Cant log in TI server with any account

Jorep

I’m having the same problem.  I have 6 accounts that are mine alone, and 3 of them cannot log in on TI.  Continuously get stuck at the log in server list, then when I close the client, it says “already connected” or whatever that message is.  So you have to completely close out and relog again.  Sometimes it’ll let me join Giran or Aden, but TI is continuously a problem.  This is preventing me from doing the all important dailies as well.

20 minutes ago, Shakespear said:

I’m having the same problem.  I have 6 accounts that are mine alone, and 3 of them cannot log in on TI.  Continuously get stuck at the log in server list, then when I close the client, it says “already connected” or whatever that message is.  So you have to completely close out and relog again.  Sometimes it’ll let me join Giran or Aden, but TI is continuously a problem.  This is preventing me from doing the all important dailies as well.

Try clicking OK to join the server once like normal and just wait. Out of 9 accounts I logged in 40 minutes ago a couple had a longer delay between the click and the actual character select popping up. If you click the OK button multiple times it tends to break the login for that instance and you'll have to restart the client.

Archived