XP,Farm etc (PVE )

ChiChele

As Tittle Said ! me and my friend we are looking for 1 PvE party for instance and farm at sos or Elven just for pve nothing more like (pvp or Clan or CP) in General we are looking for 5 ppl who wants to farm and take randoms or opening and waitting for randoms to join at party Matching ( We can provide this to them ) Instead waitting for hours.
We use whatsup,messenger,fb,insta, viber , teamspeak,discord,raidcall whatever you want .. 
Why we do this! Cause we dont have 100% timming from work so we cant afford to be in cp or clan who needs Specific timming to ppl, we want to lvl fast and easy without waitting or searching for ppl to xp and have some fun in game.

our chars: 

Feoh Storm Screamer 105
pve/pvp dark sets +10 
Pve Caster +12 3 SA (8 Crystals on it)
Full Epics
Brooches lv 4, lv 3 
Cloak : PVE 
Full Talismans(Longing ,abundance etc), Agathions Etc.

Second Char

Archer Yull Ghost Sentinel 105 

Pve/Pvp Dark Sets +12

PvE Thrower 3 SA 
Full Epics

Brooches lv 4

Full Talismans(Longing ,abundance etc),Agathions etc.

Our Playing Time is From 18:00 until 22:30 Not every day some days of the week and for sure weekends (Depends from work) 
To mention that this 5 ppl must have equal gear not less ty

On 3/1/2019 at 10:00 PM, ChiChele said:

As Tittle Said ! me and my friend we are looking for 1 PvE party for instance and farm at sos or Elven just for pve nothing more like (pvp or Clan or CP) in General we are looking for 5 ppl who wants to farm and take randoms or opening and waitting for randoms to join at party Matching ( We can provide this to them ) Instead waitting for hours.
We use whatsup,messenger,fb,insta, viber , teamspeak,discord,raidcall whatever you want .. 
Why we do this! Cause we dont have 100% timming from work so we cant afford to be in cp or clan who needs Specific timming to ppl, we want to lvl fast and easy without waitting or searching for ppl to xp and have some fun in game.

our chars: 

Feoh Storm Screamer 105
pve/pvp dark sets +10 
Pve Caster +12 3 SA (8 Crystals on it)
Full Epics
Brooches lv 4, lv 3 
Full Talismans(Longing ,abundance etc), Agathions Etc.

Second Char

Archer Yull Ghost Sentinel 105 

Pve/Pvp Dark Sets +12

PvE Thrower 3 SA 
Full Epics

Brooches lv 4

Full Talismans(Longing ,abundance etc),Agathions etc.

Our Playing Time is From 18:00 until 22:30 Not every day some days of the week and for sure weekends (Depends from work) 
To mention that this 5 ppl must have equal gear not less ty

UP

Archived