All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, try in web search mode incognite, or try in another computer.
  3. I am new, I have an account from many years ago, and I have been trying to create another account but I cannot sell this error Failed account creation. You are not authorized to create an account. I have used vpn, I have also changed the internet, I have also used other browsers. I'm at the point of not wanting to play this, what a problem for everything
  4. OMG man... The bots are farming not taking screenschot!
  5. Yeah... Because the early is so easy right? That free exalted you can farm DRAGON WEAPONS!
  6. PK Festival - 85 to 105 zones

This is now the 4th time within 2 hours that Fastbak and M0le are PKing people in Bloody Swampland. They have been doing this for over a month now and NC is not reacting. Any other game, they would have get banned. I make every day a mail to NC to do something about this. I even fight against them, without any success. NC is not listing to its customers. When someone PKs you so many times, this is abusive system and annoying people on purpose. Their reply: fight back, how? If you are totally ungeared at lvl98 vs 105 toon... Make party? 99% of people are afk there.
  7. This is nothing new! Why are you guys so surprised? Go check Chonors server... There are 98023840293840927340982374892789432 summoners doing instances every day at the same time... Some guy even POST A VIDEO like you do... And what the staff did? Delete the post because shows the name of the players... Same will be happen here
  8. POBs (proof of blood) drop rate nerfed?

Yeah drop rate is shitty, hunt for 3hours in cruma, got only 6 POBs.
  9. Please, check this topic https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/18517-mp-regeneration-in-hunting-zones/ Example of the issue: ten hours in the same hunting zone, same party, same skills, same buffs, in the first 2 hours the MP regeneration was fine, all MP bar is full.... then, next 3 hours MP fall to 0.... then 5 next hours MP back to normal... And these happen sometimes... some days is fine, some days is bad. Thanks,
  10. Today
  11. 16th Anniversary Screenshot Contest Cheating

Almost 2 weeks have passed and people are still complaining about this move on guys. Try again next year
  12. forum is not the place to post or accuse anyone submit support ticket and stop spam
  13. I think the game should be more worked for instances, stop a little with this 24/7 grind with this auto farm system that they created. It would be really cool if there was a series of instances that players CAN DO, a player 107 can enter with their PT 107 full exalted and manage to make the instances stop leveling, even if it takes a while, giving a nice amount of exp, like the 10 tri that IT provides. That scheme of you will go Storm Isle After Primavel Isle and IT and ended your day is not funny. There are several instances in Aden and I can't go and I'm a Feoh 108 with a bloody +12 weapon with a +10 set. Mobs don't even blink. The current EXP for killing normal mob is good, what is missing are add-ons, so we can play the game and not leave it at the auto farm
  14. New Drop Table for Lv 85 Raids

Wts orfen lvl 3 5 bill
  15. True, also the exp bar/target lvl was narrower than today. Everything got bigger: dmg/s vs price/item, Exp bar also bigger and of course the time needed to be spent to achieve a goal. It's different from year to year. Not a bad thing, but base Exp is to narrow to fill the gap in order to achieve that goal. If work required has doubled or tripled, shouldn't the rewards be appropriate to effort/adena/ncoin its put in? Think ahead IMO, not just for today. There is no loss for anyone if base Exp is improved.
  16. Hi everyone, my question is: is it a raid boss skill or is it a server fix? must the mana be removed from the raid boss? thanks
  17. New Drop Table for Lv 85 Raids

randoms already crying over prices
  18. New Drop Table for Lv 85 Raids

bye bye weapons TOP A and epics, bad system......... the prices went up at all
  19. New Drop Table for Lv 85 Raids

maybe just add proper weapon/armor drops like old zaken had
  20. I cry too much for someone who has been playing for 3 months and not having to spend a lot. Play 2 years, spend a lot with ncsoft and then complain about the difference between you and a free player that started
  21. the difference is the average legit player did not farm for xp (mostly), he/she farmed for something, a quest reward, an item, a drop, s spoil, a random raid, xp was most of the time a side-effect
  22. Nostalgia...

Anyone else remember that EPIC 16th anniversary event that destroyed IoS, the market and in the end - was just about worthless? But that dice game... exciting stuff, huh? Honestly, it should be a mainstay of the game. Those rewards, I think I even got a few cakes and even some Ice Rose! It's a wonder why people, even from The States are fleeing for other offerings of lineage 2 by other companies. I couldn't imagine why... One would think paying more for less is the luxurious thing to do.
  23. PK RESET ISSUE

DO NOT RESET, EVERYONE KNEW BETTER!
  24. Othell vs Feoh

Out gear them. That's about it. Everything you can do to compensate for your lack of penetration they can do also. Dragon shirt, Disparition, etc... Even with changes to Mass Trick. It doesn't really matter if you can't penetrate their mana shield before the reflect kills you. Also don't forget that Feoh get a full mana recharge skill so even if you managed to penetrate their 95% damage reduct 5% mana damage shield, there's another one at the push of a button waiting for you. The class Oly dynamic is indicative to how overpowered/easymode the class is. Generally just stand in one spot and cast away, oh? They disparation-ed? No worry, just cast ground aoe skill and let that and your damage reflect kill them. This games balance is a mess particularly for melee classes. I don't really fight with fixed damage spam. I find it a cheap way to win but if that's not beyond you, might be something worth looking at. Expensive but from what you have probably seen from ISS that oly, effective. As long as you can evade opposing damage properly. @Hyperlite I think you misunderstood the question? He's an Othell fighting Feoh, not the other way around.
  25. PK RESET ISSUE

HAHAHAHAHAH you make me laugh "DADDY JUJJI THIS IS SO UNFAIR" "DONT RESET THE PK's" OMG HAHAHAHAHA
  1. Load more activity