Forums

Information graphic request

Shreekz

PLEASE NOTE: This thread is asking for some demographic feedback, nothing more. Please don't turn this into a trash thread.

Would it be possible to get a few demographic charts showing the population by level for each server? I figure with more threads asking when oly/seiges will start popping up, it'll give us a good idea of how close or far we are from these updates. Seeing as @Juji had said more content will be added as the servers progress through levels.

Or does anyone know a site where we can see this info?

3 hours ago, Shreekz said:

PLEASE NOTE: This thread is asking for some demographic feedback, nothing more. Please don't turn this into a trash thread.

Would it be possible to get a few demographic charts showing the population by level for each server? I figure with more threads asking when oly/seiges will start popping up, it'll give us a good idea of how close or far we are from these updates. Seeing as @Juji had said more content will be added as the servers progress through levels.

Or does anyone know a site where we can see this info?

I dont understand why everyone is hurrying so much about new content! Are u already 70 with full gear and u are bored? xD

@Jorep Ha! By no means my dude. I rerolled and then work got crazy Im only 37 and still cant decide if im gonna go TH or HE, played both in original back in the day. Ive been spending more time on the forums lately so this was kind of a mixed attempt to help slow down the new threads asking for new content if people can get an idea where the majority of the server is at level wise and me being honestly curious about it.

10 hours ago, Shreekz said:

@Jorep Ha! By no means my dude. I rerolled and then work got crazy Im only 37 and still cant decide if im gonna go TH or HE, played both in original back in the day. Ive been spending more time on the forums lately so this was kind of a mixed attempt to help slow down the new threads asking for new content if people can get an idea where the majority of the server is at level wise and me being honestly curious about it.

If they wanted to let u know they would had done it long ago!

Archived