Sign in to follow this  
MPOURI

Did my post about bots got deleted?

MPOURI    0

I made a post like 3 hours ago and i can't find it anywhere is it because i mentioned some names without knowing 100% if they are bots?

Shakedown    26
21 minutes ago, MPOURI said:

I made a post like 3 hours ago and i can't find it anywhere is it because i mentioned some names without knowing 100% if they are bots?

There is a no naming policy. You need to submit a ticket.

It's stupid but w/e

MPOURI    0
1 minute ago, Shakedown said:

There is a no naming policy. You need to submit a ticket.

It's stupid but w/e

Where can i submit a ticket ? I have a ton of info but it feels like nobody cares in NCSOFT . Why is there never a gm online ?

Shakedown    26
Just now, MPOURI said:

Where can i submit a ticket ? I have a ton of info but it feels like nobody cares in NCSOFT . Why is there never a gm online ?

They haven't had ingame GMs for a long time from what I hear.

Aurinya    15

Greetings!

If you would like to help us fight bots, hackers and spammers, please report any suspicious activities directly to our Customer Support. As anyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty, our forums are no place to post names. Please feel free to submit your videos and screenshots to our Customer Support, though, as they have the means to further investigate into the issue.

Thank you!

MPOURI    0
1 hour ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

If you would like to help us fight bots, hackers and spammers, please report any suspicious activities directly to our Customer Support. As anyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty, our forums are no place to post names. Please feel free to submit your videos and screenshots to our Customer Support, though, as they have the means to further investigate into the issue.

Thank you!

Thank you , i am new to the game and didnt know the exact actions i should have taken . I will report to Customer Support asap .