Forums

GLUDIO IS DEAD WE NEED SERVER MERGE

Sodoom

19 minutes ago, verloren said:

i bet ur banned from forum bcuz u said that bro :)

They can banish me, they can not respond as they always do, they can do whatever they want, the server is theirs, their business is theirs, this will not change the fact that for money they are hurting people who try to have fun with this wonderful game!

This forum is no good at all, just to let them know about maintenance!

My opinion is this, if you want to banish me for expressing my opinion, then do it!

I'm ok in Gludio server, the only problem for me are the bleeping bots, they are everywhere stoling the best spots to legit players...u kill em and they back auto mode to same spot.. and with the "marvelous" pk system is a waste of time.

10 hours ago, Gaux said:

NCSoft

1 - You want ppl migrate to other server and start again from 0 because they need to buy new packs and coins;

2 - Dont ban the bot bcause they make ppl migrate the server and buy more packs and coins, and with bots you can get more adena to step 3;

3 - Dont ban the adena sellers because they are you (and some others), to get more Money;

4 - You realy dont care about ppl on game, just think on Money, Money, Money!

So, i'm very disapointed, but if i get out of server, i dont go to other server, i ll stop with lineage2 after 14 years playing!

And i dont wanna stop! But...

I'm not crying, i'm be a realist! Some ppl here on fórum maybe, and just maybe, can be they, with player status, to attack all ppl say about some better things to do with the server, but is not good for the business...

Think about... They dont care if we like, they just wanna Money, and more Money, and just make strategies to make more and more Money, they dont care about the ppl!

You have absolutely no proof of your point 3.  Someone here posted a link to a site where many present and former employees protested mightily about what a terrible place NCWest was to work.  If NCWest was cheating its players by being in cahoots with the adena sellers don't you think one of those unhappy employees would have blown the whistle?  Besides, they could accomplish the same think more easily and honestly by simply adding the ability to buy adena in the L2Store.  To their credit, they have not done that.

And, yes, they care about money.  They are a business, not a charity.  They are supposed to care about money.  Of course they don't care about people, except to the extent that happy customers spend more money.  Quit thinking they should be some kindly keepers of the game, who should care about the game and the people who play it.  That would be nice, of course.  But it is not realistic, and it never will be.  They are a business, nothing more.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2019 at 8:20 AM, Gaux said:

NCSoft

1 - You want ppl migrate to other server and start again from 0 because they need to buy new packs and coins;

2 - Dont ban the bot bcause they make ppl migrate the server and buy more packs and coins, and with bots you can get more adena to step 3;

3 - Dont ban the adena sellers because they are you (and some others), to get more Money;

4 - You realy dont care about ppl on game, just think on Money, Money, Money!

So, i'm very disapointed, but if i get out of server, i dont go to other server, i ll stop with lineage2 after 14 years playing!

And i dont wanna stop! But...

I'm not crying, i'm be a realist! Some ppl here on fórum maybe, and just maybe, can be they, with player status, to attack all ppl say about some better things to do with the server, but is not good for the business...

Think about... They dont care if we like, they just wanna Money, and more Money, and just make strategies to make more and more Money, they dont care about the ppl!

So, lets shoot from the hip:

Why would the manufacturer's of the game require bots to farm items they can spawn on demand? 

I'm sure their working version of L2 has many similarities with illegal servers. Any video you see of people testing or trying out gear, had someone just 0 to 100 (it can go from 1 to 252 (I believe)). Same thing goes for spawning Items, Adena, Loot, what have you.

Archived