GLUDIO IS DEAD WE NEED SERVER MERGE

Sodoom

There are no pts over 50+, we can't find people to recruit to our clan, it takes you forever to find someone to buy/sell your items please consider merge with aden server, our server is not just dying, it's dead right now

3 hours ago, Sodoom said:

There are no pts over 50+, we can't find people to recruit to our clan, it takes you forever to find someone to buy/sell your items please consider merge with aden server, our server is not just dying, it's dead right now

Couldn't agree more with this statement.
We stopped playing because of 2 things: No players to recruit and no goals on the game (No sieges, no fortress, no olympiad, nothing to do besides leveling).

16 hours ago, Sodoom said:

most servers are full of bots, gludio dont have a lot of bots such as GIRAN ADEN OR TALKING ISLAND, also, gludio dont have QUEUE

I made a post about this and even send a ticked asking about merge, they told me there are no plans right now about any server merge, i don't understand these ncsoft guys really, they are waiting for the server to die completely first and then maybe do something about it, instead of saving it right now before more people quit the game, it's like they want to lose more money

After the Holidays Boosts stopped the server slowly started dying. Economy is screwed, there are no parties and clans desperately search for new players, but there are none. Either bring back the boosts and see if that works or do a merge before you lose everyone.

On 3/1/2019 at 9:09 PM, Coleman said:

most servers are full of bots, gludio dont have a lot of bots such as GIRAN ADEN OR TALKING ISLAND, also, gludio dont have QUEUE

nor talkin island nor giran have queue ...what u talking about ? servers are not high since before december ...the way game its if ur not with some CP then u cant enjoy the game being a casual cuz there is no ppl ...eeven having a clan doesnt guarantee that u will have pt just make a merge that soon or later will be needed 

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 6:24 AM, Sodoom said:

You are either troling or mental, 1118 players online half of them are bots and 200 fishing, this is fine for you? https://l2.laby.fr/status/

ummmm… yes.   I like being able to farm without tripping over a bunch of people grabbing the mobs I need, and I don't need a group of babysitters to survive, so, yeah, it's fine the way it is for me.  Over time I expect more people will find their way here, if you want more players, why don't you go find people to get interested in playing?  Recruiting new players seems a lot more constructive than sitting here crying.

On 1/3/2019 at 10:29 AM, Sodoom said:

do yourself a favor tranfser your char to giran/ti serv

Howdy, for what it is worth, I do agree to an extent. The server is suffering / starving for new players to join and this needs to be addressed. I started Oct 23, and by roughly 10 days (Don't care if it is fast or not) I was level 45, I now have about 4 toons (Not all of them geared) close to 45+ and a Clan (Unrest) to show for it. We pick up people daily despite the fact that the server is nearly static. Time can only tell if they are quality players or not, though at 40+ the server became very clan centered (this was in November 2018). I recall people only taking me in pt over a clannie on a as needed basis (there are many reasons for this. The most prevalent being that you want a friend to get a drop over a potential enemy) , this doesn't change in any server.... The only thing that is different here is that you need a party of people to clear easier content, which in turn shows the lack of players at earlier levels and enforces clan play. Now, you add this to the typical L2 player loyalty and this means that very few people will move or join different clans (which is both good and bad). Now, going back to the issue of no parties 50+, best thing you can do is get into a clan that fits your playstyle, and enjoy the game. Right now there is little competition for hunting spots and typically when there is, its bots (very easy to deal with) / griefers.

Now to address the title of the post, needed a merge, it is hard to merge a newer server with an older one till the servers have hit similar average stats in terms of players level, and economy. Otherwise it will be a total disaster... though something needs to be done to address the population issues. Frankly I would like to see all the Classic servers merged into one properly, this will increase player interactions for better or worse. Granted a wipe would be required for this to happen.... Which will bleep a lot of people off. Thanks for taking the time to read this! Happy hunting!  

• 4 weeks later...

I can tell its dying because it now takes me 3 days to sell 20k shots. I used to not be able to make shots fast enough. Now I invest all my money and sell for 3 days straight and can barely sell out. It used to be hard to find D crystals under 605. Now I see them for 580 or less daily. economy is crashing which is good if they will merge servers eventually. but I cant make money and scared to invest too much into shots or buying other things right now in fear I never make it back. Im kinda at a stand still. loosing interest fast.

56 minutes ago, redcrypt said:

I can tell its dying because it now takes me 3 days to sell 20k shots. I used to not be able to make shots fast enough. Now I invest all my money and sell for 3 days straight and can barely sell out. It used to be hard to find D crystals under 605. Now I see them for 580 or less daily. economy is crashing which is good if they will merge servers eventually. but I cant make money and scared to invest too much into shots or buying other things right now in fear I never make it back. Im kinda at a stand still. loosing interest fast.

People are not buying as many shots because it is more cost effective to craft them. It also takes little effort to raise a dwarf to 2x to craft D shots, from the looks of it thats what you are selling. Also, less people daily are going to be needing D shots as they out level the need for them and progress past them. Not only is it because of lesser pop, I would like to believe we have seen the last big drop of players from Gludio, though only time can tell. Despite this, we have plenty of slots of new players and no queues xD

but wouldn't less people needing D shots be an indication of a dying server? That was the point of the post and the thread. If you cant get new people to join then you cant have a successful server. I was giving examples to support ways you can see the server is stagnant or dying without actually looking at the people logged in, which can easily be fudged by boxes and bots and fake accounts.

14 minutes ago, redcrypt said:

but wouldn't less people needing D shots be an indication of a dying server? 

Not really.  It's just an indications there aren't as many low-level players.  That could be either because the server is dying or because most players have progressed to the point where they don't need D shots.  There is no way to tell which just looking at your sales.  Having said that, the server populations seem to have stabilized, and Gludio's are stable at a pretty low level.

On 3/1/2019 at 5:32 AM, Londreaz said:

Don't worry, it's until TI and Giran fall to 2k players too

Merge Giran with Aden & Gludio with TI, or the other way around, that should work. You'll have 2 servers with 7k players not bad...

They happened whit me too i dont know but i remember l2 acused my mouse a4tech one time but wen i close it the client work normal but yesterday my three chars are locked i dont know how but i remembered the client closed no reason acusing a ilegal program past three days and closed the client s and i suspect these things for three reasons 1 for a4thec mouse configuration again 2 becouse have a driver crash wen im logged a pubg client or just some cookies in web brouser appeared. its just ridiculous becouse im will lose some play t6ime and money i invisted in these chars and il go to lose my some tunas fishing and play times. just ridiculous the ncsoft policy , pleaase unban my char wen im hurted in noreason.

On 1/3/2019 at 3:29 AM, Sodoom said:

it wouldn't be dead if @NcsoftFTWwould stop lying to us and actually do something about the bots.  all servers are bleeding real players because of the bots and NCSoft doesn't do anything about it.  platitudes, patronization and lame excuses are all we get from them where bots are concerned.  might as well bail before it all crashes down around you. thousands of others have...

NCSoft

1 - You want ppl migrate to other server and start again from 0 because they need to buy new packs and coins;

2 - Dont ban the bot bcause they make ppl migrate the server and buy more packs and coins, and with bots you can get more adena to step 3;

3 - Dont ban the adena sellers because they are you (and some others), to get more Money;

4 - You realy dont care about ppl on game, just think on Money, Money, Money!

So, i'm very disapointed, but if i get out of server, i dont go to other server, i ll stop with lineage2 after 14 years playing!

And i dont wanna stop! But...

I'm not crying, i'm be a realist! Some ppl here on fórum maybe, and just maybe, can be they, with player status, to attack all ppl say about some better things to do with the server, but is not good for the business...

Think about... They dont care if we like, they just wanna Money, and more Money, and just make strategies to make more and more Money, they dont care about the ppl!

6 hours ago, Gaux said:

NCSoft

1 - You want ppl migrate to other server and start again from 0 because they need to buy new packs and coins;

2 - Dont ban the bot bcause they make ppl migrate the server and buy more packs and coins, and with bots you can get more adena to step 3;

3 - Dont ban the adena sellers because they are you (and some others), to get more Money;

4 - You realy dont care about ppl on game, just think on Money, Money, Money!

So, i'm very disapointed, but if i get out of server, i dont go to other server, i ll stop with lineage2 after 14 years playing!

And i dont wanna stop! But...

I'm not crying, i'm be a realist! Some ppl here on fórum maybe, and just maybe, can be they, with player status, to attack all ppl say about some better things to do with the server, but is not good for the business...

Think about... They dont care if we like, they just wanna Money, and more Money, and just make strategies to make more and more Money, they dont care about the ppl!

i bet ur banned from forum bcuz u said that bro :)

Archived