Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Hime

they pay 0 atention on server status and looks like they dont care about cause ban bots is less than 1 h and each day are more bots dont fix adena dont fix spoil areas were always in all server was full of peep are empty cause go there is only lose  adena and time onlu warlords and nukers can farm 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate, make a lot of change's with bots . your company just loose with that people's.Monday a lot of people boot in all Forgotten temple.. Normally with 3 Wizard's + summon without SS without nothing.. Was normal ? 

31 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

Can we get any information regarding the future of these servers? What is coming next, a preview of what you're working on...

At the moment the classic game feels abandoned.

They don't know self until get new build from developers.

Ok daily attendance expired. Anything new?  What players can get here from development team ?  Maybe they are short staffed? Because I've never seen GM online and when i go to Forgotten temple , Ants Nest , Cruma tower - many spots are overwhelmed by a bots. And the thing is Legit players forms a party and can't even xp because of 15+ bots in one room.

In most places, the game does not feel very rewarding to farm, and that's a problem.

The double weekend boost was okay, but still below acceptable (normal) levels of reward for activity.  That's a minimum and it should be on 24/7.  Not only weekends, and only last month.

1 hour ago, Aistis said:

Ok daily attendance expired. Anything new?  What players can get here from development team ?  Maybe they are short staffed? Because I've never seen GM online and when i go to Forgotten temple , Ants Nest , Cruma tower - many spots are overwhelmed by a bots. And the thing is Legit players forms a party and can't even xp because of 15+ bots in one room.

Bots are everywhere, Mate...

1 hour ago, Okyo said:

Is the server already up? Because my launcher asked for an update and then when I logged in the client was forcing me to close it.

The maintenance started two hours ago (14:00 GMT+1) & has a schedule duration of three hours so...still 1 hour left. 

15 hours ago, Hime said:
  • Fixed an issue where the amount of XP required for level 55 was abnormally high
    • The XP adjustment will slightly increase your cumulative XP for characters level 55 or higher, which may lead to an increase in level depending on your current experience

This didn't happen.

where is me exp compensation? i have same exp on lv 63  so compensatio?

• The XP adjustment will slightly increase your cumulative XP for characters level 55 or higher, which may lead to an increase in level depending on your current experience
  •  

Is it normal for lvl 59 char compensation = 0?

Archived