Hero with Antharas Fist is Becoming Poor :((

OrionZero

Someone please give him a penny, cause I think he is becoming poor so that he starts to PK people who farm field raid and claims ALL RAIDS IS HIS!

kYay3S.jpg

What's wrong Truffle? Your dollars from taking down Dragons solo is not enough now for buying baby milk and such? So you became jealous with small PVE clan who farms low level field raids?

@Neutron @Hime Please make all raids 101+ spawn randomly cause your solution to apply Limit Barrier skill to raid 101+ is useless since 2-3 mafia can kill the raids solo and they seems to switch each other in order to make sure no one kill the raids, but them. It's not fair and this only make rich people richer.

To Nova who looking for Truffle in red, he will appears in 23.00 GMT everyday (when all 16 raids 101 and 105 spawn simultaneously) and he will PK everyone (except his hardcore mafia friends ofc) who's trying to kill raid ...... LOL

So ... MS was crying because Nova was farming everything and was locking RB's from randoms, and that's why MS was fighting vs Nova, to make a second side and let everyone a chance to get something. But now that MS are farming RB's, they PK other ppl than Nova that try to kill RB's ? ...

Seem's legit guys.

NCsoft should rename Forum to qq boards...

This game is and was always a pvp game. If u want to have best spot of any location sometimes you have to fight for it. If u want RB u have to fight for it. Why ppl still cry about something that is same for more then 13 years?

About barrier i have to agree. Its a huge fail. 

25 minutes ago, Missula said:

This game is and was always a pvp game. If u want to have best spot of any location sometimes you have to fight for it. If u want RB u have to fight for it.

I agree about this statement, but PK people who even isn't flagged is that necessary? Doing KS is not a problem, it proves your overpower damage. But doing PK just proves your jealousy, not your overpower..

And the shameful fact is that he is a hero. So, a hero with Antharas Weapon got jealous to PVE toon with Bloody Weapon +12? LOL

1 hour ago, OrionZero said:

Someone please give him a penny, cause I think he is becoming poor so that he starts to PK people who farm field raid and claims ALL RAIDS IS HIS!

kYay3S.jpg

What's wrong Truffle? Your dollars from taking down Dragons solo is not enough now for buying baby milk and such? So you became jealous with small PVE clan who farms low level field raids?

@Neutron @Hime Please make all raids 101+ spawn randomly cause your solution to apply Limit Barrier skill to raid 101+ is useless since 2-3 mafia can kill the raids solo and they seems to switch each other in order to make sure no one kill the raids, but them. It's not fair and this only make rich people richer.

To Nova who looking for Truffle in red, he will appears in 23.00 GMT everyday (when all 16 raids 101 and 105 spawn simultaneously) and he will PK everyone (except his hardcore mafia friends ofc) who's trying to kill raid ...... LOL

Why you made this post? i mean whats the purpose? Just looking for some pvp on forum?

I can only agree for 1 thing, Limit barrier not working as designed....when skill is active damage should be zero to rb...something like Baylor when in invincibility state.

Small clans are a big mistake atm...big clans should give war to all small and box clans to force ppl to choose a side.

9 minutes ago, KKKm said:

Can you make a server instead of classic the lineage 2 crybabies server so all those crybabies can go there and play ? 

Can you please make a server instead, named Classic Lineage 2 Hardcore Mafia so all those mafias can go there and kill each other??

Unfortunately making a mafia server wouldn’t help because you would still cry about them making a Mafia server instead of a crybaby server . And forums will me like Qq ,qqmore and l2 store will sell cookies for the price of -1 to -25000 nc coins so cry babies can make a profit out of l2 store so they stop cry 

What we need is a server for all pay to win noobs to go in there and try their own medicine.

And leave all people which are not spending at least $500-1000 per every event and in general with less than $1000 spent on their toon to play together and at least try to have some fun in this game like it was before.

1 hour ago, Chrysty said:

So ... MS was crying because Nova was farming everything and was locking RB's from randoms, and that's why MS was fighting vs Nova, to make a second side and let everyone a chance to get something. But now that MS are farming RB's, they PK other ppl than Nova that try to kill RB's ? ...

Seem's legit guys.

Agreed. 2 Weeks ago Truffle shouted in general all 101+ field rbs are mine and no one can stop hin in doing that. I don't think nova are no lifers at all to the point they want to chase truffle or to have their real life conditioned by the first nerd billionare in the world.

Just uninstall the game and go to play something else. Pretty simple. Let them kill each other or do like me and yidao, make a toon and as soon as you reach lvl 100 delete it.

This, also, proves that mixa was and is wrong. To kill rbs you need gear and to get that gear you need a lot of $ so all in all pvp or pve you need a lot of $ to play ncwest l2.

8 minutes ago, KKKm said:

Unfortunately making a mafia server wouldn’t help because you would still cry about them making a Mafia server instead of a crybaby server . 

Why would we cry when all mafia is gone? LOL

We can farm raid field fairly, free from some d1ckhead who destroys server with their arrogance.

Also, we're not crying for missing those raid. You think we can't make adena in different ways? We're just having fun to do farm raid, but some assholes just destroyed fair play in this server by claiming all raid is theirs. Who the hell are they? GM? Why they don't name server as their name?

I don't think many of you are getting the point right.
First there was the pvp to pve shift. Many ncwest l2 players shifted their gear from the pvp setup to the pve setup
because, well, they don't want to pay 50k+ $ to be a truffle or fooz meat shield. I quitted. Those players said .. fair
enough we will join a pve clan.
Now truffle, since he has nothing better to do, is bullying undergeared and underleveled pve toons.
My first question is if a pve clan can't do pve properly because is bullyied by a pvp, aka tons of $ invested, toon what the players in that clan should do?
Answer the only option they have is to quit.
My second question is if all the pve clans quit in which server truffle and fooz can pvp? For sure not in neutron's/conguero's one.
Imho the devs should allow the rb spawn in town so everyone can kill them without the possibility to go red anymore or to enter in carpet mode.
But hey they are too lazy to do that.

36 minutes ago, mixa said:

You shouldn't be bothered by randoms, such as the truffle guy.

He is the one who bothered me. How can't I be bothered if he PKed me when raid's HP was less than 10%? Obviously, I got there first and hit raid first. If he only did KS and got drop, I would ignore him.

People are such carebears I would have defended you if truffle was killing you on 88-97 raids cause even I was against to high lvl players farming low lvl RBs since its one of the easiest ways new players can lvl up themselves and gear themselves but this one is a 101+ raids. and the fact that it is one means that it is only normal that people would be fighting for it but you're too much of a carebear to even fight for a high lvl raid whats worst is you made a screenshot and post in forums to collect sympathies but news flash boy even in other servers like EU and RU 101+ field RBs are being fought over by top clans its just a shame that Nova is incompetent to fight us over this raids and this post is a living proof as to why this server is dying there are so many geared players but this geared players has no back bones to fight for whatever things they want they always think that they deserve everything without fighting for it and one last thing if you wanna farm freely without getting killed then this game is not for you I suggest switching to Farmville :D  

Archived