Wasted 2 Bonfires.

HyeVltg3

How does this event even work.
finally made 50 Powerful matches after 300!! sticks (head+sticks).
Made a bonfire, have 19 cooking ingredients now.
Click Bonf, R.click Cooking Ingredient, nothing. put in item slot, Use "on" Bonfire, nothing.
Bonfire Disappears after 30secs of me frantically trying the above...
Attempt 2, SAME RESULTS!. what gives.

Now I only have 20 Powerful Matchsticks, and can only Exchange for 1 more Bonfire...

2 hours ago, HyeVltg3 said:

Thats very kind man, but I really just want to know how to use these bonfires and Cooking Ingredient. the "simple" instructions are not working.

Buy the bonfire > buy the cooking supplies (you need like 9 per bonfire) > place the bonfire and target it quickly > start clicking the cooking supplies in your inventory or drag to your hotkeys until the bonfire despawns, they have a short cast time

You will either get the normal food which is a buff or the special one you can turn in for the gift bag.

17 hours ago, Zace said:

Buy the bonfire > buy the cooking supplies (you need like 9 per bonfire) > place the bonfire and target it quickly > start clicking the cooking supplies in your inventory or drag to your hotkeys until the bonfire despawns, they have a short cast time

You will either get the normal food which is a buff or the special one you can turn in for the gift bag.

I tried exactly this. both from Invent. and hotkey. started with 19 cooking ingredients, 2 bonfires. Use bonf. > target > frantically click/press hotkey for cooking ingredients, neda.

I wasted 2 bonfires because I tried once from Inventory and another time with hotkey. now I dont want to way more bonfires as Powerful matches are kinda hard to get.

9 hours ago, TDG said:

Check your inventory space, it needs to be less than 60/80 of whatever, same threshold for quests.

Yes. Yesterday i've lost 2 bonfires cuz my character was attacking the bonfire then i realized that was the inventory space

Aden - Herosvillain

If anyone has Powerful matches they want to throw away please mail them to me. Im usually on after 8PM EST on weekdays.

I just want to get this dam even right. I think I was over the 60/80 now that I think about it. do not have much time on weekdays to hunt matches.

Archived