Auto Attack during PVP

Kalluna

I am a bladedancer and I have few physical skills during pvp with special physical attack and attack speed help. Unfortunately the game does not continue the physical attack when it is in pvp forcing me to have to stay pressing the attack button infinitely. I think it should not be so because classes that depend on attack speed is impaired when the character stops attacking each hit during pvp. Is it possible that this aspect is fixed? @Juji @Hime

also had noticed that this happened and the macros with attack do not work for adding 1 delay certain delay that does not accompany the attack speed. The move of ncwest to make it harder to drop the book to generate a natural pvp between players per spot is already a big foot in the bag and still have flaws in the pvp system is difficult.

It sounds like you guys are just talking about hitting another unflagged target. Once a target is flagged (or a war target I believe), you do not need to hold down Ctrl to attack. I, personally, have Ctrl macro'd to a mouse button to help with this.

@Molest I think the command you're looking for is /forceattack but I'm not sure. Also, I feel dirty just from typing your name...  

3 hours ago, Shreekz said:

It sounds like you guys are just talking about hitting another unflagged target. Once a target is flagged (or a war target I believe), you do not need to hold down Ctrl to attack. I, personally, have Ctrl macro'd to a mouse button to help with this.

@Molest I think the command you're looking for is /forceattack but I'm not sure. Also, I feel dirty just from typing your name...  

I am not referring to the forceattack but rather the need to have to be clicking several times on the shortcut. since the character of 1 hit and does not continue the attack as it should.

6 hours ago, Shreekz said:

hold the button down. How is this an actual complaint?

hold the button does not solve the game is recognizing as only 1 click which means it will be 1 hit and stop againhold the button does not solve the game is recognizing as only 1 click which means it will be 1 hit and stop again.

Archived