skeemer514

Can't get past server selection

Thorg    5

5 and a half day, finally I am able to login... Unbelievable. I don't even want to comment it.

Mach5    4
2 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

We appreciate your patience and are able to confirm that the issue appears to be resolved. There will be a statement with more information a little later today. For now, you should be able to sign in without a problem.

Thank you!

Any idea on what's happening to everyone that was just banned for seemingly using a vpn to get around whatever the ip issue was?

Katiyana    1

Morning,after i be able to log yesterday,now cant past server selection again.... Cant understand,reset the damm server why wait for tomorow.... Fix this damm thing,ty

Spoke    0

yesterday was fine, but today is crap cant log in :/ so i can play 1 on 4 days ?!

Elphinia    1

I can't get pass the server selection part either -.-

This is starting to irritate me.... Immensly!

I haven't been able to log in since last Wednesday. It will be one week tomorrow -.- 

• Like 1

Nazulu    2

And now I have the same problem. I hope those elven wizard bots are having this same problem ¬¬

JoeTimbu    23
17 hours ago, Nazulu said:

And now I have the same problem. I hope those elven wizard bots are having this same problem ¬¬

hahahaha I doubt the bots are having trouble connecting ... They never had any problems, it would not be now. Endless rows of bots in the towns and farm places and nobody ever did anything. This server and this administration is a disgrace. More than a week without being able to play, like thousands of other people, and nobody does NOTHING.