Server count

stomper

For those keeping track of the server login counts? You can see what i see. To ncsoft we try and try and try to help but the lack of support your giving to us its starting to show big. Please guys fix it before it is to late(it may be but hopefully its not). And to the nay sayers?  Say what you want login counts do not lie. I love this game and want to continue to play but what i am seeing says enough.

You have issues that are creating separation like the enchanting issue(intended or not it is a separation that should not exist). Also teleports costs being 1x vrs the dumbed down adena drops/ adena/spoil/item drop rate being crazy low. You have ran off almost all the casual player base and admit it or not there is alot of income there also. It is up to ncsoft to run this as they see fit but the end result is easy to see if nothing gets done.

Dude i'm not a naysayer, just more positive than most.  just wanted to point out it is xmas season-traditional slow time for NA games I believe.  After the holidays it should pick back up to what ever it should be.  PS I agree bots kill this game.

But at the same time, we are at a point where rates are as intended. I don't think we are going to see any changes on that front. For the bot issue..  it's a free game. The only way to make this game bot free is if the game guard (whatever it is now) catches the bot program at the start. Banning won't elimate bots, it will only cause them to make a new acct and start a fresh bot

Archived