lvl 55+ exp adjustment

3 hours ago, Krissa said:

So, when a company sells me an outdated product with a 50% discount, it "steals money" from its previous customers? I don't think so.

You paid that money to be ahead of the rest. You are still ahead of them.

When a company sells you a broken product you expect a fix and compensation for it, right?

Also the compensation should souly be for the people who were affected and not the whole server, they are really taking the "classic" and "hardcore" aspect out of the game with constantly interfering with the player base gear and levels with their "miscommunication".

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, because NC decided (unwisely) to get into the business of selling EXP items ...instead of a subscription model.... any decision that affects EXP unequally to their playerbase outside of normal game mechanics is unjust and their playerbase has legitimate concerns to complain.

On 1/9/2019 at 1:28 PM, Krissa said:

As long as it benefits those who are trying to catch up, it is fine (and probably even intentional).

I don't presume to understand the point of this fix other than it's another piece of tape holding this ship together.

If NC was genuinely interested in benefiting players who are behind they'd actually have put a level cap in the game.

38 minutes ago, elari said:

Why do people complain about using free stuff. There is no subscription or contract, you are free to leave.

They sell items so no it is not all free.

if a company provides a service I expect correct compensation to affected customers not all customers. For reference do you expect Comcast to compensate customers that lose their internet connection in Ohio but people in all other states are also compensated when it did not even affect them?

these aspect that it is a free game and get over it is silly. Yes this game is free to log into but there are services that NcSoft sells and even if people who are 56+ did not buy xp runes they still spent their time on their game.

The lack of communication and also over miscommunication is getting way too much.

We should be directing all this towards @Juji he is the producer and he hasn’t said anything about the xp issue and also the weapons that were restored incorrectly.

@Juji does not seem to want to take accountability with the lack of responses from him.

53 minutes ago, LightRider said:

They sell items so no it is not all free.

if a company provides a service I expect correct compensation to affected customers not all customers. For reference do you expect Comcast to compensate customers that lose their internet connection in Ohio but people in all other states are also compensated when it did not even affect them?

these aspect that it is a free game and get over it is silly. Yes this game is free to log into but there are services that NcSoft sells and even if people who are 56+ did not buy xp runes they still spent their time on their game.

The lack of communication and also over miscommunication is getting way too much.

We should be directing all this towards @Juji he is the producer and he hasn’t said anything about the xp issue and also the weapons that were restored incorrectly.

@Juji does not seem to want to take accountability with the lack of responses from him.

People that didn't purchase any XP enhancement items did not loose any money. I have used XP scrolls on lvl 55,and got extra SP,which I actually don't mind at all.

It is already way better maintained than any knock-off server and has multiple events, which personally for me is a sign that server is live and functioning.

1 hour ago, elari said:

People that didn't purchase any XP enhancement items did not loose any money. I have used XP scrolls on lvl 55,and got extra SP,which I actually don't mind at all.

It is already way better maintained than any knock-off server and has multiple events, which personally for me is a sign that server is live and functioning.

1. Those people lost a lot of time which could have been used to advance to level 57 and not wasted going to level 56.

2. Whether or not the servers are having multiple events is besides the point, we are talking about a bug in the game that affected a particular population of the game and instead of specifically compensating these people they decide to interfere with the xp amount across all players. Again this is GM manipulation of the game which takes away from the “hardcore” aspect of the game that they fully advertise and continue to constantly advertise on their main website.

please stop trying to defend bad practice.

@Juji

I dont have problem not to get my 60m exp back since i have more SP from the new 55 lvl chars and the advantage on them! If they give us the 60m exp back we will get closer to the next lvl of upgradable skills and we will get less SP before the lvl up through hunting!

19 hours ago, Jorep said:

I dont have problem not to get my 60m exp back since i have more SP from the new 55 lvl chars and the advantage on them! If they give us the 60m exp back we will get closer to the next lvl of upgradable skills and we will get less SP before the lvl up through hunting!

what are you talking about?  I got enough sp for my next 3 levels.  Try pvping some and not waiting for a 50%+ rez

and if you are so good with it, why dont you just go die a few more times on guards so you have more sp.

On 14/1/2019 at 2:33 PM, sailenceWL said:

what are you talking about?  I got enough sp for my next 3 levels.  Try pvping some and not waiting for a 50%+ rez

and if you are so good with it, why dont you just go die a few more times on guards so you have more sp.

tell me that at lvl 70 xD

Archived