Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MPOURI

Did my post about bots got deleted?

Recommended Posts

MPOURI    0

I made a post like 3 hours ago and i can't find it anywhere is it because i mentioned some names without knowing 100% if they are bots?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shakedown    26
21 minutes ago, MPOURI said:

I made a post like 3 hours ago and i can't find it anywhere is it because i mentioned some names without knowing 100% if they are bots?

There is a no naming policy. You need to submit a ticket.

It's stupid but w/e

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MPOURI    0
1 minute ago, Shakedown said:

There is a no naming policy. You need to submit a ticket.

It's stupid but w/e

Where can i submit a ticket ? I have a ton of info but it feels like nobody cares in NCSOFT . Why is there never a gm online ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shakedown    26
Just now, MPOURI said:

Where can i submit a ticket ? I have a ton of info but it feels like nobody cares in NCSOFT . Why is there never a gm online ?

They haven't had ingame GMs for a long time from what I hear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurinya    15

Greetings!

If you would like to help us fight bots, hackers and spammers, please report any suspicious activities directly to our Customer Support. As anyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty, our forums are no place to post names. Please feel free to submit your videos and screenshots to our Customer Support, though, as they have the means to further investigate into the issue.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MPOURI    0
1 hour ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

If you would like to help us fight bots, hackers and spammers, please report any suspicious activities directly to our Customer Support. As anyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty, our forums are no place to post names. Please feel free to submit your videos and screenshots to our Customer Support, though, as they have the means to further investigate into the issue.

Thank you!

Thank you , i am new to the game and didnt know the exact actions i should have taken . I will report to Customer Support asap .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×