ivPDHqD.png MinistryofChaos - 3

Z0WOAOv.png Crematory - 1

3VN7Brf.png Legends - 2

3VN7zZ2.png GenericCrew - 1

3VN7BSx.png MAX - 13

"Randoms" - 1

Original idea credited to @dUdot. I'm just trying to continue the trend xD

32 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

well deserved hero is a stretch it's spoiler class first of all but what's worst is I checked the other day when I logged in to make fun of MAX in Naia and more than half of his matches were fed :D  

not talking that he only take it cuz LordSpoyl stop play.

anyway both heros that this party take, was feed since the first weekend of the month

Haha guys spit your poison elsewhere xD

I know Foto since many years, he always was legit (never bot/cheat/never bought account...who of you or generally of old DH can say the same?) and never a "join the winner-side" player (hint hint :P), so YES it's totally and 100% deserved. About feeding, most DH heroes are fed too so thats not a valid point anyway.

Oh and last, for my glorious friend that got no balls to post under his real nick @BloodDark:
I was calling DH players Lemmings. Since you guys lost everything, each day more and more DHs flee the server and suddenly Classic looks soooo interesting to them, it's embarassing. I always said DH is a big bunch of ppl without backbone, without spine, without balls.
Hell even I didn't expect to be correct in such a grand scale, but the March of the Lemmings is in full swing and they all are jumping the cliff. It's really sad, and that's not ironic. I miss (almost) every player that leaves, friend or enemy.

Just keep up the fight guys, prove that you're not just another Lemming, man up, and continue the battle! :)

On 1/4/2019 at 1:04 AM, OmenOfSteel said:

I know Foto since many years, he always was legit (never bot/cheat/never bought account...who of you or generally of old DH can say the same?) and never a "join the winner-side" player (hint hint :P), so YES it's totally and 100% deserved. About feeding, most DH heroes are fed too so thats not a valid point anyway.

Oh and last, for my glorious friend that got no balls to post under his real nick @BloodDark:
I was calling DH players Lemmings. Since you guys lost everything, each day more and more DHs flee the server and suddenly Classic looks soooo interesting to them, it's embarassing. I always said DH is a big bunch of ppl without backbone, without spine, without balls.
Hell even I didn't expect to be correct in such a grand scale, but the March of the Lemmings is in full swing and they all are jumping the cliff. It's really sad, and that's not ironic. I miss (almost) every player that leaves, friend or enemy.

Just keep up the fight guys, prove that you're not just another Lemming, man up, and continue the battle! :)

This last sentence you wrote is what you should tell to your clan leader since from word on the street is that after the beating MAX took from us you guys will never show up in dimensional siege anymore which is sad since you're saying that DH is "fleeing" the server or whatever so you have no competition in naia furthermore calling DH a big bunch of people without backbone without spine and without balls then if MAX stops coming to dimensional siege again after that one lost from MS will make you sound like a bit hypocrite don't you? :D I mean don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of DH and everyone already knows that I don't have any ill will towards you but damn after all the trashtalks I've read in forums this past few months I thought MAX is the #1 clan in NA servers but after that last siege we were I would just say dissapointed and we're hoping that the "Mighty MAX clan led by HappyGhost" will live up to our expectations and that last dimensional siege is nothing but a fluke :)  

45 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

This last sentence you wrote is what you should tell to your clan leader since from word on the street is that after the beating MAX took from us you guys will never show up in dimensional siege anymore which is sad since you're saying that DH is "fleeing" the server or whatever so you have no competition in naia furthermore calling DH a big bunch of people without backbone without spine and without balls then if MAX stops coming to dimensional siege again after that one lost from MS will make you sound like a bit hypocrite don't you? :D I mean don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of DH and everyone already knows that I don't have any ill will towards you but damn after all the trashtalks I've read in forums this past few months I thought MAX is the #1 clan in NA servers but after that last siege we were I would just say dissapointed and we're hoping that the "Mighty MAX clan led by HappyGhost" will live up to our expectations and that last dimensional siege is nothing but a fluke :)  

Hello,

With all the respect i have a fair proposal for you mister.

First of all i wold like to point out that i don't play in MAX or DragonHunters.

Why don't you guys transfer 1-2 party's on Naia to help out your "ally" DragonHunters? Is not like you rly have competition on Chronos,from what i hear you already punished Nova s why not come and punish MAX?

Kind regards,

HF in game and do less trash talk.

33 minutes ago, Hulk said:

Hello,

With all the respect i have a fair proposal for you mister.

First of all i wold like to point out that i don't play in MAX or DragonHunters.

Why don't you guys transfer 1-2 party's on Naia to help out your "ally" DragonHunters? Is not like you rly have competition on Chronos,from what i hear you already punished Nova s why not come and punish MAX?

Kind regards,

HF in game and do less trash talk.

https://youtu.be/bj47V15FtPE
MAX is a waste of our 50$ for server transfer if anything it should be MAX who should transfer to Chronos since we already proved we're the superior clan compare to them :D  

12 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Well the problem w/MAX not going to Dim Siege isnt a problem of our CL, it's members like me that for sure will not stay up till 1:00 o Clock on a sunday for a Pixel game, so if you wanna blame someone, blame me and most of our other Euro players with a Job :P

no1 will blame u cuz u represent a 0 inside MAX, ur only activity is at forum or worldchat, 0 pvp, just buying items from event at aden. if u go to pvp is trying to kill ppl in black screen porting to bb, if u fail, u bsoe

"job job job job" blablablabla, players like u need keep noise at forum/game opening only the mouth, 0 action player

let the ppl who pvp from ur clan speak, but seems always the ones who pvp and have fun are the more quiets, the ones who didnt do a **** are perma talking

9 hours ago, BloodDark said:

no1 will blame u cuz u represent a 0 inside MAX, ur only activity is at forum or worldchat, 0 pvp, just buying items from event at aden.

xD

Currently my playtime is max. 1 or 1,5h/day in EU prime time, not more. In this time I usually see 2 DH parties out of town... err, typo... 1 DH party out of town...  err, wrong again, I see 3 DH ppl out of town, of which zero (none, 0, nada, niente, null) run around with DH clantag, so tell me: Who should I PVP? :D

Rest of your post is too dumb to deserve a comment.

But a friendly advice:
You can join that other annonymous ex-DH Chichilene or whatever his name is, he is working to create a PVE Lemming CP. Maybe you can find a new home there, GL ! :P

45 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

1) Currently my playtime is max. 1 or 1,5h/day in EU prime time, not more.

2) In this time I usually see 2 DH parties out of town... err, typo... 1 DH party out of town...  err, wrong again, I see 3 DH ppl out of town, of which zero (none, 0, nada, niente, null) run around with DH clantag, so tell me: Who should I PVP? :D

1) really ? cuz it seems u spend minimum 5 hrs trastalking on worldchat, about pvps that u even are not there, so the maths not work, 1-1.5hrs for game, but he spend all the day typing bull***, something worng is here, eh ?

2) ofc, u dont find any DH, thats why the red messages that u give to ur clan its by magic, cuz u die alone, cuz the wind hit hard on ur face and plop, u give reds ;)

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

, I see 3 DH ppl out of town, of which zero (none, 0, nada, niente, null) run around with DH clantag

hue hue hue

12 minutes ago, BloodDark said:

1) really ? cuz it seems u spend minimum 5 hrs trastalking on worldchat, about pvps that u even are not there, so the maths not work, 1-1.5hrs for game, but he spend all the day typing bull***, something worng is here, eh ?

2) ofc, u dont find any DH, thats why the red messages that u give to ur clan its by magic, cuz u die alone, cuz the wind hit hard on ur face and plop, u give reds ;)

dont lose ur time here, he just call himself  a "Troll" ...

at the end the ppl who play knows the reality about him

On 4.01.2019 at 9:04 AM, OmenOfSteel said:

So why when he was in SH all ppl called him "fotoboto"?

While he was in SH he was my enemy. I can assure you I did notice when an enemy was using "stuff" back than lolz it wasn't hard to tell.

I could name you lots of ppl that used "something" while always pretending to be legit. Foto is not one of them so stop your propaganda. Guess you're another DH that can't accept the fact that Foto's CP is doing quite well since a while, at least depending on the blue texts I see almost each evening when I'm logged in :)

On 04/01/2019 at 7:04 AM, OmenOfSteel said:

I know Foto since many years, he always was legit (never bot/cheat/never bought account...

8 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

While he was in SH he was my enemy. I can assure you I did notice when an enemy was using "stuff" back than lolz it wasn't hard to tell.

I could name you lots of ppl that used "something" while always pretending to be legit. Foto is not one of them so stop your propaganda. 

47 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

I never took and never will take people serious that blame someone without any proof, even more when these people lack balls to at least post their IG Nick.

Ask your highest legit there about his chars "Doda" and "Mandaryna" :D and then come back here to spread more lullabies for the newbies ^_^

Archived