Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats the problem, they said u will notice but this is NCSoft so... dont expect anything.

So you guys stole money and time with a bait and switch? Got it, also the compensation with angel cat is total garbage.

Just now, sailenceWL said:

So, when do I get the millions of exp I grinded on lvl 55 adjusted to my current level?

before: lv 55 - around 120 milions 

now : Lv 55 - 60,126,717 (right number in exp curve)

so u will get extra 60 milions in u current level.

Link to post
Share on other sites

and when do I get refunded all the extra ncoin it took me to get through level 55?  And do I get a ton of extra xp from all the deaths I had during that level?  Should of left it alone, we struggled through it, why can't everyone else going forward?  I was broke when I hit level 40, then ya boost adena in low areas, I struggle through level 55, then ya make it easy, seems like ViP players are getting penalized rather then rewarded.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with Degus here. This is why the "hands-off" policy of the original NCWest team was so effective. Everyone was given the same treatment (which is to say: complete non-interference by GMs);  Once you start meddling you have to keep meddling or players call foul and unfair

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, BadCrab said:

I agree with Degus here. This is why the "hands-off" policy of the original NCWest team was so effective. Everyone was given the same treatment (which is to say: complete non-interference by GMs);  Once you start meddling you have to keep meddling or players call foul and unfair

 

3 minutes ago, Degus said:

and when do I get refunded all the extra ncoin it took me to get through level 55?  And do I get a ton of extra xp from all the deaths I had during that level?  Should of left it alone, we struggled through it, why can't everyone else going forward?  I was broke when I hit level 40, then ya boost adena in low areas, I struggle through level 55, then ya make it easy, seems like ViP players are getting penalized rather then rewarded.

wtf u guys talking about? u will get the extra exp that u got lvling at 55, if that was broken and adjusted u will receive the amount of 60m extra at u current lvl, the big problem is the lvl 55 still the same so they didnt nothing yet, why complain about a thing that u will got the reward too lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Fuuji said:

 

 

wtf u guys talking about? u will get the extra exp that u got lvling at 55, if that was broken and adjusted u will receive the amount of 60m extra at u current lvl, the big problem is the lvl 55 still the same so they didnt nothing yet, why complain about a thing that u will got the reward too lol 

No dude, the big problem is I used an xp scroll every 5kk xp that I shouldn't of had to. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Degus said:

No dude, the big problem is I used an xp scroll every 5kk xp that I shouldn't of had to. 

Plus dying at 55 was 4% of 120 mil.  instead of 4% of 60 mil.  No big deal.  But they should have just left it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Decayed said:

Plus dying at 55 was 4% of 120 mil.  instead of 4% of 60 mil.  No big deal.  But they should have just left it.

exactly, I'm not crying, I honestly don't care, but ya, they should of left it, I was fine with it being tough, now I feel robbed.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, FatHips said:

I mean honestly, this affects everyone equally, I don't think it even matters whether or not they adjust it.

Be thankful you caught up in some SP at 55.

Honestly, that's why I thought it was as it was, it almost made sense, should of known it was too good to be true.  It's just another slap in the face when people complete something the hard way just to have it dumbed down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FatHips said:

I mean honestly, this affects everyone equally, I don't think it even matters whether or not they adjust it.

Be thankful you caught up in some SP at 55.

It matters now that they adjusted it.  Should have left alone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • L2 Team

Hi all,

Thank you for being patient while I find answers. I followed up with the team on this and unfortunately, we made a communication error about seeing a gain with cumulative XP after level 55. The change that was made today was a reduction in XP required for level 55 to level 56 and no visual changes can be seen from your character. This means, as you have noted, you will not see an increase in cumulative XP and you will not see an increase percentage of XP.

We sincerely apologize for this miscommunication. We'll be spawning Angel Cat on the servers before day's end and there will be future bonus XP events. Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

Thank you for being patient while I find answers. I followed up with the team on this and unfortunately, we made a communication error about seeing a gain with cumulative XP after level 55. The change that was made today was a reduction in XP required for level 55 to level 56 and no visual changes can be seen from your character. This means, as you have noted, you will not see an increase in cumulative XP and you will not see an increase percentage of XP.

We sincerely apologize for this miscommunication. We'll be spawning Angel Cat on the servers before day's end and there will be future bonus XP events. Thank you.

So you guys stole money and time with a bait and switch? Got it, also the compensation with angel cat is total garbage.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...