Why Lineage Loss People

FORLINE

I think the gm fail to understand or realize the problem they have in hand, the number of people who stop playing weekly or daily in addition to the number of bots you manage to see daily make people ban by using scrip as tinky task but do not ban the bot that has 9 accounts in party in Ev with top C weapons while they do not correct the rate of drop adena in lvl high the need a party cp become bigger but since it is not functional to work in a party at lvl 45+ the players get ripped off making the game tedious and not fun to repeat the farm cycle and see how overnight there are players with weapons +16 +14 grade D and grade B teams when you do not even have a skill book and When you report and send a ticket, you have no answer from the 65 65+ lvl bot with grade B: D? you try NcSfot you are already exhausting the luck of the beta you lose players without solving anything alleging that it is the fault of other servers that has to do KOREA AS YOU SAY that you can not spend 5 min by Ev or the zoans of lvl so that they look for their own eyes the bot and the demand of the game what a single player suffers, how to give one asks for screaming that this is a gm on how they can not see the YouTube videos then claim that it is our fault when we do everything we add pks without need to kill a bot you have to sell services to make pk bots that can stabilize or balance the game glm ejm is dying I do not have information aden but only have 2 servers that can "live" rotate and talking and I think they realized that the server is more empty compared to months ago when you could not log mmmm I think enough to logen do something about it or the income is not hurting or worse and they have already earned enough at the expense of the players for a vip alone is more xp and sp and% less to die execelente little by little converts the most expected and the of the year in a bad drink.

1. Record the bots botting and doing bot things.
    1. Simplest thing to do is drop adena and watch them run straight towards or it
    2. record them diverting form mobs as they run towards them and just moments before hitting them, hit the mob and record the auto change of target
    3. report them in game
  2. Go to the internet and post it on social media
    1. This means Forms / Youtube / Reddit / Twitter etc and then wait a little while (could be a couple weeks)
  3. Bots will be banned

1 hour ago, OilMint said:

@November What does it matter recording them? There is a guy from the Aden server clear as day botting and guess what they aren't banned. So again, why waste our time when NCSoft doesn't do anything anyways.

The only reason you record it vs a SS is that a video is clear evidence of botting, a picture is static. We have recorded bots running back and forth between adena drops and they arent on the server any more.

2 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

We would like to clarify that reporting suspicious behavior you encounter in game on the forums is against our forum's Code of Conduct. The proper way to report them is in game or by submitting a ticket to our Support team here: https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us

Thank you!

They are not reporting bots, they COMPLAIN about ncsoft doing NOTHING with the bots... see the difference?

• Moderators
5 hours ago, November said:
  1. Record the bots botting and doing bot things.
    1. Simplest thing to do is drop adena and watch them run straight towards or it
    2. record them diverting form mobs as they run towards them and just moments before hitting them, hit the mob and record the auto change of target
    3. report them in game
  2. Go to the internet and post it on social media
    1. This means Forms / Youtube / Reddit / Twitter etc and then wait a little while (could be a couple weeks)
  3. Bots will be banned

I was referring to November's post above. But thank you for your input Aikanaro.

48 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

I was referring to November's post above. But thank you for your input Aikanaro.

My apologies, when I said forms I meant support, though yeah, I will edit it.

Edit: Never mind, looks like edits are time locked.

11 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

We would like to clarify that reporting suspicious behavior you encounter in game on the forums is against our forum's Code of Conduct. The proper way to report them is in game or by submitting a ticket to our Support team here: https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us

Thank you!

I have already made a ticket to report an Adena seller with screenshots of his shouts that sells everything. From l2 currency to whole accounts. That happened last week.

Guess what, he is still online selling and making money. Someone doesn't do his job properly it seems.

Archived