new HUSARIA movie against DH "The Beheading of EpicSoul"

OmenOfSteel

3 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Sparty don't be the bad guy. Foto has always said the truth about this game.

Omen you're doing what the resistance is supposed to do, to gank enemies only when you are 21vs7.

I am the bad guy :D i just trolling those people because they are trying to say lies :D and propaganda :D

Foto maybe he saying the truth thats why he never reply or say anything on forum because he know what really happening :)

actualy 14 the rest people leave clan / quit :D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Omen you're doing what the resistance is supposed to do, to gank enemies only when you are 21vs7.

Just do like foto. You need to spend to play this game just say it.

We are not even 21 in clan lolz.

Truth is, we start many fights 7 vs 7 , but most time it ends 7 (us) vs. 7 + X  or 7 + 14  :)

1 hour ago, SpartianGuard said:

And this makes you happy??  Wow you rly must be full of hate for HUSARIA :o

I see some DH players naked in aden selling their stuff, like xFrita, Ctapik stopped I think, others quit too like PK1.  For me it's sad to see ppl. leave the game, no matter if they are enemies or not.  It's clear the game is dying, and even very fast.

Reason for this is the P2W Madness that Neutron is pushing upon us like a psycho.

Due to this we already lost great players and great ppl. like Kane666, MsDarkness, NaratyrMizzrym (I knew him since C3/2005), many others are on "break" and will probably quit too like Tomuniu, AbuZubajda and too many to name...

Good for you if that makes you happy, Spartian, but to say it in Yoda's words:

Understand it I must not :/

3 vs 7 

6vs14

7 vs your clan 1st time 01:02:18
7 vs your clan again 01:18:23 2nd time in the same video 

We understand and we say hopfully someone have balls to go against us ok but here is a problem 1st of all is a f4cking game 2nd let say we are idiots let say we are liers let say we are arrogant we have big EGO lets say we have coblex  but the problem is videos prooves somthing really opposite and i think ppl do this just to attract the attetion of community wtf stop it 
Make your game like we did without be rude try to be fair and stop this shit 

i just trolling those people because they are trying to say lies :D and propaganda :D

What lies, what propaganda?

Did we say we are 2nd Side, or we can win against DH ? Nope, we didn't , because we cannot.

We can only be Resistance: We don't give up and we don't give in, no matter how much dragon weaps u guys send after us two CPs each siege and no matter how much you gank us each evening.

We don't bend over, we will not be your pets or slaves and we'll not join the super zerg.

So where is the propaganda, where is the lies ??

We are totally aware we can only take Aden Castle if complete DH goes afk for last 15 minutes :D

Knowing that, we still keep up our fight with 2 CPs against 14. 

Sadly NAIA is a PVE server 99% now. Only few days ago another CP joined DH. Ronins. Yes, same Ronins that were "anti-DH" for a veeeery long time. And what happens? Instead of helping the Resistance to keep the server at least a little bit entertaining and interesting,  they join the zerg. gg

You only need two things to join HUSARIA : Courage to fight outlvled, outgeared, outnumbered, and at least half-way gear so you can join this battle.

There is noone like that left on NAIA, thats the sad truth.

Only good thing is we are still having fun, if that fun goes away, we'll just quit like all those others already did :)

Maybe that's the hidden meaning of their so called Resistance, taking away their members "resist" of playing more. xD

47 minutes ago, tsounakas said:

We understand and we say hopfully someone have balls to go against us ok but here is a problem 1st of all is a f4cking game 2nd let say we are idiots let say we are liers let say we are arrogant we have big EGO lets say we have coblex  but the problem is videos prooves somthing really opposite and i think ppl do this just to attract the attetion of community wtf stop it 

Make your game like we did without be rude try to be fair and stop this shit 

What are you talking about, for what posting old videos again ??

Are you so upset about my video where we crushed those DH like puppets ??

Did you see the trashtalk and flames in the intro of the movie? You see those DH-flames almost every evening, mostly from always same guys.

Now do you rly think someone can flame us like crazy and we'll not respond ?

Dream on :)

i see complains and excuses all the time 
Im not upset im just laughing 
Old is only the wine not the videos
Videos is max 2 months i see in your videos you  still have the old partyresque ... who talking about old videosI....
ppl speak about l2store boosts etc etc but both using
ppl speak about gear if you was on gear like some1 who say here you are half shot from spartian for supafly just a fart i dont want to speak about this 
About who you crash to be bonest i dont care if want we allways accept any pvp
Ofc i see trashtalk in red chat in game 
Im not flaming im just provide you the truth with prooves not bla bla bla 
and last think im not Dream on some1 else Dream on and you know what happens if you fly alot? When you fall down the crash is really bad

3 minutes ago, tsounakas said:

i see complains and excuses all the time 
Im not upset im just laughing 
Old is only the wine not the videos
Videos is max 2 months i see in your videos you  still have the old partyresque ... who talking about old videosI....
ppl speak about l2store boosts etc etc but both using
ppl speak about gear if you was on gear like some1 who say here you was half shot from spartian for supafly just a fart i dont want to speak about this 
About who you crash to be bonest i dont care if want we allways accept any pvp
Ofc i see trashtalk in red chat in game 
Im not flaming im just provide you the truth with prooves not bla bla bla 
and last think im not Dream on some1 else Dream on and you know what happens if you fly alot? When you fall down the crash is really bad

What causes your emo rage ? You show truth, we show truth too, so what.

Its all just a game, dont be so mad :)

I dont see prooves where is the prooves from your truth 
About emo what is this ? other ppl cry here 
Dont tell me now is game maybe you dont know what is it.
And as you quote others post i do the same for yours where is the problem i dont understant?
And for the resistance. You say resistance is keep fighting if i will make videom from yesterday all server will start laughing F1 pr F2 Bsoe this is not resiistanse this is no comments
No sense ..... 

You guys argue in a BROKEN game, in which almost all is money! A game with little to no support from GM's ( Only when they see ppl quit because of Macro PK item drop they react ), a game with no Balance at all, a game in which you die from the AOE hit for 200-300k when you have 50k HP if you do not have $$$$$ for the top gear, without even being the target, a game in which very soon there will be 5-6 NEW P2W items!

A game which is slowly being destroyed by the "Management" 

If you like the situation now, if you are satisfied with what you see, what you play, it means you have never played real L2! 

Still it is cool to find players, who are having fun in this crap version of a great game! 

GL/HF keep the fight on :D 

4 hours ago, tsounakas said:

A the Bonus it will be the pr who let you back :D

I remember that in EV, it was funny xD

But btw if you wanna start to annoy us,  I know some Mr Bigmouth 5.000 Euro Char Babysitter with DH Coc*-Ring who maybe will also get a special PR movie from us in the future, just like EpicClown did.  We got some good ideas and material for little fun :)

4 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

But btw if you wanna start to annoy us,  I know some Mr Bigmouth 5.000 Euro Char Babysitter with DH Coc*-Ring who maybe will also get a special PR movie from us in the future, just like EpicClown did.  We got some good ideas and material for little fun :)

I dont care how much my player cost but .. before some days you bought a +17 dark weapon right ? That cost arround 1.5 k euro ? Aa yeah i forget you fam the adena on Garden Of MasterCard and the Fortress of PayPal damn

About coc ring ? 

Rulers of Authority Belt i call it coc belt

Rulers of Authority Ring i call it coc ring

You must really have mental problems to not understand it or you dont have anything more to say or complain and you trying to make drama from nothing 

You will video with me  to PR you  ? If you are full pt vs me yeah maybe you can but if you want cp vs cp i want to see you really trying.. maybe in about 50 years from now:D:D:D:D

You got ideas and new materials xmm its smelling empty VISA CARD...

For the record i got from DH 2 years now:

Rulers of Authority Ring (coc ring)/lidvior/+10 set /7s / +10pvp cloak /stage 8 crystals/ bosses farm and a lot of real pvp with real enemys 

What you got ? :D 

Right Clan failed

SpanishMaffia clan Failed

RisingStar got some dragos and you get 100kk share adena :S and after they failed

Husaria clan using pr everywhere Failed :-/ 

Cheers 

I dont care how much my player cost but .. before some days you bought a +17 dark weapon right ? That cost arround 1.5 k euro ? Aa yeah i forget you fam the adena on Garden Of MasterCard and the Fortress of PayPal damn

About coc ring ? 

Rulers of Authority Belt i call it coc belt

Rulers of Authority Ring i call it coc ring

You must really have mental problems to not understand it or you dont have anything more to say or complain and you trying to make drama from nothing 

You will video with me  to PR you  ? If you are full pt vs me yeah maybe you can but if you want cp vs cp i want to see you really trying.. maybe in about 50 years from now:D:D:D:D

You got ideas and new materials xmm its smelling empty VISA CARD...

For the record i got from DH 2 years now:

Rulers of Authority Ring (coc ring)/lidvior/+10 set /7s / +10pvp cloak /stage 8 crystals/ bosses farm and a lot of real pvp with real enemys 

What you got ? :D 

Right Clan failed

RisingStar got some dragos and you get 100kk share adena :S and after they failed

Cheers 

You have such an arrogant big mouth in worldshout every evening from all the Cash you spent, you should be able to endure the echo of your constant boasting, so why are you so mad Spart?

How long ago was it that I killed you quite easy in HB? 3 or 5 months? I even killed easy you + Dynamite. I improved my gear since then, but you obviously SUPER improved cos yesterday you could 1- or 2shot me twice thru Barrier.

I don't even wanna know how much you spent for pixels, but apparently enough to be Mr. Big Mouth #1 on server now, without any respect left for anyone.

Manual for all ppl. that wanna be PRO in L2:
1) Join winner side
2) Spend like a whale till u can kill normal players with 1 shot
3) Feel free to boast how fantastic you are in a pixel game each evening.
It works, ask Spartian :D

PS:
How I got the adena for +17 Dark Cutter, I can tell you. Yes, it was free without P2W or L2Store or Bot. And it was more than just this Adena. PM me if you wanna know how to equip a toon without DH licking and without spending 5.000 Euro each month. It's not a problem but also it's not enough to keep up with NCW P2W madness. If you wanna keep up with P2W every month, you probably have to RMT or abuse L2Store. For this you can ask Spartian too :)

Right Clan failed

Oh I missed that:

- Right Clan I wasnt there cos I was on break

- SpanishMaffia I wasnt there cos I was on break or just back from long break, don't remember.

- RisingStar: Succeeded, took aden and DH was gone from the map, Mr. Spartian Loud Mouth was silent 24/7 and if he spoke he was fair game, not boasting each evening like he does today.

- Husaria: Recruiting failed, no one joined. Still we keep up the fight 2 low to medium equipped CPs against 14 medium to over-equipped CPs, against all Heroskills on the server (feeded if needed), against passive Castle Skills. I'm very proud on every HUSARIA member for the loyalty and the courage ( I know almost every HUSARIA member got "join DH"- offers over the time, some got 2 or 3 offers from DH CPs at same time lolz ). But most important, we are having FUN, and thats what this game (yep Spartian, its a game, not 2nd Life) is for, and this is the reason HUSARIA is a success too :)

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

You have such an arrogant big mouth in worldshout every evening from all the Cash you spent, you should be able to endure the echo of your constant boasting, so why are you so mad Spart?

How long ago was it that I killed you quite easy in HB? 3 or 5 months? I even killed easy you + Dynamite. I improved my gear since then, but you obviously SUPER improved cos yesterday you could 1- or 2shot me twice thru Barrier.

I don't even wanna know how much you spent for pixels, but apparently enough to be Mr. Big Mouth #1 on server now, without any respect left for anyone.

Manual for all ppl. that wanna be PRO in L2:
1) Join winner side
2) Spend like a whale till u can kill normal players with 1 shot
3) Feel free to boast how fantastic you are in a pixel game each evening.
It works, ask Spartian :D

PS:
How I got the adena for +17 Dark Cutter, I can tell you. Yes, it was free without P2W or L2Store or Bot. And it was more than just this Adena. PM me if you wanna know how to equip a toon without DH licking and without spending 5.000 Euro each month. It's not a problem but also it's not enough to keep up with NCW P2W madness. If you wanna keep up with P2W every month, you probably have to RMT or abuse L2Store. For this you can ask Spartian too :)

I have big mouth ? 

I am answering to your big mouth about DH with the same way you speak :-) maybe you want a tissue ?

You kill me on hb after 4 fails and when my skill all offyou come to kill me  runing left and right pick up mana herbs :-D gg with that and gf all the time you whose about w shot and never changed

If you think that someone who spend  5k per month has the same gear like me and i am on naia about 7 years now you are crazy and you need drugs :-)

8 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Oh I missed that:

- Right Clan I wasnt there cos I was on break

- SpanishMaffia I wasnt there cos I was on break or just back from long break, don't remember.

- RisingStar: Succeeded, took aden and DH was gone from the map, Mr. Spartian Loud Mouth was silent 24/7 and if he spoke he was fair game, not boasting each evening like he does today.

- Husaria: Recruiting failed, no one joined. Still we keep up the fight 2 low to medium equipped CPs against 14 medium to over-equipped CPs, against all Heroskills on the server (feeded if needed), against passive Castle Skills. I'm very proud on every HUSARIA member for the loyalty and the courage ( I know almost every HUSARIA member got "join DH"- offers over the time, some got 2 or 3 offers from DH CPs at same time lolz ). But most important, we are having FUN, and thats what this game (yep Spartian, its a game, not 2nd Life) is for, and this is the reason HUSARIA is a success too :)

I was silent because people was not making propaganda and they are not speaking like you guy .. evety each fight after was just saying GF 

I was all the time out and hunting them go check my channel videos > words 

You succed ? Wtff 

2 hours ago, SpartianGuard said:

I was silent because people was not making propaganda

What propaganda you talk about all the time ?

I say DH is biggest RMT clan: is it truth or propaganda ?
I say DH is biggest BOT clan with biggest BOT history: is it truth or propaganda ?
I say HUSARIA fights DH outgeared/outlvled/outnumbered: is it truth or propaganda ?
We post videos of some PVPs: are they photoshopped or showing what happened?

Show me any screens where I or any other from HUSARIA said "We dominate DH", "we gonna take Aden",  "we can win 7 vs 7 against TOP DH CPs" or anything remotely like that.

See you can't, so stop telling your lies all the time.

14 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

I say DH is biggest RMT clan: is it truth or propaganda ?
I say DH is biggest BOT clan with biggest BOT history: is it truth or propaganda ?
I say HUSARIA fights DH outgeared/outlvled/outnumbered: is it truth or propaganda ?
We post videos of some PVPs: are they photoshopped or showing what happened?

Show me any screens where I or any other from HUSARIA said "We dominate DH", "we gonna take Aden",  "we can win 7 vs 7 against TOP DH CPs" or anything remotely like that.

See you can't, so stop telling your lies all the time.

My lies ? Who is liying better people can see :) i stop here ..your madness has no end  cya on field i hope you will not pr again :)

Good luck with your resist :D

On 8/3/2018 at 11:23 AM, Hulk said:

First of all i whant ppl to see that we in husaria don't invest our money in the game.... like for exeple u can see no one in the video pt is using dendy scroll and that means no full 30 day's epics.

DH cry all time 

23 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

:D

18 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

We are not even 21 in clan lolz.

Sorry Omen I didn't know the circlet crap hit you so hard.

Ofc if a passionate player like pk1 quitted well this game is already dead.

Still walking, but dead for sure.

Archived