Sign in to follow this  
MPOURI

Adena event and spoil rates ?

MPOURI    0

Hello i am a 45 lvl Bounty hunter and i am hitting Tamlin orcs and Tamlin orc archers for many lvls now trying to get the SSC recipe which is rare and i can understand that . But today i just logged like 40 minutes ago and this happened to me : In 2 buff cycles ( 40 minutes ) i killed a variaty of Tamlin orcs / Tamlin orc Archers / Karul Bugbear , i got 3 mobs go purple in 135 kills ... 

Yes adena is drop is 100% and drops in bigger amounts i have gather ( 39k ++ ) adena in like 40 minuets which is amazing and helps a ton but seeing a mob going purple once every 40 - 50 kills is insane . From what i see in some sites Tamlin orcs have like 15% steel spoil rate / Tamlin orc Archers have a 10% spoil on Synthetic Braid and 10% in a recipe / and Karul Bugbear have a staggering 50% spoil rate in silver nugget . After 40 minutes all i got was 2 silver nuggets and 1 synthetic braid 0 steel .

My question is this , in the weekends that they increase adena drop , do they decrease spoil to balance it out ?

P.S At one point i did a little experiment and killed 175 tamlin orcs in a span of 5 hours and had gotten 7 steel with spoil that's like 4% while sites give rates of 15% . If someone can provide a link with legit info for our server i would really appreciate it .

MPOURI    0

Update on numbers 303 mobs successful spoils 12 that's like 3,3% ( 2 synthetic braids / 1 steel / 1 plated gloves recipe / 8 silver nugget ) .

At one point i made a post about some bots in like 5 minutes it was deleted but when there is a decent argument to be made forum moderators and game designers/developers never to be found .

Somehow after 2 months of gaming i lost all my motivation to play in this server in just a couple of hours .