Here you are. I suggest to do a yul 85 (eg silver ranger) and then subclass it to another archer class (eg. phantom ranger) to help your main subclass exp. 40-46 - alligator island the quest is taken in heine 46 to 51 - outlaw the quest is taken in oren the captain 52 to 58 - sea of spore the quest is taken in oren the blacksmith 58 to 61 - forsaken plains the quest is taken in aden temple 61 to 65 - swamp of screams the quest is taken in aden temple     65 to 71 - fields of massacre the quest is taken in rune captain 71 to 76 - wall of argos the quest is taken in aden captain 76 to 80 - ketra orc or valakas silenos the quest is taken in goddard 80 to 81 - imperial tomb the quest is taken in goddard As soon as i log in i will try to edit the guide. Note 1: trust me the fastest way to subclass everything is to have a sr that hits the mobs and the toon you want to subclass in party with the sr in follow mode. 6 to 7 hours to do 40 - 80. Note 2: every info you can get on wiki are 4games referred not ncwest referred.      
    • Thanks