All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Hidden Power of SSA

hahahaaaaaaaa, omfg
  3. Balthurs knights supply

@Juji deleting my post wont get you anything. I will ask again and again and again when you are going to deliver all the prizes that players earned during these almost three days of the lottery? You are eager to make players take consequences by breaking rules but when you f*** up then taking consequences is something that does not apply to you or ncsoft at all?
  4. I mean in Korea give away everything, and here they do not give anything good? They do not feel ashamed that they only care about raising, that's why a lot of people, A LOT has left the game, because they do not give things like they did 10 years ago. if he knew how to speak Korean without hesitation he would play on the other server
  5. Returning player needs guidance

I would say its cheaper to invest the money you would pay for electricity into NCoins then.
  6. Probably around October...
  7. Main class change

Says the bandwagon...
  8. There never was such thing, stop making things out of thin air. Instead, learn how the macro system works and how the have works in general. Anybody with IQ above 60 should be able to figure it out in a while.
  9. DC Event 2019!!

As you can see, they don’t bother replying. I have done 3+ days of tests for them on trouble ticket. I’ve noticed that I disconnect at :45 in intervals. For example 14:45, 20:45, 02:45 etc. They don’t care that we can’t win at the draws. They don’t want us to win anything for free. They want our money. That’s it. I cancelled my prestige pack on all the accounts I had them on. The game is unplayable at this point. I disconnect sitting in town, or selling, or even playing live. But it’s always been at :45 part of the hour. They want to blame us because they’re too stubborn to admit any fault in their servers, or dev team. The last several anniversary events have been beyond lame. Here’s an event you need to stay connected for a CHANCE, but they decided to disconnect us, so we lose that chance. Funny how no responses from any GMs, or admins. What do y’all have to say?? @Juji @Hime @Conguero
  10. I have been thinking..... The FIRST thing: PK stands for Player Killer, so it makes perfect sence that you dont get PK point, if you kill pet/summon since these "creatures" are not Players. You will only get karma for that kill. And the system takes into account only the PK points, not the negative reputation. The SECOND thing: Players with the negative reputation have a special treatment.
  11. please tell me the reason for merging server? 1k online is enough for me to play here and to stay happy with the online. dont want to waste my time. if you want fight for spots, go to Giran. i have started playing a week ago on Gludio only because of low online. need action? Giran is w8ing 4 u. no offence.
  12. to solve a pk-scam problem, just add a flag after losing your karma, as in old time. And everyone will be happy
  13. cant log in

Hi guys! I can choose server and it gets me to character select but then when I choose character and press start I get the error 'the client will be closed do you want to continue?' Did you had same problem or can you actually log in ? Many thanks in advance.
  14. Hidden Power of SSA

NCwest at its best when it comes to localized translation:
  15. Yes thank you i saw that on another post in forum. i never used that item to know that exists
  16. YAKSA +16

For sale. Please send your offers (adena, or items + adena) in game with mail to GiaMiaXuftaAdena. Highest bid until Sunday will get this beast. Offers with items suitable for a PR will have an advantage.
  17. Guys, its simple. It has been stated multiple times by the GMs that macro use is not intended to be used while afk. & players who choose to play afk, do so at their own risk. If players want to play afk, then they take the chance of not having any gear. Want to keep your gear ? then don't use the macros as an afk bot tool. Macro system is totally safe if used as it was meant to be used. Not as a 24/7 afk bot tool.
  18. Afk macro, and dropped items from pk

There are obviously 2 bugs here: - 1st one is: the player can get karma without PK, if kill some pet. Its simply not right: you suppose to get PK AND karma, not only karma. The result is amazing: when you kill someone in karma with 0 PK, you get karma AND PK :)))) Its not right: when you kill someone in karma, you not supposed to get karma+pk, you supposed to get reputation :))) - 2nd one: why you hit the karma-player, when you target a mob???!!!!. You dont hit flagged players in the same situation. Karma or not, its still player = PC not NPC, so that is 100% BUG as well. The combination of these 2 bugs lead to the horrible consequences: lot of players, puted in illegal karma and dropped / scammed. This, in combination with NCSOFT full absence of support, lead to 1-2K less players and lot of unhappy pp
  19. Returning player needs guidance

exalted i think the 30 shouts q
  20. Main class change

what year they introduced GoD? Maybe thats the reason code went bust
  21. https://l2wiki.com/Mysterious_Scroll
  22. there is a scrolls for that (to teleport KAMRA players).. you can obtain them from Olly manager . Its not the problem: bugs are. There are 2 bugs. even blind man can see that.. GMs remains deaf .. I have only 1 explanation: they are corrupted and get % from these scamms via G2Gcom :))
  23. They tried to do it to me this morning and i was using aoe and snare with my feoh ,of course i was watching .I got a pk like in 30 sec after they appeared , i wanted to see what they will do.After first pk i saw my toon teleported somewhere i didnt even saw where it was.How they bleep they teleport me? I just went to ch after that to remove pk.I agree with sleepingpower above.I wont give any more money for this game if they dont respect me.I kill mobs not anything else to loose my precious items i got with money and many hours of gameplay.I will cancel next month and prestige pack .Enough is enough.Nc dont respect us when they allow scammers to do it.They should fix those problems and ban those scumbags asap.
  24. Main class change

I have changed my Subclass to Mainclass back in 2008. It was a service they offered just like the Race Change, Gender Change, Name Change and Server Transfer. I purchased the service, checked a few boxes in a form to clear up which subclass I wanted to make my main and during the first maintenance it was done. I recall back then it was like a $25-30 service. The mechanic is there, and they just have to revive it. The Red Libra is only in demand for people that wanna play the flavour of the month class and for the weapon enchanters making money on all these idiots doing a class change every 4-8 months. Red Libra is destructive for the server, it screws up prices of items and party matching. There is nothing more infuriating then inviting a class to your party from party room, which shows up at the instance with a +15 Weapon with an appearance; So it's just +15 Apocalypse, and has +0 skills and not the slightest clue how to play the class. As I said, my clan member did the in-game dual class change and paid adena. He now knows how to play his class, has +10-+15 skills and very happy he didn't wait for Libra. And this is what all people should do. NCWest is not making any $ from Libra, because it's a non-NCoin event. It been designed for people that 'made the wrong choice' after the Awakening. And thus, they should offer a service or similar service for those people that after all these years hide on their Dual Class because they don't enjoying their main anym more and don't want to abandon their 10-15 year old character. From the people I've seen do a reroll to Kamael (back when they were introduced) or to Ertheia (on introduction) and even a real reroll because Libra didn't satifiy their need, at least 70-80% did regret their reroll choice, felt they were wasting time on releveling and eventually left the game. And there is one thing NCWest cannot have, and that's more people leaving the game. Naia and Chronos might show 2000-3000 online 'players' but there are only like 700-800 players on each server. Once the server population goes down to 500 players it's time to bury the game and close the servers. With all the decisions NCWest is making recently (Artifacts, Beleth Books, combining updates, competly gutted 15th Anniversary, not reintroducing Brooch Jewels to store/base game mechanic, and overall cutting content from NA version) even the most hardcore players get fed up how their game, their passion for the last decade is going down the drain.
  25. Maxximilian Nice post, man. There are obviously 2 bugs here: - 1st one is: the player can get karma without PK, if kill some pet. Its simply not right: you suppose to get PK AND karma, not only karma.In other words, when you kill someone in karma you not supposed to get karma/pk, you supposed to get reputation :))) - 2nd one: why you hit the karma-player, when you target a mob???!!!!. You dont hit flagged players in the same situation. Karma or not, its still player = PC not NPC, so that is 100% BUG as well. The combination of these 2 bugs lead to the horrible consequences: lot of players, puted in illegal karma and dropped / scammed. This, in combination with NCSOFT full absence of support, lead to 1-2K less players and lot of unhappy ppl.
  1. Load more activity