Forums

new HUSARIA movie against DH "The Beheading of EpicSoul"

OmenOfSteel

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SpartianGuard said:

My lies ? Who is liying better people can see :) i stop here ..your madness has no end  cya on field i hope you will not pr again :)

Good luck with your resist :D

yes everyone should make up his own opinion on that I agree with you :D

And one last thing before you stop here and leave my thread: Why is DH so full of hate against HUSARIA ?

My CP doesnt farm low DHs when we see them. Normally we kill them once, and move on. Unless someone talks crap in this case ofc we re-visit.
Foto CP often even don't attack lower DH parties that are xping or that say "we are on subs".If there's PVP and Foto CP wins, they rezz the enemies after almost every time.

DH style? Bring in at least one more party to a fair and even PVP soon as DH starts losing, and after don't rezz anyone but start to talk some toxic trash.

If you think this is "Propaganda" again, ask in your own clanchat, so you know what's going on on the server you rule :)

PS: I dont say everyone is like that in DragonHunters. Some CPs of DH play always fair (Hi Yasmeen) but these are only very few :P

10 minutes ago, Rosebest said:

Pk1 didn’t quit, he reroll. And he change class because he spend waaaaay to much rmt money on feoh and still weak in pvp. 

Really ? To me he said he quits cos of RL issues and cos of other things I don't wanna repeat here.

3 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Really ? To me he said he quits cos of RL issues

The same said to me on december 2017. I'm quitting because ..

I don't know, really, if he's still on though.

Btw for sure it's a shame so many good fellas had to quit because of this madness.

3 hours ago, Quitted said:

The same said to me on december 2017. I'm quitting because ..

I don't know, really, if he's still on though.

Btw for sure it's a shame so many good fellas had to quit because of this madness.

dg73g6.png

dont believe the propaganda

On 9/3/2018 at 5:30 PM, OmenOfSteel said:

Yesterday?

You mean where we killed that DH party in GC while we were without tank, and your CP came to help them in this 7 vs 7 ?

And you QQ that we PR in this moment?

Man, you're rly weird lolz

u talk about u was w/o tank and @CharNotFound and U boasts of being published  x3 times on youtube the same frag taken by the same person in wich all can see how u kill a incomplete party who was w/o tank and with only 1 healer.

so it seems that husaria are needing so hard fraps to make propagana, cuz 3 times the same video its a bit shamefull

(ofc not saying that if u upload a  5 min frap dont show the others 15 min when u was loosing, the power of the EDITION)

On 9/3/2018 at 4:42 PM, OmenOfSteel said:

Did you see the trashtalk and flames in the intro of the movie? You see those DH-flames almost every evening, mostly from always same guys.

weetdreamer, a guy that 1 day before 2 last dim siegues start shouting w/o any reason "Max will bleep u blablabla" and i will not say anything about when he shout with iDonner

Hulky, wanna give a impresion that he is not a trashtalker, but oh yes he is

Saiva, after any pvp, husaria win or lose, he start the flame, even if the dh involved in the pvp didnt say anything and also he now shout trashtalk w/o any reason

Ferald, same as saiva

Saladyn, now he is a more quiet, cuz before.... a top trashtalker

Omen, 80% of the times u start trashtalking if a dh member also trashtalk, but few time ago 20% u trashtalk w/o reason

Charnotfound, same as saiva and top advertising/propaganda student

runiasty (i think he already quit) top trashtalker, he turn quiet when see that all server know that he is a clown (DH or not)

respect to MSDarkness and WCMaster

23 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

PS:
How I got the adena for +17 Dark Cutter, I can tell you. Yes, it was free without P2W or L2Store or Bot. And it was more than just this Adena. PM me if you wanna know how to equip a toon without DH licking and without spending 5.000 Euro each month. It's not a problem but also it's not enough to keep up with NCW P2W madness. If you wanna keep up with P2W every month, you probably have to RMT or abuse L2Store. For this you can ask Spartian too :)

u talk about RTM, i wanna know how u get more than 100b w/o RTM or HARDL2Events, just tell me the loc of ur farm spot, i wanna farm also there all that adena!

52 minutes ago, BloodDark said:

u talk about u was w/o tank and @CharNotFound and U boasts of being published  x3 times on youtube the same frag taken by the same person in wich all can see how u kill a incomplete party who was w/o tank and with only 1 healer.

so it seems that husaria are needing so hard fraps to make propagana, cuz 3 times the same video its a bit shamefull

(ofc not saying that if u upload a  5 min frap dont show the others 15 min when u was loosing, the power of the EDITION)

Oh lol, seems you watch CharNotFound Channel closely :)

First upload was just to pass this file to me as I wanted to make a little fun out of it, should have been deleted after few hours.

PS: Wasnt ONE party in this fraps unless DH has a new script that allows 16 or 18 ppl in one party :D

25 minutes ago, BloodDark said:

weetdreamer, a guy that 1 day before 2 last dim siegues start shouting w/o any reason "Max will bleep u blablabla" and i will not say anything about when he shout with iDonner

Hulky, wanna give a impresion that he is not a trashtalker, but oh yes he is

Saiva, after any pvp, husaria win or lose, he start the flame, even if the dh involved in the pvp didnt say anything and also he now shout trashtalk w/o any reason

Ferald, same as saiva

Saladyn, now he is a more quiet, cuz before.... a top trashtalker

Omen, 80% of the times u start trashtalking if a dh member also trashtalk, but few time ago 20% u trashtalk w/o reason

Charnotfound, same as saiva and top advertising/propaganda student

runiasty (i think he already quit) top trashtalker, he turn quiet when see that all server know that he is a clown (DH or not)

respect to MSDarkness and WCMaster

I must correct you. We REACT to trashtalking, we don't start it.

In my example, you say 20% I start w/o reason. I can tell you in those 20% the reason is trash talk in white chat or in PM that I answer in worldshout.

If DH guys stop trashtalking and stop having such a big mouth all the time, we will do stop it too. But knowing many guys in DH I'm sure that will never happen xD

23 minutes ago, BloodDark said:

u talk about RTM, i wanna know how u get more than 100b w/o RTM or HARDL2Events, just tell me the loc of ur farm spot, i wanna farm also there all that adena!

Same offer as I gave to Spartian. PM me if you rly care, I'll not explain here on forum.

2 hours ago, dUdot said:

That's what I said :D

No point to be rude to rude people. It makes you worse than they are

Calling you a Bot when you're Coremember in a Bot clan is rude ? I didn't know that.

Only very last recent example:
Proof me that everything about 400.000 CRP transfer from ImaginativeGame to DragonHunters was done legit, and I'll stop calling you duBot. I'm not even talking about some "suspicious" other things or about your yearlong famous scripting history incl. "thx for 2nd chance etc etc ".

Deal ?

17 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

so you tell me someone was switching thru clients 400.000 times to fast-click "to castle", with Nostromo? 

lol, no need to switch clients. One PC - one client - one alt

Not someone, I did it

4 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

So you used Nostromo "auto left button" smashing for weeks, or even months, while being afk or doing other stuff in game with your main or whatever.

And that's not botting ?

not for weeks, lol. Few nights

It is not botting

1 minute ago, OmenOfSteel said:

And this clannie of you was using the same Nostromo too ?

Tbh I have no idea what he used, I don't know that guy.

Btw I can set my Nostromo on afk farm like this :) (but its illegal) 

Archived