A few questions from the new player

Tenko

Hello, I wonder if I should not switch from the dying Skelth server to Giran. And I have a few questions:

1. Is it profitable to start here, because the server is already a little stoich, fresh BD or SWS?

2. I will be doing PP on the box for sure but I still think whether to do WK or PS for a better exp. How do you think?

3. Are bots such a nightmare or just on eaves forums so depict the server?

4. What online?

Thanks in advance for your answers :)

On 3/1/2019 at 6:47 PM, Tenko said:

Hello, I wonder if I should not switch from the dying Skelth server to Giran. And I have a few questions:

1. Is it profitable to start here, because the server is already a little stoich, fresh BD or SWS?

2. I will be doing PP on the box for sure but I still think whether to do WK or PS for a better exp. How do you think?

3. Are bots such a nightmare or just on eaves forums so depict the server?

4. What online?

Thanks in advance for your answers :)

Skelth may be dead but is BY FAR better than our servers. 10 euro x month x account vs 50+ euros here x account, lol. Ah, and don't even think you can get adenas or items the same way you did in Skelth, no free items, drops from mobs close to 0 and level 20 mobs drops the same as level 50+ mobs. And ofc, mobs 1x HP and 2x HP drops the same adenas.

Beside that :

1. It's up to what you mean with "profitable", you just missed the xmas event with a 2 hours 70% exp boost. 

2. WK and PS are suppose to be the summoners? Going for a WK may be better since you will get the Feline Queen later on so you may be usefull into melee/archer pts. 

3. Every player, or at least 90% of the players, use bots. Every starter village and Dion zones are filled with bots like mages/summoners with might+shield. Lately also Gorgon flower is the same. Oh, and don't mind reporting players with the button, beside being totally useless, they wont ban bots even with screens/videos soo...

4. Between 4000 and 5000/5500 players online. 

So with this said, good luck :)

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DonnieBlunt said:

I know that its gonna get it with an update. Just saying that it doesnt have it in this version.

Ofc not, it's even a 3rd class skill, which we don't have yet. 
But since it'll be boring to reroll and start over later on, let's think with what will come later, luckly, we already know a lot about what's coming next, that's why i told him that WK is the best option, you can easly solo BUT later on he will be a usefull add to any phisical party (archer pt, dagger pt, melee pt etc). 

4 hours ago, xHaseo said:

Ofc not, it's even a 3rd class skill, which we don't have yet. 
But since it'll be boring to reroll and start over later on, let's think with what will come later, luckly, we already know a lot about what's coming next, that's why i told him that WK is the best option, you can easly solo BUT later on he will be a usefull add to any phisical party (archer pt, dagger pt, melee pt etc). 

Fair enough. Funnt how in older versions of l2 u would get the cat at lvl 52 i think.

I would recomment to stay on skelth. Im at cruma swamp at the moment dealing with over 100 bots. I reported like 80 of them with support tickets, screenshot and names and they do nothing. Even so you cant Report them because they already marked as cheaters. So in the end i go back to skelth, because Ncsoft did nothing in the passt again bots and if we look at the Server giran now, i think its over 70% bots or more

3 hours ago, Userbaer said:

I would recomment to stay on skelth. Im at cruma swamp at the moment dealing with over 100 bots. I reported like 80 of them with support tickets, screenshot and names and they do nothing. Even so you cant Report them because they already marked as cheaters. So in the end i go back to skelth, because Ncsoft did nothing in the passt again bots and if we look at the Server giran now, i think its over 70% bots or more

The sad thing about Skelth is that server is quite empty. And i can't understand why since it's by far better and cheaper than NCWest server. True, you gotta pay 10 euro per month PER account. But here you had to pay over 50 euro per account (at beginning for rune), then you gotta pay 15 euro per month to keep VIP lv 4...and what you got? A server full of bots where everyone do as they please since admins just don't care. I logged in 2 days ago, in Giran, and i saw a dude that i reported over and over and over again. Sitting there, selling items. Looks like proofs with videos were not enough. 
The only thing i heard about Skelth (i left when i was around 4x) is that "server is pay to win"...but actually Skelth got nothing but rune exp (as ncwest) and soulshots (as ncwest) with the only difference that in Skelth you can make LOTS of adenas so you don't need to buy SS from the store, lol. And lots of p2w items will come to our server as well, it's just "new" so we don't get them yet, just wait. 

10 hours ago, DonnieBlunt said:

Fair enough. Funnt how in older versions of l2 u would get the cat at lvl 52 i think.

Lots of things were better in older versions. I'm still wondering why we gotta farm hours and hours per days and days to get a bleepING SPELLBOOK with 0.01% (in innova's drop list, so here is even lower than that) while back in the days it was like...1%? 5%? way way easier. Yesterday i farmed in SOS for like 1h+..trying to drop DW or CDL...i ended up dropping a whole Scythe. And even so, with Scythe being 0.001% the price of the item is barely 3kk (in crystals) while a SB with 0.01% drop rate is worth between 5 and 8kk. Logic.

2 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

The sad thing about Skelth is that server is quite empty. And i can't understand why since it's by far better and cheaper than NCWest server. True, you gotta pay 10 euro per month PER account. But here you had to pay over 50 euro per account (at beginning for rune), then you gotta pay 15 euro per month to keep VIP lv 4...and what you got? A server full of bots where everyone do as they please since admins just don't care. I logged in 2 days ago, in Giran, and i saw a dude that i reported over and over and over again. Sitting there, selling items. Looks like proofs with videos were not enough. 
The only thing i heard about Skelth (i left when i was around 4x) is that "server is pay to win"...but actually Skelth got nothing but rune exp (as ncwest) and soulshots (as ncwest) with the only difference that in Skelth you can make LOTS of adenas so you don't need to buy SS from the store, lol. And lots of p2w items will come to our server as well, it's just "new" so we don't get them yet, just wait. 

Lots of things were better in older versions. I'm still wondering why we gotta farm hours and hours per days and days to get a bleepING SPELLBOOK with 0.01% (in innova's drop list, so here is even lower than that) while back in the days it was like...1%? 5%? way way easier. Yesterday i farmed in SOS for like 1h+..trying to drop DW or CDL...i ended up dropping a whole Scythe. And even so, with Scythe being 0.001% the price of the item is barely 3kk (in crystals) while a SB with 0.01% drop rate is worth between 5 and 8kk. Logic.

Dude to drop sb in an hour would be wayyyy to lucky. I at best drop 1 keymat per hour.

Gz on scythe tho

19 minutes ago, DonnieBlunt said:

Dude to drop sb in an hour would be wayyyy to lucky. I at best drop 1 keymat per hour.

Gz on scythe tho

Yeah i'm well aware of that. Fact is 1h + 1h + 1h it's like over 10 hours farm and got 0 SB :)
This is quite ridicolous since it's just a spellbook for a skill, it's not an epic jewel or something like that. I can't really understand who designed and thought that this is a good idea. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2019 at 7:48 PM, xHaseo said:

Skelth may be dead but is BY FAR better than our servers. 10 euro x month x account vs 50+ euros here x account

NCwest is f2p with bots, Skelth is subscription with no/few bots.

Both have people boxing supports or CP members' chars rather than partying live players.

Both require an off-the-books revenue stream to be competitive.

I'm not sure if I play here or go back to Skelth. I don't like having to pay a full month's subscription just to log my char and see what's up if I've been away awhile.

Archived