Forums

So, level cap is a 70 soft cap? Wrong.

You stated that the cap was lvl 70, as far as mob content.  Yet we have lvl 75 mobs on the server.  so what you meant to say is that, the level cap is actually 81-83 soft cap.  Right?

Mods aren't even active on this forum anymore.  Don't expect to hear an answer.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it looks like the version of classic that Korea dished up for us is just skill capped at 70. Not what NC west was expecting, but then again they were thrown for so many loops thats just one in the bucket. Not sure what the real level cap is, It is most likely in the 80s. 

Why would anyone think there would still be mods around here? The behavior of the people posting here has been absolutely disgusting and just hard to handle. Yall acted like demon children and the parents walked out. 

38 minutes ago, SinnS said:

Why would anyone think there would still be mods around here? The behavior of the people posting here has been absolutely disgusting and just hard to handle. Yall acted like demon children and the parents walked out. 

The way we have treated each other is truly shameful.  However, the way we have treated NCWest has often been deserved.  They really have done a very poor job on this.

4 minutes ago, Lawman said:

The way we have treated each other is truly shameful.  However, the way we have treated NCWest has often been deserved.  They really have done a very poor job on this.

I'm not saying they don't have things they need to own up to. However I could not disagree with you more how we treated them, they have been threaten and much more. People were contacting NC West and making real threats, like crazy shit. Along with threatening posts here and overall just acting like children in the face of not having the free thing the way they wanted it. 

Bottom line its a free video game, I don't care if you feel like you didn't get what you wanted out of it. It does not excuse specific types of behavior. 

33 minutes ago, SinnS said:

I'm not saying they don't have things they need to own up to. However I could not disagree with you more how we treated them, they have been threaten and much more. People were contacting NC West and making real threats, like crazy shit. Along with threatening posts here and overall just acting like children in the face of not having the free thing the way they wanted it. 

Bottom line its a free video game, I don't care if you feel like you didn't get what you wanted out of it. It does not excuse specific types of behavior. 

only kids here are the ncwest bro ...u cant put on eula that botting its banned when 70% of population of ur server its using bots cuz u get money from them...and it its known fact ...they dont fix adena drop cuz its better for them to keep getting more money from those bots and adena sellers than anything else ...instead of enjoying ppl its just having a bad time with a company that has never listened to his users 

The fact is they have messed up tremendously on things, and no one is being held accountable.  Think of the weapons that were replaced after being blown up.  Were they deleted?

It is very important for server health that the people that can't play 18 hours a day are able to somewhat catch up.  They will never truly catch up because they will always be ahead, but there needs to be some lag time to prevent them from getting way too far ahead.  

59 minutes ago, sailenceWL said:

It is very important for server health that the people that can't play 18 hours a day are able to somewhat catch up.  They will never truly catch up because they will always be ahead, but there needs to be some lag time to prevent them from getting way too far ahead.  

This is really important.

Unless you only want hard players and low loguin like the live server. (that place its just the worse.. only bots and adena buyers can play there)

2 hours ago, verloren said:

only kids here are the ncwest bro ...u cant put on eula that botting its banned when 70% of population of ur server its using bots cuz u get money from them...and it its known fact ...they dont fix adena drop cuz its better for them to keep getting more money from those bots and adena sellers than anything else ...instead of enjoying ppl its just having a bad time with a company that has never listened to his users 

Why did you quote me? That has nothing to do with what I said, unless you are attempting to validate violent threats O.o outside the game. The F? (But even with that, your statement has nothing to do with mine.)

8 hours ago, sailenceWL said:

You stated that the cap was lvl 70, as far as mob content.  Yet we have lvl 75 mobs on the server.  so what you meant to say is that, the level cap is actually 81-83 soft cap.  Right?

Mods aren't even active on this forum anymore.  Don't expect to hear an answer.

Official notes state a level cap for players at 70. There is no mention of a level cap for mobs.

6 hours ago, SinnS said:

Yeah it looks like the version of classic that Korea dished up for us is just skill capped at 70. Not what NC west was expecting, but then again they were thrown for so many loops thats just one in the bucket. Not sure what the real level cap is, It is most likely in the 80s.

skills are not capped aswell. i bet 3rd class quest and skills are also available. give it few weeks and some screen of 3rd class char gonna pop up :P

Man this server is gonna die so fast lmfao, I was hoping it would last until WoW Classic at least. GM's still nowhere to be found. And don't tell me anything about holiday break, everyone else is back to work :D

8 hours ago, SinnS said:

I'm not excusing such behavior.  Obviously, threats are never justified.  I'm just saying that NCWest did a terrible job.  They went live without testing the software and with the most obvious errors.  For example, the starter quests in every starter village gave soulshots when they were supposed to give spiritshots.  Even the most rudimentary testing would have caught such bugs.  They admitted they had no idea the drops/spoils/adena were as nerfed as they were, then took months to make piecemeal and nonsensical adjustments.  They promised 1.5 in their ads and did not deliver it.  They took weeks to address the queue issues.  They introduced events that required characters to be on-line (30 minutes for the attendance events and three hours for the event that followed) knowing that such events would make the queue problem worse, then continued the events when it was obvious they were exacerbating a very serious problem.  They allowed bots to take over the servers.  In fact, by setting up the servers as F2P they guaranteed that their would be no effective way to stop the bots, who can create unlimited new free accounts, no matter how often they are banned.  It appears that in trying to address this impossible situation that they created they have banned a number of innocent players.  I could go on, but you get the idea.

In doing all of this they communicated infrequently and poorly.  They provided very little information and, when they did provide information, it often turned out to be in error.  

Insulting the players who have posted here by accusing them of acting like "demon children" only adds to the toxic nature of this forum.  That's especially true when you say they act like demon children "in the face of not having the free things they way they wanted it" as if the only issues were what people wanted, while ignoring the very real problems like the lack of testing, the mishandling of the queue situation and the very poor communications.  And you treat the threats as if they represent the majority of the players commenting here, not a very small deranged minority.

Interestingly, the most toxic comments (aside from the threats) were not from the players who did not get things the way they wanted it but rather by some of the people who liked things the way they were and constantly accused anyone who suggested changes of crying, being idiots, "acting like [demon] children" and worse.  Please don't continue this toxic behavior.      

Impressive to see people that still truly thinks NCwest cares for it's game and customers while they don't give a single F, they've shown it from the start, Look at the client itself!

They promised 1.5 and what did they gave? A meme Seven Sings Version with completely broken rates that they simple refused to fix.
Level 70 right? yeah tell another joke. Mad Credibility.

10 hours ago, Lawman said:

I'm not excusing such behavior.  Obviously, threats are never justified.  I'm just saying that NCWest did a terrible job.  They went live without testing the software and with the most obvious errors.  For example, the starter quests in every starter village gave soulshots when they were supposed to give spiritshots.  Even the most rudimentary testing would have caught such bugs.  They admitted they had no idea the drops/spoils/adena were as nerfed as they were, then took months to make piecemeal and nonsensical adjustments.  They promised 1.5 in their ads and did not deliver it.  They took weeks to address the queue issues.  They introduced events that required characters to be on-line (30 minutes for the attendance events and three hours for the event that followed) knowing that such events would make the queue problem worse, then continued the events when it was obvious they were exacerbating a very serious problem.  They allowed bots to take over the servers.  In fact, by setting up the servers as F2P they guaranteed that their would be no effective way to stop the bots, who can create unlimited new free accounts, no matter how often they are banned.  It appears that in trying to address this impossible situation that they created they have banned a number of innocent players.  I could go on, but you get the idea.

In doing all of this they communicated infrequently and poorly.  They provided very little information and, when they did provide information, it often turned out to be in error.  

Insulting the players who have posted here by accusing them of acting like "demon children" only adds to the toxic nature of this forum.  That's especially true when you say they act like demon children "in the face of not having the free things they way they wanted it" as if the only issues were what people wanted, while ignoring the very real problems like the lack of testing, the mishandling of the queue situation and the very poor communications.  And you treat the threats as if they represent the majority of the players commenting here, not a very small deranged minority.

Interestingly, the most toxic comments (aside from the threats) were not from the players who did not get things the way they wanted it but rather by some of the people who liked things the way they were and constantly accused anyone who suggested changes of crying, being idiots, "acting like [demon] children" and worse.  Please don't continue this toxic behavior.      

if there is bots even in blade and soul whats make u think they would ever try to stop them ...all their games have bots including aion ...which gives u enough reasons to understand that they are the bots itself to sell gold outside his store ...its impossible or maybe they are so bad to have so many games and not even one without bots ...for them getting money its what a good company its for thats all doesnt matter the way y earn it ...its just about getting more money and dont care ..and while alot of ppl its complaning ppl just dont stop playing the game and thats what make this ppl keep doing this and not what the ppl on their servers really ask for...

TI, 73+ pt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjou87AUEBc

Giran, 74+ pt: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/355965536##

Our colleague asked for official statement from support team - please check their reply below (I didn't make it up). 

-------------------

I have reviewed the matter. Please note that the max level for Lineage II Classic is still set to level 70. Any future updates/announcements will be posted in our website and forums.

I hope this clarifies the matter. If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know.

------------------

@Juji @Hime - could you please comment on this one?

Kind regards.

8 minutes ago, Op1ate said:

Our colleague asked for official statement from support team - please check their reply below (I didn't make it up). 

-------------------

I have reviewed the matter. Please note that the max level for Lineage II Classic is still set to level 70. Any future updates/announcements will be posted in our website and forums.

I hope this clarifies the matter. If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know.

------------------

Kind regards.

report guys in the second video having wartags there and no killing them wtf its that ? 

9 hours ago, Op1ate said:

-------------------

------------------

Kind regards.

Haha, what a joke. Clearly no level cap at 70. Was going to say level 73 is impressive at this stage but this classic version with all it's different kind of boosts is nowhere near the true hardcore of original L2. -Well except the droprate of spellbooks, that is just beyond retarded.

Archived