new HUSARIA movie against DH "The Beheading of EpicSoul"

OmenOfSteel

Well omen i haven't seen what happened but to me is like

missula was locked at you like all the toons are in following mode +

lag

So many times i'm trying to exp 3 toons in one go. Sometimes in bloody swamp when i rotate the camera two toons are right behind my main yul who's killing mobs.

Then ops both of them dead since they were like 100 mts behind.

I do repeat I wasn't there but what you described reminded to me of lag.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Vassy said:

It is pretty clear to me no matter how old the thread is:

If the character is found to be exhibiting behavior that cannot be replicated through the use of a normal keyboard/mouse setup, then the character is considered to be "botting" even if they are only using a programmable device like the Logitech G15 or Nostromo.

all that is clear that you understand it not right. the keyword in all it is if its possilbe to detect players HP / CP and react to interactions automaticly.

That is not the case at least it nothing more is possible to do with it, like ingame macros so the statment i saw last about it in 2017 in thread that was like this " if you use them on macro mode and obseve the char you will not get baned" so like you would use ingame macro. (AFK BAN). this thread was sticky in form but i am not sure were it was.....

maybe you can find it for us and post it

In the beginning of L2 you could not use shoul shots on auto use ingame so players start  to lock there F2 key with something that is heavy and it was fixed. Other players cryed and sayed its cheat. The end of the story is what you see ingame now.

Thanks

5 hours ago, Quitted said:

Well omen i haven't seen what happened but to me is like

missula was locked at you like all the toons are in following mode +

lag

So many times i'm trying to exp 3 toons in one go. Sometimes in bloody swamp when i rotate the camera two toons are right behind my main yul who's killing mobs.

Then ops both of them dead since they were like 100 mts behind.

I do repeat I wasn't there but what you described reminded to me of lag.

exactly

Archived