Forums

So, level cap is a 70 soft cap? Wrong.

1 hour ago, BadCrab said:

I'm curious - is it actually fun when everyone you pvp is 15 levels lower then you?

History shows us that CPs like yours get bored quickly and leave.

I was in a top CP in old days.... 

It does not get boring, in fact it's the most fun.

Lineage is a game that gives you too much power over third parties if you have significant advantages over them.

That's why he wants sieges and Olympics, because under the current standard the new content will be for him and his cp and will take

even more advantage of normal players.

The ones that end up leaving the game are the normal players, the majority of players on the server.

"Hardcore players" allways stays playing. It is the same as it happened on live servers, there are only hardcore players who have a lot of money
and time invested in the game.

My opinion is that give more exp incentive to players 60-, the trick is to make others reach them quickly to maintain the balance. They must have their advantage, because they earn it, but that advantage should only be ephemeral and temporary.

From my point of view in lineage the advantage only increases exponentially without control.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, GodEmperorRump said:

what-does-that-even-mean-jackie-chan.jpg

1 - Raid bosses max lvl is 70, there are no lvl 75 raids bosses, so there is 1 cap, that speaks a lot about "Content", there is no Zaken, there is no Baium, there is no Antharas, so there is no raid boss/epics related content in the game.

2 - Items are capped at B grade, hence at lvl 61 you cannot adquire an A-grade item, so there is also a cap.

3 - There are some mobs with more lvl than lvl 70, I'm not sure and I did not check but maybe just MAYBE those mobs are in a lvl 70 AREA, you can have a lvl 70 area with mobs ranging from lvl 6x++ to 7x, maybe the intention was to not have AREAS lvl 70 with mobs, but in areas where there are mobs lvl 70 and 72 taking away those lvl 72 mobs would be bleeping up the lvl 70 area.

4 - I'm not sure if a lvl 70+ can learn skill pass lvl 70, if they can then the cap in that matters are not met, but if a player cant learn more skills after 70 but get to lvl 76+, do class change but not learn 3rd class skills the diffence from a lvl 70 and a lvl 76 would be actually minimal, cause the lvl 76 would have the same skills only difference will be a bit more HP, MP and CP. But is not really an Issue.

I thing that the cap speaks about content and no about character levels, but ofc there is a soft level cap, where a player will not be able to get more exp because he will se mobs blue at some point.

17 minutes ago, Hexya said:

1 - Raid bosses max lvl is 70, there are no lvl 75 raids bosses, so there is 1 cap, that speaks a lot about "Content", there is no Zaken, there is no Baium, there is no Antharas, so there is no raid boss/epics related content in the game.

2 - Items are capped at B grade, hence at lvl 61 you cannot adquire an A-grade item, so there is also a cap.

3 - There are some mobs with more lvl than lvl 70, I'm not sure and I did not check but maybe just MAYBE those mobs are in a lvl 70 AREA, you can have a lvl 70 area with mobs ranging from lvl 6x++ to 7x, maybe the intention was to not have AREAS lvl 70 with mobs, but in areas where there are mobs lvl 70 and 72 taking away those lvl 72 mobs would be bleeping up the lvl 70 area.

4 - I'm not sure if a lvl 70+ can learn skill pass lvl 70, if they can then the cap in that matters are not met, but if a player cant learn more skills after 70 but get to lvl 76+, do class change but not learn 3rd class skills the diffence from a lvl 70 and a lvl 76 would be actually minimal, cause the lvl 76 would have the same skills only difference will be a bit more HP, MP and CP. But is not really an Issue.

I thing that the cap speaks about content and no about character levels, but ofc there is a soft level cap, where a player will not be able to get more exp because he will se mobs blue at some point.

People are 75+ with skills :D

9 hours ago, Zace said:

People are 75+ with skills :D

Yeah its getting out of hand fast.  The other will rush to top and get bored and quit, the other will quit because they cant even pvp or siege or ever have any hope to look forward to be able to.  

On 1/8/2019 at 4:45 PM, Op1ate said:

TI, 73+ pt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjou87AUEBc

Giran, 74+ pt: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/355965536##

Our colleague asked for official statement from support team - please check their reply below (I didn't make it up). 

-------------------

I have reviewed the matter. Please note that the max level for Lineage II Classic is still set to level 70. Any future updates/announcements will be posted in our website and forums.

I hope this clarifies the matter. If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know.

------------------

@Juji @Hime - could you please comment on this one?

Kind regards.

I don't get it. I honestly can't believe that this is true. Either the levels are fake, or the response is fake, or i never existed in the first place.

Unless in the next couple of patches they will announce that they made a mistake and then all lvl 74 characters will get rollbacked to 70 :D that would be the best meme 2019

Archived