Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Hime

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that people are only so negative to this topic is because the lack of communication. (That is kind of what started to kill blizzard) Its not that we really think you guys do not care and just want to hammer a paycheck, we as players want to know that us not only not getting paid to play but also giving NCsoft and the lineage 2 team our hard earned money to spend on supporting a game we love to play. Just want a small bit of transparency and respect for everything we do. Even as game developers and making sure that the game is playable for your audience you are in the service industry and with that thought a little respect to the people you server goes a long way because you may have one of the best games out there but with out people to play it you just have a pile of hardware someone paid for to collect dust. So even a slightly since apology would make a huge portion of the community a lot happier. So i will ask a question to the team and that is what would you guys sacrifice to make your players happy?  

3 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everyone,

If you are having trouble signing in, we are aware and looking into these connectivity issues. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

As for the XP, we will forward your questions to the appropriate team members.

Any news on the connection issue above?  trying and not being able to log any of my chars for 30 min now...

Again the NCsoft team does not have the least attention to the players, or at least give clarification on what is happening.
Just one thing, I never spend 1 cent on this game until NCsoft learns to value our time invested here and our money ..

2 hours ago, maliglutek95s said:

Guys just change VPN address to USA. It worked for me.

What vpn u using, could u tell me so i can try?

I can't believe that lots of people can log in and are playing and the minority that was logged until the maintenance now are stuck out of the game. This so frustrating, this company is not worth anything, everyday i fear logging in cause of so many banned legit accounts and now this kind of sht is happening, i cant believe this is for real >.<!

5 hours ago, eviltwins said:

I'm in USA and haven't been able to get past select screen. Fix your $hit NCSOFT, I've just spent $50 for vip4 less than a week ago.

wow. what is your profession to spend SUCH O.o a lot of money on yourself, forgotten about family ?

Archived