alot of people farm lair atm , prices is to high because people have the adena ( after 2-3 adena event ) and they can buy . Soon when people not have many adena ( like before the 2 last events) prices will go same , or the weapons will stuck on warehouse owners ( if they no drop prices )
  10. Greetings, You may find this post helpful: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/18267-live-server-maintenance-wednesday-may-13-2020/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-123941 Please feel free to submit a ticket to our Support team, via the Support tab above.
  11. I started in December to play. From gearing up to exp, I am lvl108 54,7% in a 6 month interval. I make 2 - 2,5% per day at lvl108 with 200% Rune. And boy, I do everyday: Castilla 110, IT, PI, Storm, IOS, Phantasmal Ridge (because it gives me the best exp/hour at lvl108 with my gear!). I even quit my CP because we were all doing more exp in solo/duo mode everywhere than being in party together in Tanor/Alligator/FoM. This is just hilarious to ask someone to "pay" for experience vitality potions when you see how long it takes to lvl. @mixa I would do 4-5%% per day with Vitality Maintaining Potion (1h), this would cost 3.840 NCoins per day and 115k NCoins per month. Means 1-2k euros per month for "exping" in a game. Hell no this is crazy and totally cut from reality. @ArctodusSimus equipment makes a huge difference, but the majority comes from lvl. I saw a huge damage increase from 107 -> 108 without even changing my gear, I am sure once I hit 109 it will happen again. During 16th anniversary event, exp bar was moving way better and it looked like all server was moving forward correctly.
  12. Newbie fast path was always a thing ... during Gracia it took 1h to get to lvl 20 and there even was a side quest to skip quests related to 2nd class transfer in exchange of adena... it's just a basic game mechanic to help newcomers and eventually rerolls to catch up... newbies buffs and weapon/armor exchange through npc were even available for new players during C3 and as u said game wasn't that soft back then 😅 Yeah it's sad to see that updates now mostly consist in erasing game content and giving new stats to some old mobs to "create" new hunting zones. It's a global change which basically started in GoD but back then devs were still producing new content, quests and areas. Now nothing new seems to be introduced. It's pretty much the opposite : content become thinner every update, they're just tweaking mobs and players stats numbers to keep them "entertained"...
  13. Hi, try in web search mode incognite, or try in another computer.
  14. I am new, I have an account from many years ago, and I have been trying to create another account but I cannot sell this error Failed account creation. You are not authorized to create an account. I have used vpn, I have also changed the internet, I have also used other browsers. I'm at the point of not wanting to play this, what a problem for everything
  15. OMG man... The bots are farming not taking screenschot!
  16. Yeah... Because the early is so easy right? That free exalted you can farm DRAGON WEAPONS!
  17. This is nothing new! Why are you guys so surprised? Go check Chonors server... There are 98023840293840927340982374892789432 summoners doing instances every day at the same time... Some guy even POST A VIDEO like you do... And what the staff did? Delete the post because shows the name of the players... Same will be happen here
  18. POBs (proof of blood) drop rate nerfed?

Yeah drop rate is shitty, hunt for 3hours in cruma, got only 6 POBs.
  19. Please, check this topic https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/18517-mp-regeneration-in-hunting-zones/ Example of the issue: ten hours in the same hunting zone, same party, same skills, same buffs, in the first 2 hours the MP regeneration was fine, all MP bar is full.... then, next 3 hours MP fall to 0.... then 5 next hours MP back to normal... And these happen sometimes... some days is fine, some days is bad. Thanks,
  20. 16th Anniversary Screenshot Contest Cheating

Almost 2 weeks have passed and people are still complaining about this move on guys. Try again next year
  21. forum is not the place to post or accuse anyone submit support ticket and stop spam
  22. I think the game should be more worked for instances, stop a little with this 24/7 grind with this auto farm system that they created. It would be really cool if there was a series of instances that players CAN DO, a player 107 can enter with their PT 107 full exalted and manage to make the instances stop leveling, even if it takes a while, giving a nice amount of exp, like the 10 tri that IT provides. That scheme of you will go Storm Isle After Primavel Isle and IT and ended your day is not funny. There are several instances in Aden and I can't go and I'm a Feoh 108 with a bloody +12 weapon with a +10 set. Mobs don't even blink. The current EXP for killing normal mob is good, what is missing are add-ons, so we can play the game and not leave it at the auto farm
  23. New Drop Table for Lv 85 Raids

Wts orfen lvl 3 5 bill
  24. True, also the exp bar/target lvl was narrower than today. Everything got bigger: dmg/s vs price/item, Exp bar also bigger and of course the time needed to be spent to achieve a goal. It's different from year to year. Not a bad thing, but base Exp is to narrow to fill the gap in order to achieve that goal. If work required has doubled or tripled, shouldn't the rewards be appropriate to effort/adena/ncoin its put in? Think ahead IMO, not just for today. There is no loss for anyone if base Exp is improved.
  25. Hi everyone, my question is: is it a raid boss skill or is it a server fix? must the mana be removed from the raid boss? thanks
  26. New Drop Table for Lv 85 Raids

randoms already crying over prices
  27. New Drop Table for Lv 85 Raids

bye bye weapons TOP A and epics, bad system......... the prices went up at all
  1. Load more activity