iJager in olympiad

Fooz

Good you understood you will never ever win truffle and bought a new toon . Looks like you know who your daddy is ( truffle ) . Btw event is comming soon prepare you wallet mayby this time you will win something . 

2 hours ago, KKKm said:

Good you understood you will never ever win truffle and bought a new toon . Looks like you know who your daddy is ( truffle ) . Btw event is comming soon prepare you wallet mayby this time you will win something . 

e04fa9ef67dacc8b79d5871fc5093a3e.png

I win every event by making my own itens, not paying fluffybutter / etc :D pooor guy

2 hours ago, Fooz said:

I win every event by making my own itens, not paying fluffybutter / etc :D pooor guy

Fooz bought yet another toon? First on zaken, you weren't allowed healer hero with me around, so you bought jestra to play evi. With truffle around, you were never allowed evi hero on zaken or chronos. So you bought this other toon to try archer now? Truffle should make a GS to take that hero as well, and see what toon you buy next. Thanks for yet another laugh at your expense little foozie. 

18 hours ago, Fooz said:

I would suggest you go back to school and learn how to write a sentence that makes sense . Buying all items ready including tour toon doesn’t make you a lot of a good player since truffle is your daddy and as it seems he makes all items from farming the rbs . So you know question is how long you will be spending on the events from your credit card .since ms farms everything ? But you know after all you are the most clever crybaby in l2 so you always know everything ? So let me rewrite the sentence for you .  I buy every event and every character I play by credit card But I don’t buy from truffle / etc pooor guy . 

2 hours ago, KeepthePeace said:

how much did Hitch charge you for his old archer Flashed? u made a +10 shiny shirt in 10 days too with no scrolls on server? LMAO u clowned yourself once again Fool, i mean Fooz

On Zaken I had a saying I would say to Fooz whenever he was proved to be dumb, or a liar (which was often): Fooz foiled again. 

Not only the shinny shirt, but Nova isn't allowed to leave town outside of siege day, so no way he leveled it in 10 days lol. Clearly a bought toon. 

J0nSnow. Dude if buying an account is bannable everyone in ms but zuzu (even diego) and a few others should be banned so there wouldn't be an ms clan anymore.

They aren't banned since they are the only ones punching in credit card numbers every month.

I beg you pardon but you are treated by the ncwest devs as poor lil dogs.

For the money you are spending monthly in here they have to give to you new fantastic skills like

- punching in credit card numers at light speed

- buy 250 $ ncoins packs x 10 in one go

and bla bla.

You may have beat me in oly but... what happens in open world?

6bf34001ce48ee6b45ea32b2d6f41563.png

Nova officer detagged?

And yeah you might have went 103-105 in 10 days or something but that toon was purchased.. +10 shirt, a dozen agathians and giants aug weapons??

Probably isnt flashed but a different archer hitch wasnt playing for the recent events..

Yes this toon was made from thin air with event only items in 10 days :D

7 hours ago, KKKm said:

I would suggest you go back to school and learn how to write a sentence that makes sense . Buying all items ready including tour toon doesn’t make you a lot of a good player since truffle is your daddy and as it seems he makes all items from farming the rbs . So you know question is how long you will be spending on the events from your credit card .since ms farms everything ? But you know after all you are the most clever crybaby in l2 so you always know everything ? So let me rewrite the sentence for you .  I buy every event and every character I play by credit card But I don’t buy from truffle / etc pooor guy . 

A literary genius states: "I would suggest you go back to school and learn how to write a sentence that makes sense ."

Followed by:

a."Buying all items ready including tour toon doesn’t make you a lot of a good player since truffle is your daddy and as it seems he makes all items from farming the rbs ."

- Truly a breathtaking sentence. :)

b."So you know question is how long you will be spending on the events from your credit card .since ms farms everything ?"

- A follow-up that truly is a work of art.

c."........"

- Can't give too much credit; however, the final "rewrite" of a "sentence" is beyond the capabilities of even Shakespeare.

d."I buy every event and every character I play by credit card But I don’t buy from truffle / etc pooor guy ."

- Style...punctuation: Now we all can see why you think you should be correcting others.

Although most think that their toons represent how good/bad they are.......SURPRISE! :)

2 hours ago, Fooz said:

STEAMROLLED #problMS #stage3orBUST

lol Nova only PvPs when I go afk do you hate me or something :( Still this is one of the easiest siege of my life Fooz with all those gears didn't even survived a min from the moment the PvP starts yet he still comes here like a special child writing nonsense lmao #Recknovatio #Dumbbyassociation #stage3orbust #PeppinioragequitduringSiege #Tookruneunder20mins #Makeanothertoon #Blamescripts #blamezerg #blamenotarget #FoozpounasRe 

On 3/12/2018 at 8:57 AM, Truffle said:

lol.. 

So your PC was acting up, not really an excuse id go for even tho its true.. the amount of times my cat jumps up on my keyboard during PVP/COC/Oly is insane, but aint something id use an excuse xD

Looks like you ran out of SS, if not you coudlve simply clicked the empty SS bar & the SS will pop back up

00:31 that Flash tho :D

29 minutes ago, Nuky said:

Funny how his pc starts to "act up" everytime he attacks fooz and the rest of the time its just fine. :D 

He had lag before/after/during and sometimes no lag even when attacking, feels like grasping at straws to me xD but who knows :P

Archived