END GAME

Hi im only say you ban me friend for nothing k0cia in giran

He rly dont botting nothing program nothing wrong 

40lvl d grade wepons is rly botting?????

Im xSoldier in giran server you can BAN ME TOO!! IM HEVE C GRADE

WHEN YOU GIVE BAN FOR NOTHING IM ONLY WASTE TIME HERE!!!!

6 YEAR AND IM MUST LEAVER THIS NCSOFT!!

Why because im see in forum you ban normal player when bot/adena sealer can evrything.

TY for plaing together .

ye, since this same thing happaned to one of our trusty clan member (they banned his PP, couse that is i guess most officient bot lol :D ) ..i barely wanna play this game, it could happaned anyone of us any time, and there is no defence  ..GG NCsoft, keep bots, kick real players ..i guess u only need heavy payers anyways ..

21 hours ago, stomper said:

Mixa? it is free to play but what about those that have spent a ton of money and are wrongly banned?  You gonna say to bad for them or what?

Too bad for them indeed. Also nobody forced them to spend anything. The pixels (items) are property of ncsoft and thus nothing is really lost here.

You dont want to be banned in this game?  Easy..

DONT EVER RUN BOTTING APP ON YOUR PC!!

They can find traces of modified code and they ban yr ass for that ... and thats a fact..

Regardless if u didnt bot ... if u play on the same PC which you have installed a botting app ... be ready to be found out and banned.

To overcome this .. uninstall yr L2 game .. and do a CLEAN REINSTALL and dont ever run bot apps on it ever again

Archived