How to properly prepare a weapon?

Delfos94

Imagine that we buy a dagger in the auction house, an apocalypse one, for example.

Well... since Im pretty noob after come back for a long time, I dont know how to prepare my weapon...

1.- enchant it to at least +3

and then?

Thanks for the replies <3

Nowadays you can safely enchant to +5 with some luck, when you get +2 you need to use Giant EWR, if lucky it will give you +5, if unlucky you end up with +3.

Your weapon also needs:

- at least one special ability applied with a soul crystal

- max element attribute (300 for standard weapons)

- nice augment with a Spirit Stone

Given you're new, I think it's better and cheaper for you to buy a weapon at AH which already has those features, except for an augmentation, this has to be done individually and bounds an item to you.

Hello @Delfos94

If you are planning to play and enjoy Lineage 2 nowadays, it means you need proper gear. There are few things you can do in order to boost your Othell char pretty well for a starter.

Still I advice you to play for 2-3 months, get to 99 ++, find a clan, check the game and then think of buying some gear.

1. Weapon - better do not waste money on simple R grade. Check Kelbim dagger/dual dagger. It is a cheap solution ( Still pricy, but has much more value in reality, you can find in AH for like 5 - 5.5 B. ( IT IS NOT THE BEST FOR PVE, but it is decent enough to have fun and get invited in party!!!!! )

2. Set - you can find cheap R99 3x120 elements ( When you have the lvl to equip such set ) for around 3.5- 4b max. Few days ago a guy in Aden ( Naia server ) was selling for 3b.

3. Epics - for start you can get some jewels - Ring of Creating, Queen Ant's Soul ring, Blessed Zaken, Frintezza Soul necklace etc etc.. these will give you a good starter boost.

Still I advice you to play for 2-3 months, get to 99 ++, find a clan, check the game and then think of buying some gear.

ATM if you do not have gear.... most of the time, other players will not invite you to party :(  

Archived