Language filter

JusticieroEncapuchado

Hi, its really painful for me to do this post, but is something that's affecting the game dramatically and need to change as fast as possible. Yes, I'm talking about the language filter in ONE particular world which is "Negro", for us, the Spanish speakers, "Negro" is a really common world to use and not offensive at all, Negro its a color (black), we use it mostly to call a friend as a nickname or just to talk in a daily basis.I can understand that you might have blocked like its a racist way to call someone, but so is not at all.I would like to get forward and get a response to this topic in order to "fix" this problem which is making thousand of Spanish speaker frustrated to the point we found quite hard to keep playing the game.This time it's me, the one who takes the reins and goes in the front lawn helping all my Spanish villas. Thank you in advance, have a nice day.

Good luck with that, my post about unlisting the word coon has not had any response. I get that not too many people speak about Maine Coon cats or Racoons, but you can't even properly tell people about game-related stuff, for example to open Cocoons at the Fairy location cuz Cocoon ends up with asterisks.

Archived