This is hilarious

legolino

Yestarday i was thinking how to make adena on this server, cause everything is kinda wrong, and i decided to start playing with a spoiler i left at lvl 20 long time ago, so after rr, i started spoiling to get some mats, and i even made a list of spots to go later, i went to bed and i left him at mdt selling SSC, when i woke up today that account was banned, Its the first time ever i get something banned in a game, and its in a game full of ppl using cheats and exploints, u guys are the worst company ever, u dont even know what are u doing, how can normal ppl get banned and bots and sellers dont.

3 hours ago, aragonx said:

The END of Ocidend servers  Income.

Execution ground 100% are bots, e NCsoft dont ban. LOL

have u wrote down the names of all bots and u see those are the same ones with the new ones u see? they ban bots and seller bots since my block list is 99,98% with them and the number is reduced every few days so they certainly ban them but they are like virus, the are everywhere creating more accounts and bots!

14 hours ago, legolino said:

Yestarday i was thinking how to make adena on this server, cause everything is kinda wrong, and i decided to start playing with a spoiler i left at lvl 20 long time ago, so after rr, i started spoiling to get some mats, and i even made a list of spots to go later, i went to bed and i left him at mdt selling SSC, when i woke up today that account was banned, Its the first time ever i get something banned in a game, and its in a game full of ppl using cheats and exploints, u guys are the worst company ever, u dont even know what are u doing, how can normal ppl get banned and bots and sellers dont.

ask NCsoft maybe u had another program activated and the their scan program misunderstood it for bot program like antivirus reads some exe game files as viruses too :D (im sure it happened to u in the past) if they have no evidence for their ban they will unban u

They wont investigate at all, i know i didnt have anything, but they think they are doing right, so no matter what i say to them, its like talking with a 10yo kid, when they notice they are banning wrong ppl it will be too late, did never feel so frustrated, And on top of that, there is a lot of ppl with same problem, and the rest of comunity is trolling them.

17 hours ago, Jorep said:

have u wrote down the names of all bots and u see those are the same ones with the new ones u see? they ban bots and seller bots since my block list is 99,98% with them and the number is reduced every few days so they certainly ban them but they are like virus, the are everywhere creating more accounts and bots!

ask NCsoft maybe u had another program activated and the their scan program misunderstood it for bot program like antivirus reads some exe game files as viruses too :D (im sure it happened to u in the past) if they have no evidence for their ban they will unban u

So cute, they are deleting the toons after a certain number of days to make new, banned toons aren't  removed from block list, they stay for ever.  There is no doubt in my mind at least 80% of the people claiming they are innocent actually are.  This game is a disaster.

I've got also random banned on Wednesday on my dwarf while I was doing class Quest 35. While I was in Gludin Village to deliver the Q items on the NPC the client crashed and I've got banned.

I followed the procedure to send email on appeal@ncsoft.com and they replied me only with automatic messages that I've got banned for using third-party programs.

I have 4 accounts. While I got banned I was online with 3 boxes. 2 shops 1 dwarf playing. The dwarf got banned during the quest the other clients remained online. So..

How I'm getting banned for bot programs and I don't get banned to all my accounts?

I'm not using clickers or any mouse software. I invited them to do IP checks to all my accounts and if they have found any clues of botting they were free to ban and my other 3 accounts.

I want to explain here that the account which it was banned wasn't my main and it had on him 4k NC coins unused. I still have items or Adena.

I don't have the will to play anymore this game. I've been randomly punished for violation of the rules as they claimed.

They didn't even explain to me the reasons for this ban, no evidence no nothing. It's just your word against theirs. Guess who will win.

I've got only general replies of GMs that they did search and they found me guilty and that's all. It's such a shame for all the time and the money I've invested in this game.

2 hours ago, Degusjr said:

So cute, they are deleting the toons after a certain number of days to make new, banned toons aren't  removed from block list, they stay for ever.  There is no doubt in my mind at least 80% of the people claiming they are innocent actually are.  This game is a disaster.

idk what is disaster to u! i don't think u can find bots in ABG or LOA so u/we better lvl up asap and leave them behind, not that i agree with boting just for cancer u know

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 3:58 PM, Jorep said:

idk what is disaster to u! i don't think u can find bots in ABG or LOA so u/we better lvl up asap and leave them behind, not that i agree with boting just for cancer u know

Do you realize it's a disaster yet?   LoA is being botted, also, try running through the cata's.  I'd check for ya but I can't log in to this PoS game.

13 hours ago, Degusjr said:

Do you realize it's a disaster yet?   LoA is being botted, also, try running through the cata's.  I'd check for ya but I can't log in to this PoS game.

What can i say? Have bot programs gone so far that can bot in LOA? even real players if they make a mistake all pt wipes!!!! For catas ok that happens to any classic server i have played so far, 1-1 mobs and no agro mobs around except 1

Archived