Flag/PK AOe Skill Bugs

Fathe

Throughout my game I've noticed two rather annoying bugs:

1) If u are PK with Warlord Class and wanna kill one Flag player (purple player) The masives did not find with him, only the target skills.

2) If u are flag (purple) and one player try to steal mobs near u, using the "Flame Strike" , the aoe of the skill dont affect to u, and the enemy dont get flag. The Nuker can use masives near u and dont get flag. (skill tested Flame Strike)

11 hours ago, Fathe said:

1) If u are PK with Warlord Class and wanna kill one Flag player (purple player) The masives did not find with him, only the target skills.

2) If u are flag (purple) and one player try to steal mobs near u, using the "Flame Strike" , the aoe of the skill dont affect to u, and the enemy dont get flag. The Nuker can use masives near u and dont get flag. (skill tested Flame Strike)

The 1) is really strange and if it's really the issue, then it's a big one.

I can refer to the 2) though. The Flame Strike skill that you are talking about, is a skill that requires a target to use it at. It hits a single target, and then up to 15 targets around it. And if you use it on the mob, you would only hit mobs around. Hence you can't flag while hitting a mob, even if there's a purple player inside the train. The Warlord AOE skills though, as well as some others (Aura Flash, Blazing Circle) are skills that don't require a target to be used, as they hit anything that's around you within a certain range and target limit. The game doesn't know if you want to use it on mobs or player, so it just affects anything around you.

Archived