Forums

Last Dimensional Siege 2018

Jinkariya

let me tell that from other position - DH lost Aden just in 7 min to few PTs from MAX.  And after hide in trone room till evil MAX gone back to preparing to New Year's parties.

that is all ok - at least DH has any knees to sit there and cries about poor gear of their members and wicked world around them. that was very noble behave from MS - to help weak and defenseless :D

What happened is max took Aden but when zureil party arrived max couldn’t even make it to main gate . Dh had literally not even 1 pt active . I beleave so MS went for the pvp . Funny thing is that max atempted to take rune as first target . I believe so I do not need to comment what was the outcome of there attack at rune . They got sandwiched from behind and couldn’t go forward or backward . But only option was to pr 30 sec  after they had entered the siege zone . 

6 hours ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

What happened is max took Aden but when zureil party arrived max couldn’t even make it to main gate . Dh had literally not even 1 pt active . I beleave so MS went for the pvp . Funny thing is that max atempted to take rune as first target . I believe so I do not need to comment what was the outcome of there attack at rune . They got sandwiched from behind and couldn’t go forward or backward . But only option was to pr 30 sec  after they had entered the siege zone . 

we (zureil party) can't take all the credit on this one since after our first wave of attacks together with dh our party stayed on the throne room while some of MS parties stayed at the main gate and thanks to their efforts almost no MAX pass through does DH took it back :D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj47V15FtPE&feature=youtu.be

Video from yesterday's siege gf all cheers to more dimensional siege like this! 

Archived