new HUSARIA movie against DH "The Beheading of EpicSoul"

OmenOfSteel

2 minutes ago, dUdot said:

Btw I can set my Nostromo on afk farm like this :) (but its illegal) 

What u did with CRP is illegal too its exactly the same. I'm sure you know it and that's the only reason you stopped it. Otherwise you would have lv12 already and you could boast about it again.

zR bot, Tower bot, Adrenal1n bot, Nostromo bot.... where's the difference ?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OmenOfSteel said:

I'm sure you know it and that's the only reason you stopped it. 

Nope, I focused on killing 97-98 raids for mats for 2lvl bow

2 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

zR bot, Tower bot, Adrenal1n bot, Nostromo bot.... where's the difference ?

Nostromo is not bot, ask any GM

On 3/11/2018 at 9:37 AM, BloodDark said:

weetdreamer, a guy that 1 day before 2 last dim siegues start shouting w/o any reason "Max will bleep u blablabla" and i will not say anything about when he shout with iDonner

Hulky, wanna give a impresion that he is not a trashtalker, but oh yes he is

Saiva, after any pvp, husaria win or lose, he start the flame, even if the dh involved in the pvp didnt say anything and also he now shout trashtalk w/o any reason

Ferald, same as saiva

Saladyn, now he is a more quiet, cuz before.... a top trashtalker

Omen, 80% of the times u start trashtalking if a dh member also trashtalk, but few time ago 20% u trashtalk w/o reason

Charnotfound, same as saiva and top advertising/propaganda student

runiasty (i think he already quit) top trashtalker, he turn quiet when see that all server know that he is a clown (DH or not)

respect to MSDarkness and WCMaster

I never said i'm not a trash talker.... maybe I am like most of your clanmates.

Sometimes is frustrating beeing trolled and alot of lies on all chat and then a normal guy like me snaps and flames alot, but this is not smth that i don't regret next day because flaming someone about real life is very bad... that person usualy tend's to be a normal person that is enjoying a game but we all get carried away in the moment ans some of us say thing that they regret next day.I cannot speack about all but this is my case....no excuses but this way i whant to appologise to some ppl that i upset.

And to answer the spartian trolls :

Sry dude that u searched in all your videos but i don't see in allthose screens someone from my cp.

And at the video no one from that party is using dendy scrols and epick rb pack.

Not even Omen he doesn't have b.athy (shame :D),and if u look closely u can see that charnotfound he is on archer dual skills :)) playing healer 

But keep going with your propaganda and troll us but we know the truth...we don't have tank all days but that doesn't stopp us from fighting and if we pr when we are outnumbered this is not cause we are cowards is because we have zero chance of succes s 2 party's without tank and in pve setup.

And a kind reminder..... pls stop tarketing me in pvp as first target i hate it!!! and i don't have the gear to rezist :D

HF and stop the drama 

39 minutes ago, Hulk said:

And a kind reminder..... pls stop tarketing me in pvp as first target i hate it!!! and i don't have the gear to rezist :D

HF and stop the drama 

1st think i am not you dying with aoe

2nd i not making drama i dont care about you guys .. i juat laugh so hard and trolling you noone stop  :D

47 minutes ago, SpartianGuard said:

..i dont care about you guys .. i juat laugh so hard and trolling you noone stop  :D

Yeah you obviously don't care that's why you posted already 10 times in a thread that isn't even about you 9_9

Looks more like obsession :D

1 minute ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Yeah you obviously don't care that's why you posted already 10 times in a thread that isn't even about you 9_9

Looks more like obsession :D

I just laughing more and more from what read everytime from you guya that all ...

So thank you if my day is bad you make life at least keep going the good work :D

21 hours ago, dUdot said:

Nostromo is not bot, ask any GM

Okay I did, here's what I asked:

Mar 11, 08:42 PDT
Hello,
I want to know if it is legal/allowed to use NOSTROMO while a player is AFK i.E. not playing this client by hands. For example to create some NOSTORMO macros that do some clicks while the player is afk. Pls. consider your answer carefully as I would like to post it on the forum, where there is some discussion about this topic.
Thank you

Here's the answer:

Chryssa (Lineage 2)

Mar 12, 03:15 PDT

Hello there,

Our policy is that each keystroke or mouse click should equal one action in-game. Players should not use add-ons or programs that fully automate gameplay (such as bot programs) or that give you an advantage over other players (such as damage increase hacks, speedhacks or auto-target hacks). Just use your best judgement and you should be fine. If there is an add-on or program that clearly gives you an advantage over other players, do not use it. If you have any other questions about what is considered a violation, please refer to the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards, 

Chryssa
NCSOFT Support Team

Now tell me, if you set your Nostromo to auto "go to Castle" with left button for several nights while u farm low raids or do whatever:

• How is that NOT fully automated?
  • How is it NOT giving you advantage?
  • How is one click equal to one action in-game?

Hi all,

Please guys give us a break. Nostromo and keyboards like G15 are  not against eula if u dont use them afk. (and they will not ban anyone for it)

This topic long done, or let me say its clear since the day players start using it what is like since 10 years.

I see a it ike this you guys like to fight ok then lets do it!

We all love the same game so lets play it. Even if NC makes it hard for you to keep it fair. Just stop blame us for play game with other attitude or politics.

Trash talk i can understand it but well i would like to see no "bla bla" from DH side so you would not need to react on it.

Fact is that everytime my CP meet you we are on PVE but even when you are able to stop us PVE all you hear from my CP is GF as far i can remmber.

But you dont need to say we fight the big bad monster and they are bad players and RMT bla bla bla.

Only becouse? .... to be honest i dont know and dont want to hear the reason for it.

All time you cry about RMT think about you quiting. becouse if you stay true  to all what you say i wait or the video to see you destroy all your items.

But i think most will sell them and do cash out.

To see Husaria keep it that way and calm down a littel woud make me enjoy game  alittel more.

Thanks and have fun all

From what i heard its clear that in missulas case he was bugged in aden enviorment (some corner).

So all you saw on your PC was him following and restting. but i am not sure if your knowleage of game is enough to understand this.

And if he follows you by clicking on you activ privat shop to check out your stuff, then say oh its crap and go afk (keep you in target)

he follows you untill he get stucked somewere when you close your shop and move.

To be honest i would like to have you got this on Video becouse then missula could talk to GM and find out what happend there.

But for sure he is not using anykind of program. We play this game since beta and for us this was never an option.

Get along with it and GL

1 hour ago, Grambi said:

From what i heard its clear that in missulas case he was bugged in aden enviorment (some corner).

So all you saw on your PC was him following and restting. but i am not sure if your knowleage of game is enough to understand this.

And if he follows you by clicking on you activ privat shop to check out your stuff, then say oh its crap and go afk (keep you in target)

he follows you untill he get stucked somewere when you close your shop and move.

To be honest i would like to have you got this on Video becouse then missula could talk to GM and find out what happend there.

But for sure he is not using anykind of program. We play this game since beta and for us this was never an option.

Get along with it and GL

Nope, you heard wrong. Here's what rly happened:

He was stuck to my shop, I found it funny and wanted to be a little bit evil and take a free frag. I invited a clannie to come and see, so we both saw it. I was running out of aden with him stuck behind me, and exactly before I was about to leave peace zone he respawns in town. There was no corner to get stuck or anything, just the straight way from aden to the southgate. He was again standing in aden, and was still afk.
I don't think it was a glitch, as we both did not only see him follow me, we also could keep him in target. I'm not playing since yesterday. I know sometimes there's glitches, for example in siege, when you see ppl. stand anywhere that arent rly there. But, you cannot target these usually. Him, I could target and saw him on the IG map on the right spot, right behind me.

I have very limited knowledge about what bot programs do. I have seen the "disappear" bot on some fraps (you appear/disappear and cant be targeted). I don't know if a bot program respawns you back at original point if you run out of range, but I can well imagine that. And, I can imagine that might be what happened here.

Too bad I didnt record it, cos I still remember I wanted too, but was to lazy to do it, sh1t happens.

By all means this didnt look like a glitch, it looked like he forgot to deactivate his bot after farming and that bot respawned him in town after he ran out of the set range.

I pmed him to ask him about it when it happened, and later when he replied he said he don't use bot.

I know he's an old player with LOADS of gear, so using bot would be beyond silly, but we all also know what exeQ and half other core DH with even more gear did in the past,  so you never can know how ppl. think. I have never seen any botter confessing to be a bot.

I didnt wanna spread this on forum or anywhere, but now that you brought it up, I'll have to comment to it.

Missula is a nice guy, so it was quite a big surprise to see this happening :S

I wont tell you my intention why i brought it up here. For me its something i can laugh about every week.

Last statement about this from my side is what i already told you. Report me! I know nothing will happen cause i dont use 3rd party software. Gl with trashtalk/propaganda, i hope you feel fine in runiasty's footsteps. ;)

18 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

So describing what I saw with my own eyes is trashtalk and propaganda now? Rly interesting.

Maybe truth hurts ? :o

In general dude. Its was not regarding your false allegations which are simply ridiculous.

You can't hurt me ;)

16 minutes ago, Grambi said:

Aint yo found an older Thread? thats is from an time where GM obviusly had to clam down the phanatic's and themself had no clue what is possible with it.

you made my day dude :D

It is pretty clear to me no matter how old the thread is:

If the character is found to be exhibiting behavior that cannot be replicated through the use of a normal keyboard/mouse setup, then the character is considered to be "botting" even if they are only using a programmable device like the Logitech G15 or Nostromo.

On 13.3.2018 at 10:31 AM, Grambi said:

Please guys give us a break. Nostromo and keyboards like G15 are  not against eula if u dont use them afk. (and they will not ban anyone for it)

But no one here complains about Nostromo or G15.

So let's see what we have:
- dudot made a Nostromo Macro to press "to Castle" every milisecond.
- he activated this macro for several nights so that the ImaginativeGame box can be macro-killed by F2PR and those others nonstop.
- it worked good enough to give you guys 400.000 CRP in some nights time.
- he says he was at keyboard when the macro was activated

Tell me:
What sense does this macro have, when he's actually there at the keyboard watching it ?

If this isn't botting, it's at least exploiting.

But I'm thru with it, noone cares anyway :)

Archived