All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 1- The one for the beasts of the server, 2-Another for normal server people,
  3. in 2018 1 freya stick whas 65-70kk ( 1 ncoin = 1-1.3 kk ) in 2019 same item is 150-160 kk ( 1 ncoin = 2-2.3 kk ) on server NAIA i just w8 when players start QQ about event anchant rate GL ON DRAGON WEAPONS ANY STAGE !!!!
  4. Nice cheat.Double the prices in 1 year, Freya's Rune from ultimate pack is 1/4 time and costs almoast 2x 2018 event: NCoin Items Item Contents Price Restrictions Freya’s Fortune Stick Freya’s Fortune Stick (x1) Hero Coin (x1) 80 Lv. 85+ Freya’s Fortune Stick (x25) Freya’s Fortune Stick (x25) Hero Coin (x23) 1,800 Lv. 85+ Ultimate Freya’s Fortune Stick Bundle (x100) Freya’s Fortune Stick (x100) Freya’s Rune (30-day) Pack (x1) Hero Coin (x84) 4,800 Lv. 85+ 2019: Item Contents NCoin Price Restrictions Freya’s Fortune Stick (2 Hero Coin) Freya’s Fortune Stick (x1) 160 Lv. 95 or higher Freya’s Fortune Stick (x10) (18 Hero Coins) Freya’s Fortune Stick (x10) 1,440 (10% discount) Lv. 95 or higher Ultimate Freya’s Fortune Stick Bundle (x100) (120 Hero Coins) Freya’s Fortune Stick (x100) Freya’s Rune (7-day) Box (x1) 9,600 (40% discount) Lv. 95 or higher
  5. Today
  6. Are we able to know the odds on each thing from the Blizzard Chill Box? Certain countries make disclosing odds of loot boxes mandatory by law and it would just be really nice to actually know the odds so it would help keep the guv'ment out NC's business and it'd help out those players who may actually want to get a few of the boxes.
  7. Yeah, I use my Warcryer for my anchor and have my tank assist off of it. Honestly, what Classic needs is the Catacombs back for all levels. That would solve almost everything if they'd just take the dang lids off of them and let us go down there. AA would be a welcome asset for new/returning players, as well, as it would give us a way to farm something tangibly valuable or upgrade our weapons to top of each grade...just leave out the BS choosing a side of the moon crap.
  8. PvPing: MorningStar* + LosBandidos* vs Renovatio in Seal of Spore - 04 dec 2019 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFsuhRLCa08
  9. account limits again?

Bro, the fact that you started 9 days ago and you manage to lvl to 102 its a great accomplish This is a MMORPG game ....not FiFa or CS...your toon become better in time, just like the wine. Time limited zones are not a benckmark nor a serious reason to increase 3 clients limit...its just a bad example. Keep searching for small active clans, Im also on naia and i see all the time recruiting posts on server chat. I can give you 1 important advice: forget about PVP...once you learn that you can focus on what you need...
  10. And it does what exactly? What enhancement will it do to my ruler belt? It doesn't say it on the event page. Edit: nevermind I found it on l2wiki. https://l2wiki.com/Enhanced_Ruler's_Authority Wtb authority ornament on chronos.
  11. @Draecke Freya event have double prices :))) ...JuJi have his own way to lower the prices.... I mean yeah, first we double the price and then we gave a 40% discount :D:D:D:D:D:D What? Its 40% discount ffs...
  12. juji 2 easy fast questions... 1st.. what is the enchant success rate for freya stick event? same of all others weapon/armor enchants? and 2nd... the game is 1 year older respect 2018 freya event...then... why the price of event items is the double? is really strange politic in my opinion. ty for reply.
  13. make freya ice staff +14, and u get your ornament
  14. Got any information on the authority ornament?
  15. Go buy a few Prstige packs and aply the to the same account and on the 12/12 u get a bunch of vitality maintaining pots
  16. Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes. With this maintenance: Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed. Dragon Pendants promotion will end. Ruldolph’s Holiday Event will start for four weeks. Details are available here. Holiday Server Settings will start for four weeks: XP/SP Boost + 50% No XP Loss Upon Death Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena Raid Boss Spawn Time Reduced by 50% The Blizzard Chill Box and a selection of Holiday items will be available in the L2 Store for four weeks. Details are available here. If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.
  17. WIth xp event a flash sale on vitality maintaining potions would be a good plus
  18. The client limit will not be increased any time soon since we are still waiting on several server upgrades. Once I have confirmation on the upgrades, I will post an update on the client limit changing past three.
  19. sigh.....and again, why is there still no update about if the 3 client limit stays or will it be increased ???
  20. Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes. With this maintenance: Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed. La Vie En Rose’s Brooch promotion will end. Lucy and Rok’s Holiday Event will start for four weeks! Details are available here. Holiday Server Settings will start for four weeks: XP/SP Boost + 50%No XP Loss Upon Death Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena Raid Boss Spawn Time Reduced by 50% Freya’s Fortune Stick items and the Ultimate Holiday Pack will be available in the L2 Store for four weeks. Details are available here. Other Notes The Prestige Holiday Bonus Pack eligibility period will end at 12:00 AM PST on 12/11. A serial code will automatically be available to apply on the account management page on 12/13. If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.
  21. The bonus seems to be related to the Vitality state being on or off. I tested without an Exalted Status.
  22. @Juji I do not have time to re-test right now, but if I remember correctly, if the character has Vitality of the Exalted Lv.2 (+100% exp bonus) the benefit of this AP is 1.25% and 2.5% respectively. It has been a while since I tested, tho.
  23. WTH!! What a joke! prices doubled! so what the rewards have changed. the level of items in game has changed but that doesn't mean your "event" has to double in price. Just like the jacked up jewels, I will not support you NCsoft for this event.
  24. Magician's Blessing wrong XP bonus

Confirmed known issue, thank you for reporting!
  25. I already mentioned it is happening to all paths in my conclusion.
  26. @Juji If you get the chance, please test for other paths (Warrior / Knight) as well.
  27. Here is what I tested and found: With Vitality: Nymph Tulip (Lv. 105) Base XP = 2,590,590,492 Nymph Tulip (Lv. 105) + 10% Magician's Blessing Lv. 1 = 2,655,355,254 Nymph Tulip (Lv. 105) + 20% Magician's Blessing Lv. 2 = 2,720,120,016 Without Vitality Nymph Tulip (Lv. 105) - Base XP without Vitality = 1,295,295,246 Nymph Tulip (Lv. 105) + 10% Magician's Blessing Lv. 1 = 1,360,060,008 Nymph Tulip (Lv. 105) + 20% Magician's Blessing Lv. 2 = 1,424,824,770 Conclusion: The Guardian/Berserker/Magician's Blessing Abilities are giving 5%/10% XP without Vitality and 2.5%/5% XP with Vitality instead of 10%/20% XP. We are sending a bug to the Dev team tonight regarding this issue. I have added it to the known issues list as well.
  1. Load more activity