Forums

Can't get past server selection

skeemer514

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RemLehnert said:

I swear, I'm going crazy, guys. Three days have passed and I can't play.
I have already tried to enter with battleping and wtfast and nothing (I have had problems with the .NET Framework)
... I don't know what else to do :/

try okayfreedom.

atleast for me its the best vpn solution after tried several ones.

Its a free one which is doable by advertise which doesnt get on my nerves.

With betternet, battleping, vtfast, is ok you can log in, but guys this is not a solution, coz 2 days ago i can log in w/o any problem and Now still can't log without this programs... and i'm from italy.. i hope they Will solve asap....

Hello,

At this time, we are currently aware of this issue and our QA and development teams are looking into it.

Future updates regarding this will be posted on the official forums.

Please do not hesitate to let us know should you have any additional issues, questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Robin
NCSOFT Support Team

7 minutes ago, WalecznyHubo said:

Still can't log into Giran, it was 2 days since maintenance, Support, Can you do something ? Because people want to play. Help please.

I don't have any faith in service being restored before the weekend now... time to re-install some other games.

18 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

We have been experiencing intermittent connectivity issues on our servers which has prevented legitimate connections like yours from entering the game. We apologize this is still affecting you, and the team is working on resolving this as soon as they can.

legitimate, I see this word in the statement.  Does it imply that something was changed on what constitutes a legitimate connections and that all connections that are not legitimate are being refused?

When I'm at home, I can login with no problem. Yesterday while I was at work I couldn't get into Giran, only Gludio and Aden. But they fixed it. Today from work, I can't get into ANY server. When I'm at work I use a mobile hotspot to connect. I assume using the hotspot is causing this problem. From reading the forums, I realize that putting in a ticket would be a waste of time. But then again, posting in the forums is a waste of time as well. If NCsoft doesn't want me to play, I can take a hint. I guess it's back to WoW. I should be happy, the 15$ a month to play WoW is quite a bit less than I pay to play here. But it's still sad. Even with the low drop rates, I was enjoying Lineage again after several years being away from it.

3 minutes ago, techflyer said:

Just tried again after about 12 hours since the last try and was able to get in. Not sure if they actually fixed the problem but finally the first time since Wednesday of being able to get past the server selection. 

I am still unable to log in on my accounts yet. Hopefully this is a sign that they are actually fixing it though.

Yiar Today at 15:40

Hello,

Thank you for providing the requested information.

At this time, we are currently aware of this issue and our QA and development teams are looking into it.

We will get back to you once we have the update.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Yiar
NCSOFT Support Team

Archived