All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Still can't see Etina solo option
  3. Today
  4. ADENA!!

Apples to apples is what I'm saying
  5. New God Accessory Event

Yea, well, that's whole other story though.
  6. Transformation System

I hate it. This is why I dont play other games with these rediculous costumes......
  7. Hello, I will tell you my story at the beginning And in the end I will ask questions I will be very grateful for your help. So we start. I am a veteran of lineage 2 now I am 29 years old and lost in l2 practically all my youth, a year ago I decided to go back to l2 on priv servers to feel this beautiful unique atmosphere again and it was unpleasant experience because all privy after month ended up in the game were mainly running after the giran bots. I tried to play for a year in Wowa but it is not the same. Yesterday I decided to go back to l2 this time on l2 classic (server Giran) and now my questions sound Is in 2019 it makes sense to play in l2 I know that it will not be the same atmosphere anymore but I want to play a casual spoil or OL and enjoy a quiet game Is there any online on the official or will I play alone with bots? 3. Is there any alternative if it does not make sense to play in l2 I was thinking about * Black Desert from what I know pvp there is a similar guild wars 2 (but it probably looks more like Wowa) I do not hide that the biggest fun will give me l2 on Off, but is it worth the play? Are there any more people there (or just survivors) And maybe there is a new server on Offie soon and you have some information. I am asking for serious, honest answers, I will be very grateful for your help. greetings
  8. Hello, I will tell you my story at the beginning And in the end I will ask questions I will be very grateful for your help. So we start. I am a veteran of lineage 2 now I am 29 years old and lost in l2 practically all my youth, a year ago I decided to go back to l2 on priv servers to feel this beautiful unique atmosphere again and it was unpleasant experience because all privy after month ended up in the game were mainly running after the giran bots. I tried to play for a year in Wowa but it is not the same. Yesterday I decided to go back to l2 this time on l2 classic (server Giran) and now my questions sound Is in 2019 it makes sense to play in l2 I know that it will not be the same atmosphere anymore but I want to play a casual spoil or OL and enjoy a quiet game Is there any online on the official or will I play alone with bots? 3. Is there any alternative if it does not make sense to play in l2 I was thinking about * Black Desert from what I know pvp there is a similar guild wars 2 (but it probably looks more like Wowa) I do not hide that the biggest fun will give me l2 on Off, but is it worth the play? Are there any more people there (or just survivors) And maybe there is a new server on Offie soon and you have some information. I am asking for serious, honest answers, I will be very grateful for your help. greetings
  9. ADENA!!

Man,, dont need a full party of lv20 to take 120 adenas per mob,,, but is needed a full party to take 120 adenas on lv76+ I dont see your point... i know,, u have a lots of years in this comunity,, but u are no aporting a lot with your comments!
  10. New God Accessory Event

Yes we can crystalize 2 valakas necklaces to have a chance to obtain a gran kain one... And we all know how the chances work with Korean random.. This company has a strange sense of humor...
  11. I know it. Don't stuck in words.
  12. It seems that the God Jewels introduction is a huge success along with the Hardin bags. NCWest at their finest.
  13. ADENA!!

Try full party lv20 and you'll notice the difference.
  14. Mix-International CP Recruiting!

https://youtu.be/CK4QwwiQVBY
  15. Mix-International CP Recruiting!

18/07/2019 -> Current classes missing: BD/WC/BP 68 +
  16. im using that datase, still nothing about Blessed spiritshot C recipe
  17. What monster you spoiled?
  18. LF newb friendly clan

What server you on, mate?
  19. What's the point?

I drew my own conclusions years ago when I stopped lining NCwest's pockets and became a lot less active. So many of my friends have quit or rarely log in. But you totally missed my point when I said soloing/afk macroing is BORING!! Unless you don't appreciate the company of others.
  20. Why do you spam / trolling ?
  21. Well thanks a bunch! Claiming that the upgrade was a 1-time event last year and wont be a part of the event this year. Of course I had no choice and went with the standard upgrade and failed, which was expected. And now you add the upgrade back to the event. I feel cheated >.>
  22. https://www.lineage2.com/news/hardins-magic-bag#L2 For those of you that are too lazy to go to the home page.
  23. Any news what`s on the bags?
  24. Need some HELP/IDEAS

how does some1 get to 104 in 2 days?
  25. ADENA!!

isso realmente é frustrante!
  26. ADENA!!

turn off bot, mr Texas
  27. except you are still playing with the same disrespectful pieces of crap that started their macro on top of yours just for a laugh btw, glad to see draecke didn't hurt yourself irl after this update...some1 probly gave your ratarded crybaby azz free jewels huh
  1. Load more activity