Jump to content
Forums

Ishmila

Adventurers
  • Content Count

    61
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Ishmila

  1. free to log in, not free to play LOL
  2. here is a crazy idea..... instead of making it SUPER hard to get things in game, make things just available , charge $50 bucks for a random 5 box instead of $500 and just let all players have the ability to have all jewels.... Im just saying, I dont know any other game out there that makes you pay for learning your skills or paying to have gear just to xp with lol.
  3. Last time there was a party bonus xp boost, players exploited the boost by having a party with a toon in town, and getting all the xp on only the character killing the mobs. Will this continue to screw over support for parties more ? or did they fix it ... @Juji @Hime
  4. you can petition NCsoft to return NC coin on any unused passes you have bought with NC coin.
  5. I dont know who said i make 20b a day, i was only making 5b a day lol. you guys pull these numbers out of no where, I know ONE person making 20b a day, and another making 15b a day. prob the rest is between 5- 7b a day .
  6. let me give you some advice.... 5 passes is 350 NC coin. you can buy other items for 350 NC coin and sell for 700m adena, and save yourself 6 hours and make a better profit, your welcome.
  7. stronghold is empty now, lol like 5 people there. NC messed up hard lol. They will see with how many passes they sell.
  8. geo22 who are you in game and what server do you play on ? Im curious if you even play the game or if your here to troll.
  9. First time in the history of L2 there is a way to farm adena without cheating or loading 20 clients to do so. and you all scream bloody murder that its possible to do .
  10. he just wants NC to give him items so he does not have to work for them. He prob never even been to stronghold lol
  11. so they should make emergency maintenance changes because less than 5% of the server is benefiting from something because they have invested more time and adena into the game than the other 95% to be able to do something you cant. so lets punish them, am i understanding you correctly?
  12. @Geo22 I play all levels of this game, I do oly, i do pvp, i do pve, I do instances. The top players in this game is like 30 people, thats it. I am talking from a perspective of the rest of the server where NC has ruined their reason to play or even participate in the game. There is no reason when you have end game items you should be punished for farming something efficiently, and punishing players who want to do that with unobtainable ways to get there. Stronghold adena should be returned to normal rates before the update. OR even after the update, just not what they are now.
  13. Juji has said the Dev are the one only making decisions here, so this is to the Dev team. the party bonus need to be brought back for CHARACTERS IN RANGE people have been exploiting it to leave toons in town while in party with a DD that xp and get party bonus without the other person there and doubling his xp . The partying system is ruining the game right now and people are not leveling in groups or with support in the game, they only level archers. Please make this MMO involve partying again..... right now its not . The adena drops, This game is requiting so much adena to do t
  14. @Juji @Hime Any responses to the questions from the community?
  15. This is how we get new players to play the game !
  16. The two top summoners fight it out for top spot of best summoner on chronos ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdOjl_m1MbI&t
  17. + I agree, remove my teleports or clear EVERYONES teleports , not everyone reads forums
  18. ORIGINAL POST BY HIME https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17188-in-game-terrain-exploits/ " Greetings Adventurers, It has come to our attention that many players have been exploiting inaccessible locations of the game. These locations have been used to create unfair advantages not intended by the game. We will be adjusting a few game systems to prevent further abuse due to these terrain exploits. Using game exploits is a violation of our Rules of Conduct. Any players found exploiting the game by any means will result in actions taken against their account(s). If you ha
  19. lf compensation for wasted destiny xp packs and prestiege packs
  20. Please listen to the community and dont do it .......
  21. When a AAA game company says they will release the patch notes the 14th and they fall through you not only let down the players but the trust we have in you to bring us content and a great gaming environment.
  22. Patch notes released the 14th?????
  23. Thanks Dawe for the link , but I still think it should have the power of dragon weapon stage 3, would give some incentive and show people how strong those weapons can be and give a taste
×
×
  • Create New...