Sign in to follow this  
Jorep

Cant log in TI server with any account

Jorep    13

So apparently now if u log out u cant log in again in TI server (i can in Giran one)

Jorep    13
Just now, InBloom said:

It stays here

p4HmOO.png

i logged in after like 15+ attempts maybe if u log in close client log in close client and repeat again and again it will work

Shakespear    4

I’m having the same problem.  I have 6 accounts that are mine alone, and 3 of them cannot log in on TI.  Continuously get stuck at the log in server list, then when I close the client, it says “already connected” or whatever that message is.  So you have to completely close out and relog again.  Sometimes it’ll let me join Giran or Aden, but TI is continuously a problem.  This is preventing me from doing the all important dailies as well.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Shakespear said:

I’m having the same problem.  I have 6 accounts that are mine alone, and 3 of them cannot log in on TI.  Continuously get stuck at the log in server list, then when I close the client, it says “already connected” or whatever that message is.  So you have to completely close out and relog again.  Sometimes it’ll let me join Giran or Aden, but TI is continuously a problem.  This is preventing me from doing the all important dailies as well.

Try clicking OK to join the server once like normal and just wait. Out of 9 accounts I logged in 40 minutes ago a couple had a longer delay between the click and the actual character select popping up. If you click the OK button multiple times it tends to break the login for that instance and you'll have to restart the client.

Edited by Tool_of_Society