New Customizable Next Target Macro Functionality

Conguero

3 hours ago, marw said:

So why NCwest introduced it after they finally won fight vs zR? :) 

Coincidence? I don't think so.

They "won" versus zR and now they're doing nothing about adrenaline. Basically I don't see what your point is. Honestly, it really helps when those horrid 2,5 minute drums the warcryer has are cast on their own, but it really doesn't help when quarry or gc upper is full of afk toons.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dargor said:

They "won" versus zR and now they're doing nothing about adrenaline. Basically I don't see what your point is. Honestly, it really helps when those horrid 2,5 minute drums the warcryer has are cast on their own, but it really doesn't help when quarry or gc upper is full of afk toons.

How many people use Adrenaline atm? Not much... Zr used 90% of people that times.

It's not so hard to make macro for iss buffs. :) 

1 minute ago, marw said:

How many people use Adrenaline atm? Not much... Zr used 90% of people that times.

It's not so hard to make macro for iss buffs. :) 

I get your point.

Anyhow, by using a bot, you risk your entire account, but by using a macro you risk some of the items your toon has. As it been said in this and other threads an exhausting amount of times, some players(?) are pushing for a free and absolutely safe bot. I detest the fact we're even debating this and I'm honestly tired of repeating myself over and over again but those things need to be said.

7 hours ago, Quitted said:

That's the biggest mistake everyone in here is doing.

You work so you can earn money and if if someone causes you damage, he has to refund you with real money.
If someone takes you off for no reason one day there is no reward that can give you back that day. The real human currency should be the time not the dollar.
L2 store was born to save time not dollars.
Finally on skelth (l2 classic subscription based like in the past) also the characters with 0 pk and lvl 1 if killed can drop items so in L2 classic you do not need to be perma red to drop. You must understand a concept.

Macros were introduced not to farm afk but to use a second or third client in assists to save time while the main client was alive (not afk) farming.
You are simply expoilting a game and if you do so you'll willingly accept its consequences.

The rest is pure non sense.

About " he has to refund you with real money"

I see you accept that L2 is pay to win and that L2 have store/.

Just one little detail about money.

Player buy buff scrolls/potions, xp scrolls/rune and other items all paid with real money converted in ncoin.

Equipped with all necessary go to grind to gain xp lets say in giant cave upper level.

He search all four rooms until he find free spot, consume all paid items and start grinding.

Then brave player come and:

1, case: attack grinder to interrupt his skilling and attempt to lure him in unwanted fight ( with excuse to see if he is afk)

2.case: brave player come with all his support macroed tons like iss, healer and maybe tons he is power leveling.

Brave player have seen that all room is occupied by other hunters but he don't care.

He have skill to agro and pull all mobs in room on him and start exping (with excuse that all other players are afk)

Other players can only look how their potions, buffs, runes etc  they paid to enjoy in game will expire without getting any xp.

In both cases brave player did financial damage to others.

a) Question is will he willing to refund money lost to other players?

b )Question is should NCSOFT protect players to enjoy services and items they paid?

c) Question is would players suffer financial looses in future if brave player would be banned?

your mistake was installing lineage 2 which is one of the few classic true old hardcore pvp mmo games left that came out of Asia but please keep making these kind of posts as they crack me up and I'm 100% sure the Korean Dev team has a good laugh too :D

read the part about open world pvp (Lineage 2 is even mentioned) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player_versus_player

to beat the horse really dead: L2 was designed this way on purpose and clearly not a game suitable for you

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

your mistake was installing lineage 2 which is one of the few classic true old hardcore pvp mmo games left that came out of Asia but please keep making these kind of posts as they crack me up and I'm 100% sure the Korean Dev team has a good laugh too :D

read the part about open world pvp (Lineage 2 is even mentioned) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player_versus_player

to beat the horse really dead: L2 was designed this way on purpose and clearly not a game suitable for you

I'm happy that you and few others finally understand that "one of the few classic true old hardcore pvp mmo games" which "was designed this way on purpose" do not exist for very long time and that now we have "pay to win" model instead and every action cost additional money.

Would be even better if you could stop to be so negative to "pay to win model" and L2 store -  spreading very bad advertisement saying not to buy L2 store items as other players have full right to make you loose them without enjoying them.

Also all those items acquired from L2 store don't get lost all by itself but is always caused by some bad player.

Just like gear don drop by itself but must be actively caused by one or more very bad players regardless of state victim was found ( be it present, afk or afk macro).

And please stop beating dead horse as Korean Dev team understand perfectly "money talk" and what is good for business, just wake up and realize that this is not game you loved 15 years a go.

If you don't like then join Yidao and play WoW.

So why you are defending so much bad players? Are you one of them?

Why loosing items which cant be obtained in game or loosing gear is normal for you? Are you one of those who obtain items by causing other players to drop them?

This thread could be good discussion without sarcastic and  offensive remarks but sadly didn't happen as for good discussion booth sides need to participate without taking stance as " my truth is only valid" and if you don't like then you have childish attitude so  go play HelloKitty, man date, WoW.

I have the final solution to this problem you must impose a penalty of pk + 1 on the pets and also adds a fade state of at least 5 minutes after leaving the pk state so you will have the solution to this, the pets to kill them They give karma but it does not increase the number of pk which makes you be a pk without penalty or increase your pk number, being able to do it infinitely times I do not care if they kill me doing macro but one thing is to die and another to lose all your items at least that people think about doing this by imposing the real penalties of pk

If rules of conduct are worthless argument for you then you should not play as anyone who want to play L2 must agree with rules of conduct.

I dont need your attention and as first rule say you are not allowed to cause unwanted attention to other players.

I respect all rules of conduct including mentioned rule 13, Problem is that many players don't respect rules or don't know them at all.

Also rule 13. don't say that you are allowed to harass other players.

If something that is really worthless is your blatant accusation of me afk macroing so you constantly violate rules of conduct to get rid of tons which are not officially confirmed to be afk but just by your feeling.

Many times I have hard time to find free hunting spot  too but I don't go to violate rules and take justice in my hands.

This is reserved for NCSOFT and GM's as players are not allowed to impersonate official staff.

I don't use macros and if there will be petition to remove macro feature and to ban everyone who violate rules and harass other players I will join petition.

Excuse me, is this Lineage 2? ...so by your definition PKing others, which has been part of the game for ages should be bannable as well. Or pvping for a good xp spot... because it might cause a distress or feel like harassment. Precious snowflakes everywhere...

Players have their right TO PLAY AND ENJOY THE GAME if they follow rules, one of them being: don't leave your char on an afk-macro farm. You take your right to enjoy the game away from yourselves by violating this rule.

53 minutes ago, Helv said:

Excuse me, is this Lineage 2? ...so by your definition PKing others, which has been part of the game for ages should be bannable as well. Or pvping for a good xp spot... because it might cause a distress or feel like harassment. Precious snowflakes everywhere...

Players have their right TO PLAY AND ENJOY THE GAME if they follow rules, one of them being: don't leave your char on an afk-macro farm. You take your right to enjoy the game away from yourselves by violating this rule.

If players violate rules they can be banned and their account terminated by NCSOFT but is not on you to impersonate official staff and take actions reserved for NCSOFT.

1 hour ago, SleepingPower said:

If players violate rules they can be banned and their account terminated by NCSOFT but is not on you to impersonate official staff and take actions reserved for NCSOFT.

and it's neither on you, so please stop talking and go play My Little Pony or sth similar where you can have your safe space.

Ii have to abide and respect rules in order to play and i expect that all players have to respect rules too.

All who don't agree with rules ( and from posts in this thread many don't, some even don't know that they exist and mix "eula" - user agreement with rules of conduct) don't have right to play.

We all have to play under same conditions.

I don't see reason that your money used for ncoin is more worth than money from other players and should give you right to violate rules.

You strongly remind me of Donald Trump, who not only does not know procedure but also refuses to listen to the people who try to explain the world to him.

I don't expect you to understand this, but Lineage 2 is what we technically call a "sandbox game" where players are supposed to take justice in their own hands:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_world#20th_century
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_video_game_terms#Sandbox_game

Here is a practical example:
http://scholarworks.gsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1091&context=communication_theses

This is all a bit complicated - it has to do with communication theory - but maybe your parents can explain the difficult words to you. Sleeping, nobody here is trolling you. We are just trying to help. You clearly do not understand what you got yourself into when you downloaded Lineage 2. Just believe me - you will not find happiness here.

Conguero used to work for Blizzard. When he joined NCsoft he swore an oath of fealty which prevents him from publicly praising his former employer, but when you send him a PM and ask nicely, maybe he can explain to you why World of Warcraft or My Little Pony (developed by Artech Studios, a nice Canadian company) are much better suited for you :)

Archived