Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Hime

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Jelly said:

What vpn u using, could u tell me so i can try?

I can't believe that lots of people can log in and are playing and the minority that was logged until the maintenance now are stuck out of the game. This so frustrating, this company is not worth anything, everyday i fear logging in cause of so many banned legit accounts and now this kind of sht is happening, i cant believe this is for real >.<!

I tried SaferVPN,I could log in and choose my character but that's all. :/

I am getting random disconnects.Sometimes few minutes into the game,sometimes runs for hours,but eventually looses connection.

Some of my clanmates getting similar issues for 1 of their boxes.Only 1 box keeps disconnecting with no apparent reason

It's been two days without being able to enter the game. NCsoft does not provide any solution to the problem, I do not understand how it has not been returned to the patch before maintenance (in which we could all log in without problems).
It is assumed that NCsoft is a serious company and yet they are not able to find a solution that benefits ALL in 2 days ... in the end it will be true what many colleagues in the forum say, pirate servers work better than the official . The people who have been unable to enter for 2 days (as is my case) are lagging behind the rest of the players, that is how you plan to compensate them ?.

56 minutes ago, Aykanaro said:

It's been two days without being able to enter the game. NCsoft does not provide any solution to the problem, I do not understand how it has not been returned to the patch before maintenance (in which we could all log in without problems).
It is assumed that NCsoft is a serious company and yet they are not able to find a solution that benefits ALL in 2 days ... in the end it will be true what many colleagues in the forum say, pirate servers work better than the official . The people who have been unable to enter for 2 days (as is my case) are lagging behind the rest of the players, that is how you plan to compensate them ?.

My friend there's no chance for any bonus for us, because they cant say who wasnt able to login and who was.

For me it can take up to 30 seconds for the game to respond to my click to select a server. If you spam click you'll just break the session which will keep you from being able to log in until you restart the client/login.

Keep in mind I live very close to the servers so it's taking 30 seconds to respond to a person who is physically about 150 miles away. For others you'll have to factor in the usual latency increase from the distance involved and any potential problematic hops.

Even then there will be times where you can't log in. Just do something else +10 minutes and try again later while clicking only once.

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived