Can't get past server selection

skeemer514

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I select the server on the server selection screen and click OK, it does nothing. 

I close L2 and re-launch and it tells me I am already logged in.

I am no expert but to me it feels server-side, perhaps like the server believes my session is active and will not close it. NCwest, a scheduled server restart may resolve these 'stale/stuck sessions'.

exactly my point too, restart it, ive played tons of other mmos, and first thing they do when there is connection issues is to reboot, everyone is trying tons of solutions on a problem that is with the server, now its NCSOFTs turn to get down and dirty

I tried that. loggin wth a proxy (used betternet). it works but with one of the worst lags ive ever seen. As an emergency solution (like logging to play WC buffing once every 20 min), it may work, but noway I will be able to have a decent gaming experience, specially with my main playin like this.

Same here from yesterday when im on server selection screen i cannot proceed to character screen <<Client will be closed>> Please guys fix this till tomorrow we need to exp at the weekend. And consider to give reasonable rewards for those who couldn't log in. 

This is a joke. I started to play on Teon in 2006 or so, I played Tibia for 10 yrs, MU online, WOW and many other mmos, and (expect some PRIVATE L2 servers) I've never experienced something like this. Even on Chronos the longest mainteance I remember lasted like 6 hours. I don't know what to think, is it a DDoS attack or some low/average qualified coders hired by NCsoft made a mistake? I don't want to offend anyone, but this is getting ....... odd. We need more than just an information, that you work on it.

I'm seeing a lot of people suggesting to use VPNs.

Are VPNs against TOS or are they a legitimate work around until the issue is resolved?

I don't want to risk trying it and getting banned unless it's against TOS, I can be patient but i'd rather play :)

Meanwhile they solve problem or not, I did something that it works for me.

Download https://www.battleping.com/setup.php

use the trial that program has.

use server "West Coast 1"

conect

open the game and join the server

you will conect

close the battleping program (you won't discontect from game)

you have to do this everytime you conect to the game I tryied and it works.

gl!!

Best regards,

Wistrol.

Almost 2 days since problem was reported and people still struggling to log on Giran server without "custom"  solutions. If you guys don't afford to pay a good data center with good ISP's, just tell us. All this period without any solution or any message about status make us to see it as incompetence of NCwest.

40 minutes ago, RemLehnert said:

I swear, I'm going crazy, guys. Three days have passed and I can't play.
I have already tried to enter with battleping and wtfast and nothing (I have had problems with the .NET Framework)
... I don't know what else to do :/

Man wtfast works just launch the first time the game with it then all the others clients you can launch  normaly.

The bad thing is that is only 7 days solution.

Battleping dont work u get xign3 error.

And yes im VIP LVL 4 on 2 accaunts and i couldnt play since last update. 

Ncsoft dont respect annyone they just take your money and 0 support.

4 friens of mine from my country they create account and on the first login they got account bloked for suspicious acctivitie R.I.P ncsoft west >:(

Archived