Can't get past server selection

skeemer514

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if this helps anyone but from my perspective:

At home i get Client will be closed now? error
At work logs in fine
At home using secondary LAN connection (i have 2 internet providers in my home one is Orange 300mb/s, second is a small local IP as a backup) works just fine.

The issue seems to have something with your internet provider

25 minutes ago, Mordreth said:

I don't know if this helps anyone but from my perspective:

At home i get Client will be closed now? error
At work logs in fine
At home using secondary LAN connection (i have 2 internet providers in my home one is Orange 300mb/s, second is a small local IP as a backup) works just fine.

The issue seems to have something with your internet provider

I have tried with 2 computers, on different ISPs (home, work and 2 different 4G phone providers). I have a friend on the same ISP as me who can login without any issues so this is not region or ISP specific.

It took almost 3 years to convince my girlfriend (now fiancee) to play this game. She created a character, after 3 days she reached lvl 19 and BOOM! She is not able to play 3 days in a row, she almost forgot about it... You are not helping...

i bet right now some bot party are exping .... and we legit players,ncoin buyers cant even log in...ya ncsoft you will never make money ,not with this kinda service,everyday you r loosing customers... if you dont know  wtf its going on ,hire some one who knows...

I am unable to log from tuedsay. Here is an answer from the support team on a question about vpn and if is safe to use it:

Jessica Today at 15:37
Hello,

At this time, we are currently aware of this issue and our QA and development teams are looking into it.

Regarding your VPN inquiry, I can confirm that it is a useful service but it is absolutely not supported in any way by NCSOFT, so I'm unable to provide you the assurance that you're seeking.

While we don't expressly prohibit the use of these services, we advise our customers to use them at their own risk.

Because of the security concerns these services pose we may not accept proxy IP’s as authorized IP’s when connecting to NCSOFT account management. Please be aware that if you access the account from or attempt to add these proxies to your authorized IP list, the account may be blocked and subject to review especially if the proxy you use has a history of suspicious activity.

Regarding with the compensation, once it is deemed to be appropriate for this issue, it will be applied equally to all affected accounts and not delivered by customer support to individual customers.

At this point, we have no information about whether a compensation is being considered. We will get back to you once we have the update.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Regards,

Jessica
NCSOFT Support Team

ye i was never able to long in after maintenance, ive been sitting here ever since, all day, raging a bit etc, it makes me a little sad too, i like the game and i payed a ton of euro to advance in lvl , im confused when i see on the l2 info central that all servers are up with thousands of people playing....

Archived