Forums

new HUSARIA movie against DH "The Beheading of EpicSoul"

OmenOfSteel

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

Aside the por rendering what i can see here is DH beiing pushed to village and they probably w8 for babysitter spartian to come and help them.

First of all i whant ppl to see that we in husaria don't invest our money in the game.... like for exeple u can see no one in the video pt is using dendy scroll and that means no full 30 day's epics.

DH cry all time cause we play dirty and we bring more than 7 ppl to fight vs one party but when we go 7 vs 7 like it happened yesteday and we played without tank(to bad no video) and they loose they imediatly get reinforcement fron second pt.GZ for regrouping and helping your guys it shows good chemistry and fast regroup, but pls stop blaming us that we outnumber you every time we win a fight.

And beeing the guy in seraph set in this party i still w8 for spartian to hit me 3 mil dmg :D ..... sry if i "flamed" someone i don't whant to be the bad guy sut stating some facts.

One of the fact is that maybe we never will win the fight vs DH but we have fun in game.

GZ and keep up the good fights, makes server look better.

About EpicSoul beeing from poland or not is not the poin the pont was to be funny... ofc in not real video is just how we imagine him when he loses.

And from my opinion is funny....and btw the one filming is Legolita :))

4 hours ago, Hulk said:

Hello,

Aside the por rendering what i can see here is DH beiing pushed to village and they probably w8 for babysitter spartian to come and help them.

First of all i whant ppl to see that we in husaria don't invest our money in the game.... like for exeple u can see no one in the video pt is using dendy scroll and that means no full 30 day's epics.

lf video from 10 minutes before at oren castle :) or the 3 - 4 fights at oren in whole siegue

trust me, no1 will use dandy/valiant on home siegue :) even i didnt use rose last 30 min :(

18 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Who are you? 

Well however I wasnt there first 90min of Siege due to RL but yeah I heard it was hard for HUSARIA as we were constantly followed by 1 or 2 Dragon Weapons :D

bob

and im not talking about fights where husaria was outnumbered or "Followed by dragon weapons", so strange, maybe @CharnotFound dont take that fraps :)

3 hours ago, dUdot said:

Nope, I pointed out the fact video is not real :)

I don't know English well enough to point out some mistakes

Okay duBot just for you:
DISCLAIMER: The Hidden Cam Recordings you see in the movie starting from 8:25 are not real EpicClown recordings.

PS: It should be freakin obvious and I couldn't imagine someone is honestly able to not get that, but okay maybe I overestimated some ppls intelligence.

PPS: To all worried watchers, neither EpicJoke nor any other DHs *really* was hurt or died while making this video.

Better? xD

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Okay duBot just for you:
DISCLAIMER: The Hidden Cam Recordings you see in the movie starting from 8:25 are not real EpicClown recordings.

PS: It should be freakin obvious and I couldn't imagine someone is honestly able to not get that, but okay maybe I overestimated some ppls intelligence.

PPS: To all worried watchers, neither EpicJoke nor any other DHs *really* was hurt or died while making this video.

Better? xD

/facepalm

You didn't get my point...

I just wanted to say that you(or who made this vid) need to take some AE/vegas lessons.

On 8.03.2018 at 10:23 AM, Hulk said:

20 minutes ago, SpartianGuard said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

troll-face-sticker-8744.png

no need add anythink more...

My cp don't call help, always u can check us ;> or u can check me alone :D
Spartian is just nice guy who always lf pvp and thats why he helps more than others cp.

DH cry all time cause we play dirty and we bring more than 7 ppl to fight vs one party but when we go 7 vs 7 like it happened yesteday and we played without tank(to bad no video) and they loose they imediatly get reinforcement fron second pt.GZ for regrouping and helping your guys it shows good chemistry and fast regroup, but pls stop blaming us that we outnumber you every time we win a fight.

First, again my cp is happy when u come 7 vs 7/14/... 

Second, flame was always part of this game.

Thierd, go fight more, leaarn more, it's good for all, but don't make your clan "last good and nice clan on server". In history NCWest was few clans which saids same and later they were similar or even worst when they start control whole server.

Same old story. I have never ever spent a cent in here but I find myself in the inventory elemental shirts +7 of all types and a 6 slot brooch and 6 jewels lvl 4. Who put them in there? It was ozzy the cheater or a nova script.

Btw dudot you have to admit that foto has always been loyal and has always said things for how they really are.

P.s. sparty is right dudot you're too selfish :P

2 hours ago, SpartianGuard said:

Off Topic #1

2 hours ago, Supafly said:

Off Topic #2

2 hours ago, tsounakas said:

biggest Off Topic of them all #3

2 hours ago, Marcin said:

Off Topic #4

Okay guys, you are all very pro-players and all even the best on all servers of all time etc, BUT reading and understanding is not your guys strong point right ? :P

Step 1: Read again what Hulky wrote
Step 2: Read what you guys wrote/posted/quoted
Step 3: Find the mistake
Step 4: Be silent and shameful, ty :)

Little hint, here is the original quote that made you guys freak out like babies that get their first candy in life:

On 8.3.2018 at 10:23 AM, Hulk said:

u can see no one in the video pt is using dendy scroll

So that I cleared that up for you bunch, I would say try again next time and pls LESS of this in future:

giphy.gif

:DxD:P

PS: Sorry Spartian that you wasted so much time to search thru videos and screenshots and whatnot, post it all here, activate your CP to post here too, and it was all wrong. Big ouch ?  :(

On 8/3/2018 at 11:23 AM, Hulk said:

23 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Okay guys, you are all very pro-players and all even the best on all servers of all time etc, BUT reading and understanding is not your guys strong point right ? :P

Step 1: Read again what Hulky wrote
Step 2: Read what you guys wrote/posted/quoted
Step 3: Find the mistake
Step 4: Be silent and shameful, ty :)

Little hint, here is the original quote that made you guys freak out like babies that get their first candy in life:

So that I cleared that up for you bunch, I would say try again next time and pls LESS of this in future:

PS: Sorry Spartian that you wasted so much time to search thru videos and screenshots and whatnot, post it all here, activate your CP to post here too, and it was all wrong. Big ouch ?  :(

Maybe you must read better what he  wrote :D ...

To watch the dandys / valiants or roses  you must show the boosts :D no the debuffs ...so what you said "you can see " noone can see that :D gg guys

Waste ? :D just show to all people  that you are  clowns thats all :D and that you are not spending real money :D

Sparty don't be the bad guy. Foto has always said the truth about this game.

Omen you're doing what the resistance is supposed to do, to gank enemies only when you are 21vs7.

Just do like foto. You need to spend to play this game just say it.

Archived